It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth quake in city called Concepcion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well every one is kind wondering what's with all the earth quakes? Reminded of a bible passage and thought I might point it out

Matthew 24 versus 4-8

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,a’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Interesting how he speaks of the beginning of birth pains and at this fragile point of history we have a magnitude 8.8 earthquake in a city called concepcion or conception?

Time will only tell..

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
A very early observation SnF.
Trip out.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I thought that name seemed familiar to me (as I was looking at the map), but I had no idea why.

Thanks to you, a dot has been connected. S&F

Definitely trippy, at the very least.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Thanks guys, yeah it kinda makes me think.. If this is the conception maybe 9 months from now we will have some massive "contractions" haha sorry for the pun I know it was bad.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yeah, I thought that was a cute touch...

new topics

top topics

join