It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I just channeled Steven Greer he said this is a joke.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Someone should save the images and text, I have a feeling this article will "disappear" in the coming days, after adequate shame has accumulated . Like what happened to his article detailing the account of ETs slaughtering the personnel of a secret base lol

Wheres Greer's sheep that patrol ATS for dissent? Past their bedtime perhaps. I'll be checking back

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Supporter: $100 to $499 per year Benefactor: $500 to $9999 per year Lifetime Membership Levels (one time payments):

Level 1: $10,000 - $19,999 - includes 1 free CSETI week-long training Level 2: $20,000 - $29,999 - includes 2 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 3: $30,000 - $39,999 - includes 3 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 4: $40,000 - $49,999 - includes 4 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 5: $50,000 - $59,999 - includes 5 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 6: $60,000 - $69,999 - includes 6 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 7: $70,000 - $79,999 - includes 7 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 8: $80,000 - $89,999 - includes 8 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 9: $90,000 - $99,999 - includes 9 free CSETI week-long trainings

Note: some trainings may be limited as to the number of free tuitions depending on total number of spaces available.
CSETI MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS SPECIAL INTERNET RATES!

I wanna see aliens too! Which level....hmmmmm...eeny meeny miny mo...Hot dog! I can spend $99,999 to be shown a picture that's bad they've cropped it and outlined it to give us a chance of seeing what they want us to see.

He looks like a rip-off conman fraudster in my opinion
But still, we'll keep getting Greer and those goshdarn 'Disclosure is coming' threads peopled by members who *for the love of God!* actually defend this guy!

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
LOL, what are those pictures, i can't make anything out of it. IS Dr. Greer under great pressure to produce anything - anything ?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

It appears they have photographed an ET being and are displaying the picture for public scrutiny.

Where the heck I supposed to be seeing an alien in these images??? I can't see snip and except if the Predator wearing his stealth suit, was in these pics, the guy that posted them on internet, is a clown or someone that gives snip to his own credibility. 10 minutes of my lifetime, completely wasted. 3 ½ minutes searching the "alien" in one image and 3 ½ searching in the other image, kinda "Where's Wally?" and 3 minutes to type this reply.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

I deserve it.

[Mod Edit - snip profanity]

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/2/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
What a brave man: he doesn't mind making a fool of himself:
this is reminescent of the ultra-crazy-crappy-useless-so-called PPP technique, a super-ultra-wow advanced technique that the more you pay, the more aliens you can spot in some pictures whatsoever.
I can start some business with my 4 Y.O. nephew: he LOVES to draw these amorphic/potato shapes everywhere with photoshop (they look much more realistic btw), and honestly some extra bucks would be much appreciated.

It is stuff like this one that gives a bad name to all those who are genuinely interested in the subject matter: while i've found it to be funny at first glance, i have to say that all in all this is very sad.
Thanks for sharing

[edit on 20/2/2010 by internos]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Quiz - What type of extraterrestrial creature, are you seeing in these images???

1 - A Zeta Grey

2 - A David Icke shapeshifter Reptilian

3 - A Pleiadian

4 - An Anunnaki

5 - A Draconian

6 - The Ohio Mothman

7 - An insectoid

8 - I need more time to find it.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

G'day Internos

I hope you can forgive my channeling.....

I was only trying to help.....

Yeah....I know....I know.....STFU!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Shocking

Anther case where many will want to believe and see that there is something worth seeing there

A relief that many here see it for what it is

Cheers
mrix

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
God damn it Greer...you must be getting old...are you now trying to work against our cause? I actually respected you, well I still do, but this is a game of chess Greer, and that was a bad move...

[edit on 20/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrixxx
A relief that many here see it for what it is

You might want to hold off on the praise until the day traffic comes through, crazy people need their sleep, interdimentional reptilian shape shifters prey on a tired mind. Greer also enforces a strict 10 O'Clock curfew on his compound.

Although it has it's moments, I have little faith in the collective intelligence of ATS

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Supporter: $100 to $499 per year
Benefactor: $500 to $9999 per year
Lifetime Membership Levels (one time payments):

Level 1: $10,000 - $19,999 - includes 1 free CSETI week-long training Level 2: $20,000 - $29,999 - includes 2 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 3: $30,000 - $39,999 - includes 3 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 4: $40,000 - $49,999 - includes 4 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 5: $50,000 - $59,999 - includes 5 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 6: $60,000 - $69,999 - includes 6 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 7: $70,000 - $79,999 - includes 7 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 8: $80,000 - $89,999 - includes 8 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 9: $90,000 - $99,999 - includes 9 free CSETI week-long trainings

Oh... I recognize that! It's called the L. Ron Hubbard Business Model to enlightenment.

Those who support Greer should have a long hard look at this and start to ask themselves some very critical questions.

Anyone could sit out in the desert with a deckchair and flashlight for much less money.

What makes it different to the CSETI experience? Well Greer of course! Apparently, he makes all the difference! Greer has a 'special' relationship with the aliens! Mr Disclosure has all the answers and secrets to ET contact, yet he hasn't disclosed any of it. I wonder why? Hmmmmm

IRM

[edit on 20/2/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Steven jumped the shark? Finally?
Nah, someone will buy it.

He jumped the shark a very long time ago.

When he posted those pics of moths and claimed they were alien orbs or whatever. It was incredibly sad and pathetic.

Thats why a lot of us call Greer a disinfo or misinfo agent. Cuz he is.

And a huge charlatan. He promises and promises but never delivers a damn thing of quality.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This is the exact reason people don't take this subject seriously, this man is a complete waste of space, he does nothing except inflict more pain on to the truthers vs sceptic argument. Complete and utter rubbish, and coming from one of the biggest truthers on this site thats saying something. It makes me mad

We need a fresh insight in to all of this not some jerky out of focus photos, something that we can all get our teeth in to.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
Quiz - What type of extraterrestrial creature, are you seeing in these images???

1 - A Zeta Grey

2 - A David Icke shapeshifter Reptilian

3 - A Pleiadian

4 - An Anunnaki

5 - A Draconian

6 - The Ohio Mothman

7 - An insectoid

8 - I need more time to find it.

How about Cybernetic or fully Android type aliens?

Of course I am joking, but do not forget about the robot aliens. They are cool and worth remembering.

There is a ton of great sci-fi works out there with cybernetics or android alien species.

Consider Mass Effect, or Transformers, Master of Orion or tons of other sci fi hits.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You forgot Bender!

How could you?!!!!!!!!!! Sheesh!

IRM

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You know, its funny; I havent read one post so far beyond the OPs that actually said anything to either debunk the images or say anything even remotely rational about it. Seems like a real big debunk fest with little or no thinking required.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

"Although it has it's moments, I have little faith in the collective intelligence of ATS "

Are you saying you have little faith in yourself as a co-contributor to this site?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
shouldnt he be using a cheap digital camera with night time mode for these sort of things?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself
You know, its funny; I havent read one post so far beyond the OPs that actually said anything to either debunk the images or say anything even remotely rational about it. Seems like a real big debunk fest with little or no thinking required.

Come on the liquidself, lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

I myself could post a grainy, out of focus, blob taken at night with a few lights in the background and call it 'the return of jesus christ' the same thing would happen to that thread.The scientific/analytical people will come and offer their POV, which I would have to agree with. What we see here is far from PROOF of an extraterrestrial. Before you say it No, I have not turned to the dark side but I can understand now how sceptical minded individuals can think like they do when they see something like this being posted on a forum that is supposed to join us all together and learn about the unknown, analytically not by looking at a fuzzy photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join