It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Evil: The Divide and Conquer Doctrine (In RE: The Gay Agenda)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

In politics and sociology, divide and rule (derived from Latin divide et impera) (also known as divide and conquer) is a combination of political, military and economic strategy of gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into chunks that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy. In reality, it often refers to a strategy where small power groups are prevented from linking up and becoming more powerful, since it is difficult to break up existing power structures.

en.wikipedia.org...

What the best way to control the masses? By dividing the masses into different groups. This strategy will lessen the power of the populace and giving more power to the government (lessening the threat to the government in essence).

In the case of homosexuality, you have some fundamental Christians hating gays versus people who come to the defense of gay people.

So you have two groups. One group push the issue, perhaps at the government's prodding, especially the Catholic Church, and the other group, rising against it.

What is the result? You guess it. The weakening of the people's power, intelligence, etc. Distracting people from the real issues or away from the government. Dictatorships operate this way.

They even have you believe that the Bible (or Jehovah) is against homosexuality!

If they cannot kill intelligent people (as in the case of Pol Pot), they will dumb them down.

What was it that Karl Marx said? Ah. "Religion is the opiate of the masses."

Wake up people! Quit this stupid debate. Smart up! The government is using you like dirty whores.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Deaf Alien]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You do not see what is going on?

You have been played. You got sucked into it.

Who said that homosexuality is a sin? Worthy of death? You got it right. The preachers.

Does the Bible say that homosexuality is a sin? Nope.

Intelligent people being dumbed down. Works better than killing intelligent people.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Deaf Alien]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

S&F

I tried getting the same message across in one of my threads (which I won't link, don't wanna open that can of worms again). I wish you well on your thread and I pray to GOD it doesn't turn ugly like my thread did.

My comment is, I think TPTB are using BOTH sides. They control the Christians with the gay rights and abortion issues and they push the gays into demanding more than the public is ready to accept to keep the diversion going.

The sad thing is, when TPTB finally get what they want they'll throw both sides away.

Won't that be nice, all those gays and fundies suffering together in the FEMA camps?

We can all walk into the ovens together.

[edit on 26/2/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I tried getting the same message across in one of my threads (which I won't link, don't wanna open that can of worms again).

Yeah I know that thread and I have participated in it and gave you a flag and a star.

My comment is, I think TPTB are using BOTH sides. They control the Christians with the gay rights and abortion issues and they push the gays into demanding more than the public is ready to accept to keep the diversion going.

Precisely. They are using the Catholic church and Christian churches to push their anti-gay agenda to get a rise out of other people to create another group or groups.

Hence the divide and conquer strategy working so well.

The sad thing is, when TPTB finally get what they want they'll throw both sides away.

Why would they want to throw something away that works so well? Perhaps, if fundamental Christians (notice how carefully I say fundamental) started to accept homosexuality, then the TPTB will start to seek another strategy. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

Won't that be nice, all those gays and fundies suffering together in the FEMA camps?

All I can say to this is: do not drop the soap.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
More from that wiki page:

Typical elements of this technique are said to involve

* creating or encouraging divisions among the subjects in order to forestall alliances that could challenge the sovereign.

* aiding and promoting those who are willing to cooperate with the sovereign.

* fostering distrust and enmity between local rulers.

* encouraging frivolous expenditures that leave little money for political and military ends.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Sorry, with all of these "true evil" threads out there, I felt the need to post a thread on The REALLY TRUE evil.

Sorry guys, I just had to one-up you all.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Don't be put off even if the thread does get ugly.

After a little while of playing nice I notice some people begin to get nasty and then those nasty ones will not leave your post. They don't like it so they try to spoil it for you by arguing every silly little point until you about want to pull your hair out and wonder why you started it in the first place.
This is their goal. Keep above the fray and don't entertain idiots.
People recognize them when they post and you will look foolish arguing with a fool (I know because I do it all the time)
You began your post because you have reasonable and valuable ideas to share, whether people like it or not and because it is the right thing to do and somebody had to do it.
Let them holler, kick up a fuss and get as nasty as they want to be. Hold your ground.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Don't be put off even if the thread does get ugly.

Believe me I've been there done that.

This is their goal. Keep above the fray and don't entertain idiots.

Whose goal? That's the point. How many people have actually read the bible? How many people have opposed the gay people due to preachers telling them to do?

Think about it.
Number of people actually reading and studying the Bible? Low.
Number of people actually listening to their preachers? High.

This is what I don't get... intelligent people actually reading and studying the Bible and actually defending the preachers' and government positions. The only answer I can give you is brainwashing.

Like I said, if you can't eliminate intelligent people, dumb them down or brainwash them.

I have seen and debated with many intelligent people. They just refuse to see the light.

Hence, the divide and conquer strategy working so well, perhaps too well.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I feel you DA,

The This/That AGENDA threads are running through ATS like a wildfire of ignorance.

The funny thing is, ..... the only people who beleive these agenda's exist are the ones who are against them.

It's like a multiplied case of the paranoid neighbor who looks over a fence and says " they must be up to no good" .

Just another way to play " My Team Is Better Than Your Team"

yet in the end, completely f@##ing pointless.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The Bible is a big book. If your goal is to get people to read it...I don't know
that is a big quest and the Gideons have already tried going that route. Look where we are.

If your goal is to wake people up to the fact that Order through chaos and divide and conquer are very real strategies at work dividing us now maybe you will get people to see this AND REFUSE TO PLAY ALONG, or refuse to be a part of the problem.
You sound like you are getting discouraged. Don't do that.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

The Bible is a big book. If your goal is to get people to read it...I don't know
that is a big quest and the Gideons have already tried going that route. Look where we are.

Well, that would help tremendously! Many Christians who have actually read and study the bible have left their religions. They realized that they have been had.

If your goal is to wake people up to the fact that Order through chaos and divide and conquer are very real strategies at work dividing us now maybe you will get people to see this AND REFUSE TO PLAY ALONG, or refuse to be a part of the problem.

My goal is to wake the religious people up to the fact that they have been using them. It is time for them to stop playing their little game and smart up. I know many intelligent and educated people who have fallen to this trap.

You sound like you are getting discouraged. Don't do that.

Yeah. I do feel discouraged sometimes
This is the 21st century and people still fall for this crap.

I guess what I am saying is don't get emotional in debate with them and use logic and reason to persuade them that they are wrong about what they believe and to show them that they have been had.

Take the power back from the government to the people where it belongs.

top topics

join