It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral created by Eiscat (New Evidence)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Because Im a dis info agent

What's BS is the OP's intent to state as facts what is clearly conjecture.

This is not proof that the spiral was caused by the Russian rocket. All of this EISCAT stuff has been previously discussed, numerous times...

[edit on 19-2-2010 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

3) The heater at EISCAT was not in use when the spiral was seen. www.eiscat.se:8080...

Lolololololol.

Priceless.

Mod edit: One line posts not contributing to discussion - Please review.

[edit on 2/19/2010 by yeahright]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

And yes...its important to get stars and flags so that this information can be presented to others. The more popular it gets, the more people that see it.

You mean just flags I believe.

Stars only rate your individual post itself, and have no bearing on thread popularity. *From what I understand about the system*

And Flagging the thread is what gets it to the front page. You can just ask for flags next time since stars are not really that important.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

3) The heater at EISCAT was not in use when the spiral was seen.
www.eiscat.se:8080...

If someone was testing a top secret "thingy" wouldn't this be one of the easiest bits of info to "dis" or tamper with? Or is it some independent energy signature detection system dedicated to the truth? Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

No, it's not proof. Did he say he had proof? He clearly stated it was new evidence for the Eiscat theory.

I haven't seen this particular piece of info discussed in other threads, so why the opposition to this thread, are we not allowed to talk about this in a thread of it's own?

In one of Tauristercus' threads you provided some new footage of the spiral event.

He took that footage and used it for a new thread, giving you credit for it.

Are you going to say the same to him as what you are saying to EM right now?

It's the same situation, you have to be consistent now Photondude.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It has been presented. You must have not been paying attention.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What I really like is the prospect that this event could easily have the potential to be proven as different than the official theory.

Whenever the truth finally comes out in full form about this, it will probably cause a lot of us to look pretty gullible and dumb. But, which side will be proven wrong eventually? Who knows.

If the official story is proven as true, than only like 30 of us will face-palm. However this would be a huge let down for me. I don't mind being wrong, but then again no one listens to me anyways haha.

The only reason I prefer the official story to get disproven is simply because I enjoy watching the largest number of people possible all doing a face-palm in total embarrassment at the same exact time.

That would be beautiful, indeed glorious, but I will not hold my breath.

Hey a guy can hope right?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

No, it's not proof. Did he say he had proof? He clearly stated it was new evidence for the Eiscat theory.

I haven't seen this particular piece of info discussed in other threads, so why the opposition to this thread, are we not allowed to talk about this in a thread of it's own?

In one of Tauristercus' threads you provided some new footage of the spiral event.

He took that footage and used it for a new thread, giving you credit for it.

Are you going to say the same to him as what you are saying to EM right now?

It's the same situation, you have to be consistent now Photondude.

Point man

IMO to compare what Tauristercus posts to that of what EM posts is doing a disservice to the former. Yes I provided that video to him publicly in his thread for him to use for further analysis that was his own. He arrived at his own conclusions through his own mathematical work and research AND presented it all for the most part as conjecture or just an opinion.

He doesn't speak in absolutes like EM prefers to do. Nor does he jump to unnecessary conclusions-- and if he does enter the realm of conjecture he's says so...

perhaps EM can learn from that approach...

But you know what... you guys win. I won't take away from this thread any longer... even though its baseless

You all have your fun and I'll sit back and watch this one die just like all the others,

But I will say this one last thing

The only thing that could be considered good about this at this point is that perhaps some of us learned a little something about EISCAT...

What's bad though, is that since no one knows what they're talking about with regards to that facility and its experiments, they've twisted things to suit their own agenda or preconceived notions to create a truth thats not based on facts

You believe that it was EISCAT and that's fine... Maybe you can email them and ask? Maybe invite one of the scientists who work there to join ATS and tell us that EISCAT did it... now that would be fun to see.. but that burden lies with you

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No, I must'nt have.

Luckily, my ego is small enough to admit that the info has indeed been presented allready, and that I actually had read it when it was posted.

Still, together with the conclusion from Tauristercus new thread, the Eiscat theory becomes very viable again, (it always was)and a fresh thread is welcome.

Arguments like: "The heater wasn't turned on that day, according to Eiscat", are plain silly and I cannot believe a intelligent person like you would use it as a serious argument.

Why would they not cover their own tracks if they were responsible?

It's like saying: "The thief said he didn't steal the neckless, release him!"

It's a fallacy.

edit; Phage, nice to see you actually respond to me directly, now that you actually have something on me.

I take it from the non-response to other posts of mine, directed at you, that you have nothing on me in those?

How very selective.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You believe that it was EISCAT and that's fine... Maybe you can email them and ask? Maybe invite one of the scientists who work there to join ATS and tell us that EISCAT did it... now that would be fun to see.. but that burden lies with you

I believe in the possibility of the EISCAT theory.

Can you maybe e-mail some Russian rocket scientists to join ATS, and tell us how exactly the spiral was formed by the failed Bulava third stage?

The burden lies with me? Because the Russians said what happened?

There are lots of reasons why the Russians would claim that.

And I think they only said that a Bulava missile failed that day, in it's 3rd stage.

They said nothing about the spiral. Where's your burden of proof?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This paper was presented in one of the original threads about the spiral. It has been discussed and it's not really applicable.

1) The "spiral-like forms" (they don't look much like a spiral) appeared as a distortion of the existing aurora, not as an independent phenomenon.

2) The changes in the aurora were seen above Tromso, not 900km to the east.

Um...of course, its not really applicable. It doesn't fit in with your theory. However, for those of us who see this for what it is...its a tell tale sign of authenticity. Thanks Phage...always a pleasure.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Don't think it was a rocket. Don't think we will ever know what it was, unless it happens again and we get some more information on it. Different camera angles. Closer shots. Sound?

Why is there no footage of the rocket going from lauch, into the sky, and into the spiral? You would think that they would record all their rocket launches no?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that Phage.

Maybe this discussion can be moved there where it belongs....and nice to see that Tauristercus was way ahead of the OP on this one...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Top secret "thingies" are not tested at EISCAT. It is operated by a multinational research organization. It is not operated by military or government interests.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Phage has done more than his share of exposing you as a truth denier.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so predictable. So, what Phage is trying to tell us is this...

Phage is telling the truth, and Harvard is lying.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretbear

Um yeah...Harvard is lying and Phage is telling the truth. Love ya secretbear!!! Cool name by the way.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
Don't think it was a rocket. Don't think we will ever know what it was, unless it happens again and we get some more information on it. Different camera angles. Closer shots. Sound?

Why is there no footage of the rocket going from lauch, into the sky, and into the spiral? You would think that they would record all their rocket launches no?

Indeed. You would expect that there would have been some form of evidence before the Spiral was seen.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

I believe in the possibility of the EISCAT theory.

Can you maybe e-mail some Russian rocket scientists to join ATS, and tell us how exactly the spiral was formed by the failed Bulava third stage?

The burden lies with me? Because the Russians said what happened?

There are lots of reasons why the Russians would claim that.

And I think they only said that a Bulava missile failed that day, in it's 3rd stage.

They said nothing about the spiral. Where's your burden of proof?

Well, if you recall, the Russians initially denied any involvement. Maybe pressures from the international community (Namely America) forced an admission even though it was a boldfaced lie.

Source: NBC
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretbear

Isn't it past your bedtime?

I'm sorry, but, I'll have to believe a study done by those at Harvard above Phage's claims that Eiscat wasn't in operation at the time of the HARVARD STUDY.

Keep in mind, this was 1996, and I don't think Phage has access to those files.
articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join