It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chossudovsky, WW3, double speak and factual distrtion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
michael chossudovsky warns again about the intentions of the USA to start WW3 in this recently released youtube video reported on ICH.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

he also mentions the 5 NON nuclear states which have nuclear weapons in the american bases on their soil. namely belgium, italy, germany, holland and turkey. all are members of NATO. but little or no mention of this in the media, just the incessant threat of the iranians intentions to develop nuclear weapons. hypocracy knows no bounds.

yes, and iraq had WMD's, and bovine species have wings.

below is the you tube number-if i have done it correctly, and above the link if i have not.

he claims preparations for an attack on iran have begun at least in 2004. russia and china have extensive business interests in iran.

he says according to the US military, mini nukes are harmless to civilians and the US senate have approved their use in conventional warfare.

its the old story, how dare the moslems have 60% of oil, our oil, under their sands.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
He's absolutely right that any attack on Iran regardless of who it's by......will result in an immediate escalation of war in the Middle East. It's akin to throwing a match on a puddle of gasoline. Hezbollah and Syria will definitely use the opportunity to launch missiles and rockets at Israel. I don't really see China or Russia getting involved but it will certain spark a much larger war. That's the scariest part of all this sabre rattling and whi this situation is so much more dire than North Korea. North Korea really doesn't have any friends and not much of the world sympathises with them. The opposite is true. Hezbollah has many sympathizers although many are behind the scenes.......hence why they are so well funded these days.

new topics

join