It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is iamamiwhoami from youtube? The making of a web mystery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well I've got to fight against insanity - it's how I keep sane.

Pickings were good for a bit here but sadly too many loons without spoons at the moment.

If you want to check out a particularly nice ARG have a look at Hatshoe, it's fun, off the wall and totally jam packed full of weirdness and intelligent goofiness.

I'd like to make an ARG myself one day, just need more filler.

Check out my piece of resistance here. I had to post it via an alias as those guys ticked me off with their crappy game so badly.

Anywho's join up - it's always fun there

-m0r

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I'm no good at cryptograms and puzzle working on this level (more of a dungeons n dragons geek). But I do salute your desire to make one.

Big fan of building games.

If you ever need a bit of photoshoping done, you know where I am.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
If you ever need a bit of photoshoping done, you know where I am.

Will do mildew!

More of a Guild Wars guy myself - but it's been a long while since I've played that.

I might bug you for strange band noises as well if that's cool (in the distant future though).

Keep it real (I know you will!)

-m0r

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So one has to say that Elvis killed JFK to constitute anything as a conspiracy?

How about this then, media moguls are in a sense growing these pop stars to serve their agendas. Using advanced subliminal messaging and subversive active content to contort the already plumped minds of the mob.

I am sorry if I think that the over intrusive imagery in these videos would constitute more discussion into the reality behind them, not the reality that people are throwing out remarks about viral marketing... You find videos that could very well have some hidden meanings behind them, for what we don't know because idiots are bickering over the fact that they are "viral", instead the very few who actually discuss them have had no support in their efforts. This is a conspiracy website, in a world where we can find conspiracies in our god darn soup, you refuse to look at the media source to the minds of our youngest generation?

Do I know if these videos have anything more to them then some sick individual who decided to become the director for whomever is in these videos? I don't know yet I am not hearing any discussion enough to help me formulate a proper idea.

As I said before this is not a meteor coming to annihilate the human species, its not global warming, or the swine flu, but it could very well be the undoing of our civilization if it is indeed the same types of things that some other videos have had.

Hypothesis is: This set of videos like the many others have subliminal underlays and visual context designed to manipulate the mass of younger individuals for the purposes of the rich and powerful, more than likely to make them subservient like all other forms of control they have initiated have been.

Test: First to see if videos have further meaning to them; needs scientific observation, psychological interpretation, sociological examination. Two; an in depth look at the inner workings of the videos themselves, structural interlacing, audio breakdown, ETC. Three; graphic details and investigation into the director of the videos, his or her background, the background of the musician, and the focus group that these videos will be hitting. And last; an ethnographic report of the focus groups, the individuals and the cultures that will be effected, and their role in the societies they inhabit.

Conclusion: Upon successful testing of the Hypothesis and proper scientific conclusion sanitized of bias and agenda.

Here you go, here are some things to work with buddies, why don't you try to the correct way disprove this thing rather than some idgit shoving it off childishly.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

Well played sir, well played.

So Aziroth, now that you've taken some time to throw this into the world of conspiracy let's take it to it's source. The endings of the numberical sequence at the end of each video spells out a record label when deciphered.

Mandragora, an experimental music company.

Mandragora is also the name for the root Mandrake, which is similar to human in form, poisonous to eat and is often associated with witchcraft.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves or the research already done by credible investigators...

Here are the videos in the order they were uploaded:

[yvid]HouIf-PXpJs[/yvod]

They were tagged with the words foetus, nourish, cortex, sap, disciple, wood.

So there is some work done on this particular piece of art.

Anyone care to share their thoughts about the purveying of viral videos as a means to justify their existence. What 'magical' messages are being 'imposed' onto our poor little babies minds or any other hookum that you think is worth bringing into this apparent playground.

Thanks for playing!

-m0r

EDIT: Mummy didn't spell check for me
, but I'm sure you know how that feels

[edit on 17/2/2010 by m0r1arty]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Mandragora is a music label, doubt they are into video production. It seems that a lot of work and money went into these things. Though it is interesting that Mandragora's US distribution agency is called Forced Exposure. Anyone know who the first people to post these videos were? Maybe we can find out the things they were peddling in the past.

I doubt the producers would put the images in these videos to try and advertise, the only people who would care too much for the imagery would be the conspiracy theorists, and they would not want to be fans based on their beliefs. So one could extrapolate that the producers put the images in the videos based on their own beliefs to what will happen based on the stimuli during exposure.

In the first video where she speaks, at least that I can tell, where she is in the dark womb she is saying "My Hell". Before that she is licking the sperm from the vagina like hole in the phallic tree that happens to be a hair follicle that in one of the last videos she sits down on and starts spinning very sexually.

Not your average 'come buy stuff from us' video, Mandragora is just a front group to probably publish this once the band announces themselves. There is a list of top people within the company if anyone has time to go through it and figure out who the people are, if there is anything unusual with them.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Another video was posted today!!

In ancient superstition Mandragora Officinarum was to be harvested by a dog, preferably a black one, because when pulled out of the ground the Mandrake root would utter a shriek that would kill the one who harvested it.

Officinarum

15.6.6.9.3.9.14.1.18.21.13.561­55
O.F.F.I.C.I.N.A.R.U.M..(56155)­....?!

(Mandragora officinarum is a plant.)

Mandragora Officinarume is the common name for members of the plant genus Mandragora that contains deliriant hallucinogenic tropane alkaloids such as hyoscyamine. Although all parts of the Mandragora Officinarum plant are poisonous, its roots have long been used in magic rituals and in neopagan religions.

www.west-crete.com...

The Lama:

The Llama has a high tolerance for persevering under a burden. Though they can become stubborn if treated poorly, they are hard working and dependable. Lessons to be learned from the llama are:

* Endurance under difficult situations
* Responsibility and hard work
* Balanced action that comes from perseverance toward a worthy goal.
* The lama is a mystical symbol of the Andean culture, and still it is used in various rituals, even sacrifices.

There is also 6 strawberries, meaning that could be six videos.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Anyone feel like consuming some mandragon and watching the videos? Heh well something I noticed is that in her arms are apples before she drops them and they become strawberries, a continuance of the Adam and Eve Garden of Eden motif. Eggs being thrown at the trees as well could mean something, but the dog most of all is interesting. In mesoamerica black dogs are consumed to mean rebirth into a dark persona, shamans will consume black dog meat before they try to hunt down dark shamans, getting into the mind of the enemy type thing. Goes along with the dark birth video, and the dark forest video.

Over all extremely creepy and I expect the 6th video to be the crux of them. What happens with people when they watch these things? Maybe it is just in my mind but I start to get a migraine after watching them more than 30 seconds, my wife as well. And the over arching question is, what is it that they want to portray with this?

I am, Am I? Who am I? my diagnosis on this soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

I don't know, but whoever is doing it. It certainly has a lot of insight.
Very aware, thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Another video has been posted.

The code says: "Welcome Home."
6 strawberries, 6 crosses, 6 leaves on that flower.
6 is a very mystical number.
666?? weird...very weird...

so far we have...

educational
i am
it's me
mandragora
officinarum
welcome home

and in this video you see the word welcome, she says "thought I felt a spark, thought I saw a flame", then you see I AM in the snow, below the crosses. Then at the end she asks why?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
My money is on The Knife. They seem to have the same sound and atmosphere.

Edit: maybe not - this possibility has already been explored.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Dewi Winters]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Could it be? are you a really a genie in a bottle Christina?

[edit on 14-3-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Sorry it just went trough. C'mon, grant me my wish Christina.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah that last video is strange, anyone found out anymore about the artist?

The 666, all the weird dark births, all "tree" licking, endless sexual innuendoes. I think I figured out the name of the band, or at least the dark persona, I bet it will be called Yahweh. I Am, Am I, Who am I? The end of the riddle is, I Am Who I Am!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

No. I think it's Jonna Lee's new album.
Very interesting approach tho.
This new wave of artists emerging on 2010 are picking up all these old concepts are puching up for some interesting views. It might help people wake up.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join