It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they spin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is going to be hard for me to explain, what I observed in my sighting. I had said that it did not spin. What I meant was that the whole body of the disc did not spin. on the underside it appeared to have rings or layers these inside or underneath layers that were towards the middle did revolve. Now heres the part I don't understand and cannot be quite sure of becaue this was back in 1977. I dont remember if one of the rings seemed to go one way and the other ring reloved in the opposite direction. So what I mean is that the whole body of this disc did not spin it was just these two layered disk rings that are part of the disc underneath were revolving, but the direction in which they were revolving I am not really sure of. I for sure know that one of the inner underside rings was revolving. That was what stuck in my head after it shot off is that I could see that and this is why I knew it was no plane or chopper. It was ver dark out and only being limited to a certain view of this UFO as we were in a van driving at 2 am in the mourning.
Because You all are discussing the ways these UFO's are able to travel, which has me boggled, although reading these posts are making me understand all the possibilites. when you see something that is truly out of the ordinary and your not the only one thankful my cousin was there. It was incredible, all I know is that these UFO's are designed in such a way that is so amazing. I think that is what puzzles all these pilots.
Some really astonishing released informationn is being released. Does anyone that is a believer think were gettig closer for them to tell the public that in fact UFO's do exsist. Or are they going to continue keeping it a secret?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like my sighting. Thanks for sharing.

The disk I saw had segments on the inner part of the disk's underside.

Kind of like spokes on a wheel, it was metal that was segmented.

Anyways, I only remember seeing one set of them, and they rotated somewhat slowly as the disk "rolled" through the air.

It was going pretty slowly and was pretty low in altitude. It had a maroon-ish colored light on the bottom which lit up it's metallic underside. This is how I saw the segmented "spokes" inside the wheel type configuration.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You are able to extract a large amount of detail for seeing a UFO while driving a van at 2AM in the morning. The UFO must have been very close and very cooperative.

There is not solid data on how a "UFO" produces lift and propulsion. Search the internet, and whatever you want to be true can be found in abundance. That is the problem with this subject.

While I admire your sighting, and am a little jealous that these things are as frequent as folks on here report, I can't say one way or another what you saw or how it was motivated. And neither can anyone else. But since you saw something, and posted it on the internet, no doubt you will get a dozen or so responses and maybe one of them will appeal to what you want to believe (either consciously or subconsciously).

[edit on 22-2-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

There is not solid data on how a "UFO" produces lift and propulsion.

I agree, there is not any data available to the public. We can debate if it's known secretly but that would be pointless (however fun).

But you have to admit it is a mighty coincidence. Why would it appear to "spin like a top"? I do not know, but it is odd.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If all this stuff is some government secret, I would love to know how they keep it secret. I have not seen them able to keep FAR less things secret, whether it be stealth, nuclear bombs, or the the president diddling an intern.

The government is made of idiots, and those idiots are people like you and me. If there was something like this secret, it would have come out by now, and I'm not talking about the few old, retired wackos on the internet claiming to be government insiders.

If you don't deal with the government specifically in industrial military contracts and a smattering of "black" projects, then you will have no clue what I am talking about. But I ASSURE you, secrets can't be kept in the government. Sure, some don't go very far, and are not reported in the mainstream press because they are boring secrets to the general public, but anything "newsworthy" doesn't last as a secret very long...and I would expect Aliens and UFO's to be newsworthy.

So no, the big bad government is not keeping anything secret that would blow the lid off this subject in my opinion. They know the same, if not less about it than you and I. That is hard to swallow for the die hard conspiracy buffs, but then again, in order to be a die hard conspiracy buff, you have to be able to swallow without chewing....thus my signature.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I wasn't Driving my cousin was. I was checking out the sky it was summer out I had just seen a cool shooting star and was watching every once in awhile to see if I could spot another one. So while I was looking out my side of the window at first it was a cloud stream passing and there was this hole or gap in the clouds that when it became visible it was off to the passenger’s side the disc was hovering inside this gap of clouds. All I know is that this UFO remained in this gap of clouds. But right after I spotted It I said "Look Look up there and I pointed to it" he was driving and slowed the van down he was able to see it cause it was still in front of the van but off to the side it was big enough to see. I tried to explain these rings or metal inner disks underneath that had lights you could see something spinning but the center was not spinning nor was the whole UFO spinning it was just the outer ring underneath and an inner ring . Like I said it is hard to describe It was not spinning super fast but it was spinning, rotating and in between these rings were gaps so you could make it out that they were seperate moving parts. I am trying to describe this bvecause I want to under stand the force that they use to make these ships travel. It is not fuel that's for sure. I think the underneath is constructed so that this is the part in which they are able to recieve the chargeing power and through the top of the ship NOw that's my personal theory. All I am trying to do is understand the mecanisims and mechanical aspects that these ships have that enables them to travel. Is that so hard to unserstand..... They recieve power from someplace and it is a high source of something because they can travel supper fast. when this one I seen disappered it went straight up but with a slight curve, it never showed it's upper portion of the whle ship. I was not that fortunate enought to see that kind of experience so for those who have seen the whole UFO that must of been awesome. I am still scared of these things so I dont wish to ever be out side driving out in the middle of nowhere land like we were in the high sierra's over by FlagStaff NM. I mean it was scarry cuz it just hovered there it was observing us on the road if I could see them I know they seen us. Now It ran through my mind that at any moment they could do something to us but nothing happened. I don't trust these beings I don't know that they are friendly.. I really don't want to meet any of them either. In 1999 that was 22years later I had a alien experience. I don't know how to process this all. I feel that I have been marked because the freaky thing touched me. I felt violated it was an awfull experience.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I dont want it to appeal to anyone that is not what i am getting at. I have reported both of my only 2 experiences it did not get me anywhere. I reported mine because I guess I expected to get a resoanble explanation from someone. It does not work that way, but I didnt know that it was 1977 iwas born in 52 I was 25 then. You know there is a certain safety issue everyone seems not to mention. I had a young son back then now my children are all grown and now I have grandchildren. It is a concern of mine. you hear of abductions all the time. My oldest son is a truck driver and he just mentionded to me that in every town he sees at least 10-15 missing cases of missing children. I am not comparing the aliens to the reason children are missing but ya can't prove that it aint either. I tend to want to believe it is not this way and these ET's are just another form of life not like ours and they come here for resources not so availble on their own planet. I am learning more and more each day. But at least I keep an open mind cause I know they exsist/

new topics

top topics

join