It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In other news Marie Osmonds son has died.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Marie Osmonds 18 yr old son has jumped to to his death from his own apt.link

With all the money they have still he couldn't find happiness?. Never heard anything that sounded like an indicator. This is shocking. Bad news indeed.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

With all the money they have still he couldn't find happiness?. Never heard anything that sounded like an indicator. This is shocking. Bad news indeed.

Yes it is sad. It's cliche, but money really doesn't buy you happiness.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
How sad for them. Maybe they will donate those big white teeth to dental science.
Strange how celebrity/fame/fortune are so craved, yet those who acheive it, throw it all away by suicide/drugs etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear this. I know Marie has been through a lot over the years and she must be so devestated. There are too many suicides these days. So sad.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I believe I read that one of her kids (maybe him) had drug issues?

I like the Osmonds...they seem like genuine people.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Funny he was adopted into a heterosexual religious home and killed himself as a teenager.

I wonder what some people on here think of that?

I feel sorry for her because she always came across to me as a very lovely and decent person as do her family. This must be devastating for them.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
"if you cant be happy with nothing, you will eventually be unhappy with everything." (tankthinker)

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

am so sorry to hear this. I know Marie has been through a lot over the years and she must be so devestated. There are too many suicides these days. So sad.
reply to post by Night Star

I bet she starts putt'in the years on now. She has held up the longest of just about anyone I can think of. This is a crushing blow for any
parent to have to endure. Besides the fact that I really like her as a person. This just seems like to much for anyone.
My thoughts are with you Marie.

I guess they found Andrew Koenig in Vancouver. Also a suicide.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The real story is the biological mother of this kid.

Find her true story... and his will make better sense.

Start digging ATS,

I dare ya.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

My sympathies to her. Suicide is bad all the way around it. I lost my brother 4 days till christmas. merry christmas, huh.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

My sympathies to her. Suicide is bad all the way around it. I lost my brother 4 days till christmas. merry christmas, huh.

Damn felonius you just made me well up hard friend. I'm so sorry man.
I always feel way more for who they leave behind. How are you getting on?

Walkswithfish

Start digging ATS,

I dare ya.

Great post.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Yep... I gotta say I agree with you here Walkswithfish. It's obvious to look at his life before being adopted and the damage that was done... hell, the issue could even be in his genetics.

IRM

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yep... I gotta say I agree with you here Walkswithfish. It's obvious to look at his life before being adopted and the damage that was done... hell, the issue could even be in his genetics.
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well has anyone looked if not I will.
You guys sound like you already know ?

Felonius, come back friend!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It makes sense from a news perspective.

So far the only thing that I can find is that the biological mother was accused of taking drugs during pregnancy.

But I give up... the Osmands have never really interested me.

I was really bored with other threads, and thought there may be something interesting to this angle on this story.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My guess (and that's all that it is), is that he constantly faced depression due to being gay in such a "wholesome" family setting. I have no "proof" he was gay, but c'mon, the guy was getting top grades in a Fashion school....do the math. Sad that he couldn't get the treatment he needed, it seemed, when he was in for the depression....as obviously, he was still a victim of the depression.

Still, makes me wonder how folks can be so glum when all of their basic needs are never even an issue. I mean, try worrying about how mom and dad are going to keep the electric on, and then cry me a river...

new topics

top topics

join