It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

Wasn't this fella was it?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
LOL, yeah mate, thats the little bloke for sure, Id know him anywhere!
Crafty little bugger isnt he!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Seriously, what was the light source that lit up the chairs at the time the picture was taken? Everything was pitch black according to the report. If Dr. Greer is losing his grip somehow, I believe he's under attack. It's happened before, there are powerful vested interests opposing full disclosure of ETs and ET technology.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This thread was absolutely hilarious! I am in agreement with the majority of people in here.
Everything has already been said and I really cannot add to it.

RATS, I so wanted to vent!

To bottom line it:
For myself, Greer turned out to be a major disappointment. I equate the Puja to a cult period!
The photo was just ridiculous and the defense of it was an insult to anyone’s intelligence.
Utterly absurd! I am happy to see someone came along to give a true delineation of that photo
instead of that tripe that guy tried to sell everyone!

I am glad I am not alone in feeling this way about Greer and relieved to see so many voice their opinion of it as well!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

What exactly is YOUR cause? Just because ETs don't necessarily communicate/manifest in the way that YOU would expect/hope they would, does not mean that he is wrong, or a liar.

As for those talking about the money. Greer never claims that CE 5s cannot be done w/o paying him money. He encourages people to do it on their own!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It is a real let down to see Greer stoop to this level. I remember when i first seen this and thought it to be a plume of smoke? Then again we do not know what to expect what an alien should look like. But he is assuming and just that. This will set back his so called Disclosure plans to be taken seriously. He seems to have been losing his composure since the euro summit and has become ego maniacal. To boot with that camelot interview he showed he was not open to the prospect of argument negative ET. As if he was all knowing and was so arrogant. That is not a good method to finding truth. The Obama briefing was impressive now he is just shooting himself in the foot.

Cult like yes and he does profit from his work come to find out and witholds much of it to be sold in either books or videos. Like the CSETI expeditions. He gives you a teaser and tid bit's. I believe real real honest UFOligists should not seek profit and withhold information at any cost. He has become a used car salesman. I use to defend him but no longer. I may have to remove his videos from you tutube accounts as well.

Maybe he set out to sabotage Disclosure with that being the long term goal? Ya never know ... just dont trust him any more

But it still has not been proven to be a hoax. I do not think it belongs in the hoax section until we really know what it is.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm torn on this. On one hand, that picture is evidence of absolutely nothing. I have seen he "moth" picture and really struggle to comprehend how Greer could be that monumentally stupid. For even if his entire organization is bunk, surely he could reproduce a better fake (than....a moth), right?

The reason I say I'm torn is because I used to cherish the feelings I got when I first watched the Disclosure Project. I was speechless. Now I'm just angry.

Honestly, yeah. Greer got himself put in the hoax forum. Bottom line. I wish it wasn't the case, because even in the off chance this picture turned out to really be something "extra dimensional," he couldn't use it as public evidence without having one hell of a compelling photo, at worst.

But most likely, Greer collects his money while sitting on the beach stroking his guitar (and ego... :dn

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
It's actually a very bad case of image noise and possibly some stuck pixels thrown in there too. First rule, if you're going to photograph aliens, at least use a good camera. With the amount that CSETI are charging for their courses, they should at least be able to afford a decent prosumer video camera. Real, clear alien footage would be worth... millions.

moncler jacke moncler jacken moncler

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

Raiden, please don't take it personal. It's just that this image you posted is pretty well known around these parts already and most feel it has contributed to a decline in Greer's credibility factor.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

He seems to have been losing his composure since the euro summit and has become ego maniacal. To boot with that camelot interview he showed he was not open to the prospect of argument negative ET. As if he was all knowing and was so arrogant. That is not a good method to finding truth.

How true. These points you bring up were the factors that caused me a change of heart about Greer, too. He may well have good intentions, but his ego has expanded to epic proportions and it reflects in the public discussions he has with others in the field.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

G'day angrysniper I have enhanced the picture for you.

Maybe...maybe not:

I'm starting to think you enjoy these Greer threads just a LITTLE too much...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Been looking at this iage for a good 15 mins or so and I just can't understand why the 'alien' appears to be mid air. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong but it does seem to look like the supposed alien is hovering, and if so, then surely it implies that this alien can fly (without a ship) and is extremely large. There are stars underneath what look like chairs next to it? I'm confused!

<< 18  19  20   >>

join