It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert Predicts End To Hierarchies And Value Of Money, More ET/UFO Disclosure Starting July-Nov 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Revolutionary transformation: July 17 – November 2, 2010

Using the time acceleration matrix of the Mayan Calendar, Dr. Calleman predicts a specific period of July 17 – November 2, 2010, as the beginning of “revolutionary transformation”.

The period Nov. 7, 2009 to Nov. 2, 2010 will be characterized by the collapse of the U.K.-U.S. axis of western domination, the dissolution of hierarchies, and an end to the perceived value of money in its paper and electronic digital formats, predicts Mayan calendar expert Dr. Carl Johan Calleman.

These social breakdowns are part of a period of transformation to a new era, characterized by sharing rather than individual ownership, and by higher human universal consciousness.

The pace of extraterrestrial disclosure is expected to accelerate after Nov. 2, 2010. Using the time acceleration matrices of the Mayan calendar, Dr. Calleman correctly predicted the first phase of the global financial collapse for the period Nov. 19, 2007 – Nov. 8, 2008.

He writes, “Why would this particular time period, July 17, 2010 – November 2, 2010, bring such a revolutionary transformation?

Well, there are two earlier time periods that are noteworthy as parallels to this upcoming one. One is AD 1498-1617, the Renaissance, which in a broad sense meant the overturning of the feudal system that saw the Vatican as the ultimate source of worldly power and the beginning of the modern era. The other is 1986-1992, which carried a revolutionary wave of democracy (including the fall of the Berlin Wall) resulting in a world whose hemispheres were no longer separated.”

Read full article at Link

The end of the perceived value of money

Dr. Calleman’s analyses for 2010 were made in an extended interview on ExopoliticsRadio.org with Alfred Lambremont Webre.

It does seem that our solar system goes through cycles....civilizations have risen and fallen...the global elites' empire is on the brink of collapse....the Mayans knew of this cycle and even carved it in stone...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What if nothing happens? Care to make a wager?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
What if nothing happens? Care to make a wager?

If you've studied the Mayan Calendar then you know SOMETHING will happen...we are in a cycle that seems to be out of our control...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm getting sick of the whole disclosure thing. I was patiently waiting all last year when it was supposedly going to happen. I'm not gonna waste another year waiting for it. Instead, I'm gonna live my life.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
I'm getting sick of the whole disclosure thing. I was patiently waiting all last year when it was supposedly going to happen. I'm not gonna waste another year waiting for it. Instead, I'm gonna live my life.

I'm so sorry that you stopped living your life all last year waiting for disclosure...you can still live your life and also get disclosure...it's not one or the other...

[edit on 16-2-2010 by rainfall]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This sounds more like project timewave to me...

However there are many predictions, and analysts/forecasters out there saying that this year is really going to be the last year we see US as the dominant force in the world.

My only real worry about this is that TPTB are going to be going down swinging as they see their empire crumbling around them, but the road to peace and stability has never been a smooth one

People are going to try and blame Obama, as any population does when their country is in chaos, but after he is gone and the dust settles, people will be able to see that it was the same US policy being used for decades that brought them down; corruption-filled economy filled with imperialistic shadow government.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
This sounds more like project timewave to me...

However there are many predictions, and analysts/forecasters out there saying that this year is really going to be the last year we see US as the dominant force in the world.

My only real worry about this is that TPTB are going to be going down swinging as they see their empire crumbling around them, but the road to peace and stability has never been a smooth one

Hi friend...

Edit to add: tptb are already swinging a lot is happening behind the curtain that we are not aware of....

If you are familiar with the Mayan calendar, you know we go through cycles...

If you are not familiar with the calendar a good video that helped me understand it very easily was Ian Xel Lungold.....here is part one...for anyone that is interested....

Makes complete sense to me...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Gerald Celente has been saying much the same thing for a long time, event by event, and has been pretty accurate, and not just in the money market. He knows all the moving and shaking is manipulation by those with perpetual priviledge, even a hint of another FFO. No ancient Charts, just the old grey matter.

socioecohistory.wordpress.com... s-dollar-devaluation-bank-holiday-and-gold/

Of course the Mayans were clever too, so what goes around, comes around.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is awesome as I know of a economic system that would work and does not include currency. In fact this system can be overlapped with our current system costing ZERO dollars to implement. Once attained people would see that currency was not even needed.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
This is awesome as I know of a economic system that would work and does not include currency. In fact this system can be overlapped with our current system costing ZERO dollars to implement. Once attained people would see that currency was not even needed.

Care to elaborate..??.....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

Yeah, I am kinda sick of the whole disclosure thing too - but for me it is because I never thought it was gonna happen. Thread after thread after thread last fall about "disclosure tomorrow" with nothing to show for it. It was a bit annoying to witness.

Now I know why some people get worked up over predictions, timewave, webbot and mayan threads. Personally, I find at least these things to have some sort of basis behind them. It is interesting to see so many sources all pointing to an eventful summer so I guess we should just wait and see.

Nobody should ever alter their lives for a prediction though. In my opinion, predictions should only EVER be used as a mental exercise. As hypothetical situations that could POSSIBLY manifest but likely will NOT. Sure, think about "what if" and "how would this impact me", but don't start changing your life over unfounded musings.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have never been convinced by any of the so called Mayan calendar experts.

What I do know, what is irrefutable, is that everything changes.

Yes, empires rise and fall, and it is a possibility that the US empire or even the trans-national corporate empire, will fall in most of our lifetimes.

I strongly believe that this century will be a time of massive change for all and sundry.

Now, there could be an argument to suggest that the Mayan's understood the idea of cycles (they did farm crops after all) and, philosophically, applied that to their understanding of life, the universe and everything. However, to suggest that they had real knowledge of what the future will bring is purely speculation and a great income stream for some.

Anyway ... we have a date! July 17 – November 2, 2010

As with all these predictions, I watch with interest and a huge grain of salt.

So set your watches y'all.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Mayan Calendar is actually backed scientifically and mathematically, and I am always surprised to find out that nobody knows this information.

Universal cycles, previously thought of as unrelated, were found to be all related by a mathematical series of powers of phi (phi as in the golden ratio, divine proportion, etc) called the auric series. What a group of scientists found was that this same auric series applied to the Mayan Calendar as well. If anyone here knows their material from Calculus II they will remember that series either diverge to infinity or they converge to a point. Well, sure enough when they applied the auric series to the Mayan Calendar they found that THE SERIES CONVERGED TO DECEMBER 21, 2012! Also, upon further analysis the group found that each hitpoint of the series happened to be on dates of major world changing events.

This of course does not mean the date is exact since it only converges around it. And of course this does not mean that the "end" of the world is going to happen then either. But it is definitely interesting and is evidence to support that not only will a major world event occur around the date but it will be the biggest event yet.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente

The Mayan Calendar is actually backed scientifically and mathematically, and I am always surprised to find out that nobody knows this information.

Welcome to ATS BellaMente, Thanks for posting...

I agree with you...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Stared and Flaged! Nice post. I agree with both of you too.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by (C2C)]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

New Zealand are releasing their UFO documents later on this year...disclosing if you like. So Dr Calleman will at least get one of his predictions right.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't know if you heard this on Coast to Coast recently,but there were alot of similarities between what they said with what your expert predicts.

Interesting when all these predictions start to mesh.

Astrology Special
Date:
02-15-10

Host:
George Noory

Guests:
Linda Schurman, Jeff Harman, Tim Ball

Two astrologers new to Coast to Coast AM, Linda Schurman, and Jeff Harman talked about their methodologies and offered analysis of current events, the economy, and what they see ahead. Appearing in the second hour, Schurman said she studies astronomical events, primarily concentrated on the planets in our solar system, in relation to historic cycles connected with our lives here on Earth. She believes the economy is going to get much worse, with the bottom of the depression hitting in 2015.

We're entering a high tectonic period, peaking with an eclipse on June 26th, 2010 which could indicate calamitous conditions, Schurman continued. In early June of 2012, there's another eclipse, with various aspects that point to Northern California/San Francisco as a possible quake site, she said.

Appearing for the latter half of the show, Jeff Harman discussed his approach which combines traditional western Astrology with Kabbalistic and ancient Vedic Astrology. America is in a precarious position economically, and he thinks foreclosures are going to get much worse. This July will be a "knock down punch," with probable bank failures, and possible Earth changes, during a Mars/Saturn conjunction, he said. Catastrophes happen because of karmic boiling points, Harman explained, adding that he foresees a possible civil war or uprising hitting America.

Two things that stuck in mind as I listened to the female guest was when she said the times ahead would make people have to be "ruthlessly realistic" and that there would be "catastrophic population reduction".

I don't dabble in Astrology,but these predictions and others like them often line up with Biblical prophecy.I like to hear from many perspectives on predictions(as long as it's not about celebrities!)

"But people have always been saying that The End is Near!".....

It's like forecasting the weather.Weathermen can say because certain conditions exist,such and such a result is possible,and we can keep an eye out for unfavorable conditions and to prepare accordingly,if possible. To run for cover if necessary!They can warn us to watch out for coming storms...

I had a quote in mind on this but need to look it up...T/O...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Care to elaborate..??.....

I've elaborated many times on this forum. People still don't understand. They think too much backwards and less forward. Currency is a belief reward/failure system. It's an idea that can be altered. Once we begin the new phase of this world people might be ready. Many civilizations have prospered without currency. I just designed one that could overlap with the existing structure to make the transition off money easier for people to understand that money is false.

new topics

top topics

join