It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Bombers In Route to Classified Targets on 9/11/01...Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
According to recently released text messages on wikileaks, some of which can be seen here:

mirror.wikileaks.info...

one message in particular notes that:

2001-09-11 09:21:44 Skytel [005414004] B ALPHA US bombers are in the air in-route to Classified targets waiting for strike orders. 2001-09-11 09:21:46 Skytel [005414004] B ALPHA (62

I found this from going to their comment thread on reddit here:

www.reddit.com...

So I have a pretty simple question:

If this is true, that US bombers were put in the air ready to attack the "classified" targets, why would the US military do such a thing when we were attacked with COMMERCIAL aircraft, in what quickly became obvious as a multiple hijacking???

WHO were they planning on bombing?

The second attack was captured on mainstream video from many angles, and it seems to me the fact that this was not a military force from a known country was known early in the attacks, in fact, like right away. I mean its not like there were bombs going off all over the US with foreign fighters in the air and US military bases being attacked to warrant such a response.

And so what I am getting at is this further evidence that there was foreknowledge of the attacks, and even collusion to commit the attacks?

I mean we know that the plans to attack Iraq were in place before Bush took office, among a bunch of other evidence that makes us question the official story.

This is just one more piece of evidence in the maze to me. Opening up for discussion, as a search for this particular subject did not turn up a direct thread on the subject. I did turn up some related threads on the overall subject of the released text messages, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
From my understanding of U.S. Foreign Policy, we are essentially always bombing someone. For your consideration: The bombing of Laos
www.legaciesofwar.org...

That's just an example, of course. And I remember when I was in elementary school I wrote a letter to Bill Clinton to tell him to stop bombing some country.

So what I would guess is that this was just Standard Bombing-Readiness. It could be something else, but that is my guess. This is not a good thing at all, of course. It's actually kind of horrifying. Kind of? Very.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
So what I would guess is that this was just Standard Bombing-Readiness.

Oh? Well then I guess they put more bombers in the air just a week or two ago when Joe Stack flew a plane into the IRS building in Austin?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

As, I suspect, they do every single day that anything happens or does not happen.

new topics

top topics

join