It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FederalWitness and Deborah Song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Deborah Song is the subject and/or author of the website DebbieWins. I became aware of this site August 14, 2008 after a thread was created by an ATS member here. After two months of exhausting research, some of the main contributors to that thread came to a conclusion that can be found on page 24. It had appeared that this was nothing more than a Doctoral Thesis for a Psychology student.

After investing all that time and energy into the thread I was exhausted, frustrated, disappointed. I stayed away from ATS for a couple months, unable to find the motivation to invest myself into another thread.

After returning from my hiatus, I would check the original thread to find a few interested souls who had waded through the pages of that long thread. I part of me wished to continue researching. But here I am almost a year and a half later, and there is just so much more to this than I had previously thought.

If this were just for a thesis, the website would not have continued to be updated. the DebbieWins site has been active for over 5 years now. Even more than that, however, is FederalWitness. Those of us in the original thread had no idea the existence of this site. If we had, it would have helped our research tremendously. These two sites (DebbieWins and FederalWitness) were meant to be read together. They supplement each other.

There is a definitions link on FederalWitness that provides definitions for words used on DebbieWins. It is something like a cypher for a code. After finding these definitions, I went back over some of the older DebbieWins material and things began making more sense.

The FederalWitness page is the key to understanding the DebbieWins conspiracy. I wonder how many other webpages are out there that are linked together in this? Maybe the authors of each site are communicating to each other? I still cannot fathom the depths that these sites can lead. I do know, that I am ready for another search. This new information is exactly what was needed to take the investigation further. But really, this is a whole different investigation. The FederalWitness page can be looked at independently, as we had done with DebbieWins. But I do not think we will be nearly as fruitful in our search unless they are considered together.

I hope there are still those here at ATS that love to research, and find this to be as intriguing and captivating as I do.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
After looking at the two pages you offered here, I can't say I have a clue.

What happened and why is it all so disjointed?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

From what I can tell so far, the person behind FederalWitness is commenting on DebbieWins site. I think that is for the benefit of whoever is trying to figure out the cryptic message that is in DebbieWins. If this is your first time visiting DebbieWins it probably looks completely disorganized and uncomprehensible. But if you begin to google the fragments of information given, they usually start to come together. The DebbieWins site updates at least once a month, sometimes multiple times a day. The general format stays the same, but the new information is given each time.

I do not know much about the FederalWitness site as I had just recently become aware of it myself. I know that the site was registered August of 2009 and the expiration expires August of this year. It may have existed before that and changed web adresses or just renewed its subscription, I do not know. FederalWitness was also registered by a VistaPrint company. From what I have read, VistaPrint is a some sort of internet image company.

Take sometime to read the information on FederalWitness and google some of the names/dates/organizations referenced.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This has been talked about here before, but it has been quite awhile. Here is the other ATS thread about Debbiewins.com. The thread is still active and members have pieced together a LOT of stuff.. I suggest reading that thread.

Very interesting subject

[edit on February 21st 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yes, I was apart of that thread and linked it in my first post. The FederalWitness site adds a whole new level to this. While the two sites are connected, I feel the FederalWitness can be looked at completely independent of DebbieWins.

top topics

join