It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We Go.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Good day to all, Soul Meets Body here!
I go by Rose away from ATS, so feel free to call me whichever.

Like so many other members, I was lurking the site for quite some time before I actually decided to make an account. I'm looking forward to creating threads, as well as being able to finally offer some input on certain topics.

I'll most likely be frequenting the Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics forum. I find the human mind and behaviour to be extremely fascinating. I already have a few thread ideas in mind... All I need now are the twenty posts

It's quite intimidating being a part of a site with so many older, knowledgeable members but I'm here to learn, question and discuss as much as possible.

See you all around.

Note: I'm quite aware of how odd the first line sounds, although I'm hoping you have already been acquainted with your soul someplace else by now -- and not whilst reading my thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. I take it you are a postal service fan eh? Anyways, good luck snooping around. I look forward to reading your threads.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Soul Meets Body

Nice to meet you Rose!
I look forward to reading your contributions. There's always something to talk about here.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Nice to meet you Rose, been a long time coming.

your avatar is very artistic, ..... unless of course you can shoot scissor's from your eyes.

in which case your just a showoff.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Thanks.

I will enjoy snooping around here. Probably more than I should, since one tends to become too caught up with mulling over the weightier matters in the world.

I take it you are a postal service fan eh?

Indeed I am. I take it you got that from my username? Although... it's a Death Cab for Cutie song title but they share the same frontman so it's all good.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thebox

Nice to meet you too

Ah, yeah. The main appeal of joining was to be able to join in on the discussions going on here.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Why thank you.
Unfortunately, with the size limit, the top half of the image had to be cut off in order for it to fit and still be visible, so the initial 'concept' isn't as clear. I'm wondering whether it was clear in the first place.

Ah, I apologise for showing off. I just thought that since I was able to do such an outrageous thing, I might as well make an avatar and post it.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

The last link is going to help a lot, since I'm still a bit unsure about some things. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Soul Meets Body

Hi Soul Meets Body, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads,you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join