It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Admits to Killing Natalee Holloway?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Man Admits to Killing Natalee Holloway?

www.wnegtv.com

(CNN) -- An Dutch man once considered a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway has told a television station he dumped her body in a swamp, Aruba's chief prosecutor told CNN.

However, Joran van der Sloot's claims to Dutch station RTL-5 are "unbelievable," prosecutor Peter Blanken said.

RTL-5 said Tuesday it had "acquired exclusive material containing a statement by Joran van der Sloot" regarding Holloway's disappearance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Natalee Holloway: The Case Reviewed

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Interesting as this all is, for some reason I cannot help but think this will still not be the end. Considering the body was dumped in a swamp, I imagine the remains have been taken care of for some time now and without a body there will still be some questions, especially on ATS.

"He was very unspecific," Blanken said

Things like this lead me to believe that there will be counter claims and questions thrown out just to muddy the waters. He is going to need a good defense lawyer and I am sure they will find a way to work around this "unspecific" confession.

I have not found the original article yet but I was rather shocked to find this at all.

Asked why van der Sloot gave the interview, Blanken said, "You should ask him. Maybe he wanted to be on camera, or make some money."

The whole thing seems strangely vague but I am sure that this will be spawning all kinds of new news very soon.

www.wnegtv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
OK, went looking for more news sources after I was sure I would not accidentally lose my links.

Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses To Killing Natalee Holloway & Dumping Her Body

Van Der Sloot Confesses To Killing Natalee Holloway

This is my first post in "breaking news" so please forgive me if I did not do it justice.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Joran is deliberately making a false confession again.
The more "male cow manure" he confesses, the more likely they are not able to convict him for the murdering of N. Holloway which he committed 10000% sure.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Joran is deliberately making a false confession again.
The more "male cow manure" he confesses, the more likely they are not able to convict him for the murdering of N. Holloway which he committed 10000% sure.

Yes, I have to agree. I have been watching the news footage as most of the day and there seems to be little really to this that makes it any more revealing than the other 5 or 6 confessions. I feel badly for even bothering to post it now. It seemed like a big deal when I heard it on the radio this morning and the articles made me hopeful since it was so early still.

Oh well. I guess at least we can be certain this boy did do something horrible or else he would not keep confessing to such horrible things.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I haven't heard about her case in years. Sounds like everything is still a roller coaster of confessions and rumors. Didn't a teenager she was with last say he dumped her body in the ocean?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I haven't heard about her case in years. Sounds like everything is still a roller coaster of confessions and rumors. Didn't a teenager she was with last say he dumped her body in the ocean?

Same teenager. That is part of the problem. He has confessed to knowing she was dead but not killing her and dumping her body, then he confessed to selling her into slavery, now he has confessed to killing her and dumping her in a swamp. It is all a bit convoluted but anything but dead apparently. There is a really interesting thread about it here. It is really quite an interesting read.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Everyone knows he did it, how they have been unable to convict him is beyond me. The Aruba Police Corps ranks among the most incompetent on the planet .... then again most colonial police forces are little more then pathetic jokes.

My local police force has a 97% rating on closing homicide cases.

new topics

top topics

join