It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constant tornado dreams..Could this be warning me of something?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here's my history of tornado dreams. The more that are in them, the worse bad happens to me in my waking hours.

I had a dream in 02 where about a dozen tornados were coming toward me and I could barely find shelter. All my dreams are always close calls: they'll shake the house, building, outhouse, whatever i happen to be in. Anyway:

I dreamed that one dream where a dozen came toward me. I woke up and there had been a blizzard. I woke up with the flu super bad, my car refused to start at all and i ended up getting fired from my job and then all this happening in the same day, my bf broke up with me and kicked me out of the apt.

I had another tornado dream way later on in early 09. This one only had one in it and my friend from new york was with me. I woke, and he called me about 4 hours later to say he had fallen and broken his arm.

I had another tornado dream in summer 08 with 3 tornados and when i went to work , someone had stolen money out of my deposit trying to get me fired. It failed but yeah.

had ANOTHER one in summer 07 with only two or 3 tornados and my dad tore his ligament in his knee to where i had to take care of him.

had another one with around 8 and my mom and dad (old btw. they are 60's and 70's) went to california for the rose bowl. My mom slipped on ice here in illinois at the airport and then at the game in cali, my dad fell and messed up his back and hip to where he needed a lot of work done. my mom had ended up breaking her wrist in the fall in chicago.

I had another tornado dream with just one november of 06 and our electric went out later that day due to a bill that my roomie never knew about . he thought he'd transfered the electric but they kept it on at the old apt and at the new one so it wasnt paid at the old place for a year.

then had another around june 09 with about 9 tornados, my roomie then lost his job, i lost mine, we lost our apt and i've been living in hell ever since.

So the more tornados in my dreams, the worse luck happens when i wake. its to the point when I wake from one of those dreams, I cringe, scared at what is going to happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I miss my grandmother so I think her in my dreams just represents that I miss her.

We all miss our grandmother my friend.

Now you brought this up. If you think this is about the mondane events in your life you should have another look. These kind of dreams represent critical turning or break points in your life with life long baggage if the warnings are not heeded. Could mean you are about to be served.

Grandma reaching out from the beyond, warrning lights.....you better get your head out of your backside and WAKE THE BLANK UP.

Now was that your dads mom or your moms mom? And what is gm doing or saying in these dreams? Was gm a religiuos person? Do you have something in you life, a path, anything that both your gm and father would or would have disapproved of?

www.youtube.com...[/yvid]]Greensburge

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Last night I had another dream this dream involved my grandfather, father and mother, My grandfather was married to the same grandmother who is often present in my dreams. This is my father's parents. I had a dream he came to live with my dad and he was always very depressed. Then my sister comes screaming and running to me.I thought my gradnfather had passed on but it was a police officer with a paper saying my mother passed on in 2 weeks in a plane crash.
When I woke up I felt very sad and cried for a while.
My mother is going to california but I am not sure when. Before I went to bad I thought about the dream the night before so I could have a follow up dream. I often have dreams that I can get a follow up to the next night. It is like a mediation I do in way to provide me with the answers to important dreams.
I think why all these scary dreams are happening right now are twofold:
1), I am being warned of something; My mother's impending seperation from me. I don't always think death means death in a dream at least I hope not.
2.) I have disablity that is getting worse I am very scared and stressed.
The tornado could represent that. Maybe if I rent at this one apartment than my life will be worse off because it is more expensive yet the rent here is going up to $711 and the new place is $650. This might be warning me that I get into a choatic state because of paying too much in rent.
I had to reschedule due to a flat tire on the way to those apartments. This seems like a warning from benvolance maybe?
I will meditate again tonight and ask for a further follow up dream. I will talk to my mom tonight to see when she plans to go to california. I am not sure how to address the issue. It said in very bold capital letters 2 weeks your mom will be in a plane crash. How could it be any clearer.
It looks like the curse that followed my grandmother is now following me. My grandmother; bless her heart had really odd luck. She died earlier than she should have because of stress complications. I love my family and don't want to lose them so close together.I lost 2 grandmothers and a grandfather within a two year period.
I am glad that I have recieved some very good responses; these might save my life or my moms.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am actually pretty sure what to do now. There are these apartments that are $599/month that have a basement area for tornados. This will solve my problem in 2 parts because it is my price range which is under $600/month and it has a safe area.
In my dream the actual tornado was only about an F2 or F3 but that still can some damage.
This apartment is also right by a hospital and closer to my family. I will update on this post to let everyone knows how it all turns out.
I am fascinated with both the psychological and supernatural parts of dreams.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
My mom is not even going on a plane for over a month. Thank Goodness. I wander if I am just having some sort of misleading dreams right now? Is there a phenoma for this? I hate having the responiblity of these horibble dreams.
To me it is something I would rather live without if it doesn't always lead you to the right answer.I think I am going to study more dream interupation.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well not trying to offend you but after reading your last 3 post I feel that I need to share this with you.

You said your grandma died early because of stress complications. You seem to have a lot of worry and stress in your own life. I'm concerned you might be worrying about to much and creating unnecessary stress in your life. Which is not good for you. I think the universe speaks to you, but I also believe that we don't really have a choice in the end. All the major events in our lives are designed and planned as a way to teach us.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
ive just had a look in my dream meanings books for you

this is the quote from the book

tornadoe dreams:
Tornados
To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?

To dream that you are in a tornado, signifies that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You will be met with a series of disappointments for the next week or so. Your plans will be filled with complications.

To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I reckon an increase in weather activity and severity will be part of coming earth changes. Tornadoes to me represent the same spiralling phenomena seen throughout the universe and spiritual concepts, heck our galaxy is spiralling and contains many spiralling white and black holes. These gaseous spiral forms may pick up in frequency and intensity across the planet wether they be tornado or cyclone and may pose a great threat to human life if they appear in areas where they never have before. If the dream is precognitive in nature Id suggest tracking tornadoe activity carfully.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join