It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I havbe tried to find the image, even after reading all the posts and debunkers I still held an open mind...

But you are all right, what the hell is this guy trying to pull, I cant make out snything apart from a few blobs.

Also while iys almost relevant, can anyone remember or tell me about the guy who said he had video footage of a grey alien looking through his window?
I remember all the 'fake' footage on youtube, I think he said he was making a documentary before he released it, was it a prooved fake ir are we still waiting for it, thanks for any answer.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

G'day LestatG

You are refering to Stan Romanek.

His wife was posting on here in a thread a little while back.

There's plenty of material on him, if you do an ATS serach.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself
You know, its funny; I havent read one post so far beyond the OPs that actually said anything to either debunk the images or say anything even remotely rational about it. Seems like a real big debunk fest with little or no thinking required.

I think people kinda thought it went without saying? Have a look at this crop from the source site...CSETI.

Are you aware that Greer's been sitting on actual proof of aliens for over ten years? He's got images, video and signed affidavits from very powerful leaders across the world. He also has proof of concept and designs for free energy devices. He's unfortunately unable to share any of this unless the President of USA admits to knowing about aliens. You'd think he could post just one decent photo out of his collection?

The guys that go looking at aliens are unable to support Greer's claims because (even after paying $99,999!) they have to sign a non-disclosure contract. Yeah really! The Disclosure King has people sign non-disclosure contracts!

So c'mon...who can honestly trust or believe the guy?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
ok, its so ridiculous that it hardly merits even discussion, but just for fun...

theres a clump of trees on the other side of the chairs, and the clump that includes the "alien". the colors and shape of the "alien" is no different from the rest of the tree-clumps. how could anyone claim otherwise?

the obvious answer is that they couldn't possibly. so then the question becomes, why would he release something so obviously ridiculous? he can't really be that delusional, or he would be admitted to a psych ward. so, he must know it is not only fake, but obviously fake to anyone. then, what would be his motive? disinfo must be plausible enough to fool at least some of the people, and this could not possibly fool anyone.

so what could be a possible motive?

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Longchenpa]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What am Im supposed to see? Could someone outline it?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Even with all massive UFO activity occurring in the world wide, isolated contacts and systematic abductions, the reason why still didn't happen an official public massive extraterrestrial apparition, is 'cos the aliens must have a private satellite and an entertainment channel with videos of David Icke, Arizona Wilder, Blossom Goodchild, Steve Greer, the team from Project Camelot, Nibiruan Council and other people that make more interesting to aliens, stay hidden and laughing of us...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a253ca6a80d9.png[/atsimg]

TA DAAAA

[edit on 20-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
What am Im supposed to see? Could someone outline it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/419189fd4e2e.jpg[/atsimg]

This image is the property of CSETI and can be found at this link CSETI

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

thank you!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
My version of alien is more cool

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I would love to believe him on this one, but I really don't know. For starters, if he could now post a photo of an alien being, why post this one? Why not post a clearer picture where there would be no doubt of what it is? And second, the outlined image with the red background - the figure is posing like some kind of wrestler model. I don't know, because Greer is the real deal, eventhough I can sense his mind isn't 100% clean, but this is just odd. Anyway, things are definately looking interesting more and more. Either the cover-up gets blown or the aliens show themself soon. Whatever the option, it will be soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I Have to agree with most of the comments here in that the photo is not at all clearly discernible as an alien being, this photo was talked up significantly but it has failed to deliver for those looking for any real proof.

No doubt it must be difficult capturing multidimensional beings on film, but this photo was talked up as if it was the "smoking gun" that proves the extraterrestrial presence but in my eyes it's simply not.

I wish Greer all the best, but i won't be holding my breathe whenever he has some amazing new evidence to share.

Regarding the earlier comments posted: i simply wished to share the photos for others to view and make their own judgments, i don't spend my time worshiping Greer although i have nothing against him and completely understand his rationality for using consciousness as the mechanism of contact for multidimensional entities.

Don't shoot the messenger hey?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Come on really? Another hard to see photo? When are we going to finally get some HD footage? And when are people going to stop trying to pass #ty photos as evidence?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

Hopefully he discloses with that G8 country as he promised.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am the first to admit that I so open minded that I often trip over my brainstem but for the life of me I see nothing in those photographs that indicates to me that what I am straining to see is an extraterrestrial.

Instead what I see are some nice blurry colours and shapes in the first photograph and in the second all I see are a couple of duvet draped chairs in darkness. If I strain further I can see what could be mistaken for someone with a flashlight in the distance but for me the last thing I would think was that there is an extraterrestrial in that picture.

Of course I could be wrong and they could be photographs of extraterrestrials but the quality and composition is so awful that the whole promise to be made in support is moot, and sadly because the photographs are completely subjective and open to a million different interpretations they can support no argument in support of extraterrestrial visitations in my humble opinion.

I visited the site to see if I could get some further insight but all I see is more opinion and attempts to guide the eye into seeing what is entirely subjective.

The alien is just a part of the surrounding, foliage I am sure of it.
I like Greer but he has just shot himself and anyone associated with him through the foot with a howitzer in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
I don't know, because Greer is the real deal, eventhough I can sense his mind isn't 100% clean, but this is just odd.

No... Greer is not the real deal. Far from it mate! That's like saying Milli Vanilli were the real deal!

There is nothing odd about it at all. This is just more of the same from Greer and the reason why he has been dubbed "UFOlogies Worst Enemy". Is it any wonder that the man has so many detractors on this site? Perhaps now you will understand why.

IRM

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
nice photoshop effects greer,i hope you like to drink cola light

admin edit: removed childish name calling

[edit on 2-21-2010 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
dont be silly

NO ONE will ever see the picture of ET being

almost NO ONE...EXCEPT those 2% of TPTB that control the world, media. army, economy...

SO DONT EVER EXPECT TO SEE REAL PHOTO OF ALIEN ET

it wont happen

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The cloth material in the photo is fairly convincing of something. The rest of the details in the photo are something you almost have to imagine and play connect the dots. I have an open mind to this subject, so anything might be possible. Of course if the photo showed a real clear alien nobody would believe it anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself
You know, its funny; I havent read one post so far beyond the OPs that actually said anything to either debunk the images or say anything even remotely rational about it. Seems like a real big debunk fest with little or no thinking required.

Ridicule and derision are the only rational responses. There is nothing to debunk here; it is a low quality image along with an unsubstantiated claim. Greer's credibility fights for space in the gutter with excrement. The photo debunks itself.

But please, if you have a cogent, coherent defense of the photo we would all love to hear it.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
The cloth material in the photo is fairly convincing of something.

Convincing of something? How about some cloth?

The rest of the details in the photo are something you almost have to imagine and play connect the dots.

Jackson Pollock would be proud! Or could it be that Greer is praying on peoples imaginations?

I have an open mind to this subject, so anything might be possible.

Is your mind open to the possibility that Greer is trying to play you?

Of course if the photo showed a real clear alien nobody would believe it anyway.

You know what... you're probably right there partner! Guess who you can blame?

All the little boys who cried wolf!

IRM

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join