It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to repost a thread you started?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was curious if a member could post the same information from an old thread they posted in a more comprehensive manner with more information that would verify their initial hypotheses.

I hurriedly posted a thread with just an idea and quickly gathered information and poorly presented.The thread title was poorly chosen and of no interested because it referenced a event that had transpired a couple days prior to my post.

I still believe this thread and the information that I would like to present would draw interest if presented again with all the evidence presented in my initial post.
What would I have to do?

Adding the new information is fruitless because nobody is interested in reading because of a misleading title.

This was the thread I started. I have found extensive information since posting this that this facility and one of their tests may have been a contributing factor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You can go to the post and hit edit up on the right if that will help.

If people have already responded, I have reposted before.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

This was the thread I started. I have found extensive information since posting this that this facility and one of their tests may have been a contributing factor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well you can either add the new information as a post in the thread ... or, if you feel it is crucial to the OP, you can contact a forum moderator (at the bottom of the thread page) or a super-moderator via U2U, and if you ask them nicely they will often edit the OP and add the relevant information on your behalf.

There's no guarantee they'll do it but it never hurts to ask. (flattery is of the essence)

Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just start the new & improved thread and reference the old one, much like you did with this post.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I want to present in a better way my evidence.

The thread title probably kept a number of members from even reading it.
The evidence I found after posting the thread is compelling.

I would go back and add it but is has been pushed so far down the list and the title is not accurate to the information I found.

I wish one could just delete their own thread and start over.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

G'day Oneolddude

I agree with Signals.....I would do it that way.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join