It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop alien abductions?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
www.stopabductions.com...

This takes the cake.Im still on the fence about abductions although i lean more towards phenomena not associated with extraterrestrials but this cant be serious can it?A few strips of 3M Velostat can thwart their nefarious plans.

This is why they created hybrids after being outwitted by these headpieces they created the hybrids to tackle old grannies and rip that hat off!

Really i dont know what to say just thought id share.

p.s google the inventors

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
A few strips of 3M Velostat can thwart their nefarious plans.

If you read that page it shows failures, you really need en.wikipedia.org...

These 100% stop ALL abductions

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Azador
A few strips of 3M Velostat can thwart their nefarious plans.

If you read that page it shows failures,

Yea i kinda made reference to that cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yea, abductions done that are violent are done by yours truly US government or affiliated. They seek out people that claim abduction then abduct them again to try and falsify or implement fear factor among the species to fuel their purpose "if ever" need be for war against them.

Alien agenda is non-hostile, though they have their own means of research we are not acustome too...their intentions are reasonable.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I just bet you somewhere you will find out that site is owned by 3M.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

One woman who now wears a thought screen helmet along with her husband reports that she killed four alien-hybrid fetuses in a row by taking a gram of vitamin C every hour for weeks. She used her alarm clock at night to awaken her. She reported that she could no longer feel the fetuses moving and the aliens were very angry at the deaths of the alien-hybrids they implanted in her. The aliens did remove a dead alien-hybrid fetus before implanting a live one at another time. This was before she started wearing a thought screen helmet.

haha.. sorry for laughing but this is prety funny, its just like a normal comercial. if you have this problem with alians you probably dont need to be persuaded.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by willygun]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hey it may not be as crazy as it sounds
There seems to be large hypnoses component to alien abductions if this helmets helps preventing that it might go a large way to explaining why it might just work
I prefer tin foil myself

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

If you're just scared, and buy that stuff, will you ever know if it is true? What if you use and never get abducted? Does it mean that they are real or false?

It's just a fraud.

Anyway, if it was true, the aliens usually look for people with a good mental health. If they spot you wearing that, they might just give up based on the way you look wearing that thing. lol

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It's most likely just a fraud...I think I have seen this on an Alien documentary one time though...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is probably just an advert for the 3M brand! Very strange marketing but inventive.

I dont think most rational people would actually read this and think about making one of these. A couple of years ago I read a website
(aliensandchildren.org...&incapbilities.htm) that says that Aliens cant abduct you if you wrap string around yourself or tape and hide the scissors. I just thought, hang on they can travel a billon light years to get here but are unsucessful because of a bit of string!

I think the adbuction phenomenon has been hijacked by a lot of people who cast serious doubts on certain aspects of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

hahaha you made me lol pretty hard

thanx for the laugh

top topics

join