It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if Hong Kong does make the New Currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
With different metals for proper and precise values, there goes the whole grey and reptilians needing to collect gold theory.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

Your thread makes no sense. Did you forget to add something? Are we missing a link to a story? Maybe you could explain in more detail.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I guess this thread is for people paying attention to irans intentions, hehe.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Your thread makes no sense. Did you forget to add something? Are we missing a link to a story? Maybe you could explain in more detail.

sorry but it makes perfect sense for those who have the information required to understand what i've said, i dont feel like finding and posting information here that i'm hoping people will already know who respond to this thread.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Not really. Who says the reptilians have TOTAL control of the monetary system? And who's to say that they haven't already collected enough gold to satisfy their needs and are relinquishing control of currency?

And besides, reptilians exist in another dimension, why would they need physical material? They are more interested in our souls than our gold. The reason they use gold as currency is because it is RARE and SHINY just like a pretty woman, and we will FIGHT over it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
Not really. Who says the reptilians have TOTAL control of the monetary system? And who's to say that they haven't already collected enough gold to satisfy their needs and are relinquishing control of currency?

And besides, reptilians exist in another dimension, why would they need physical material? They are more interested in our souls than our gold. The reason they use gold as currency is because it is RARE and SHINY just like a pretty woman, and we will FIGHT over it.

Yeah, but the reptiles are also shapeshifters. If they have such a love affair with gold, can't they just change their shape into a big gold humanoid, like that chick in, "Goldfinger"?

Sorry, couldn't resist...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800

sorry but it makes perfect sense for those who have the information required to understand what i've said, i dont feel like finding and posting information here that i'm hoping people will already know who respond to this thread.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

Oh sorry. I didn’t get the decoder ring in my cracker jacks this week so I can’t give the password.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Oh sorry. I didn’t get the decoder ring in my cracker jacks this week so I can’t give the password.

Yea, neither did I..

Clearly our faults though..

Clearly..

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

He's referring to a particular 9/11 conspiracy theorist by the name of David Icke who thinks that Earth had been infiltrated by shape shifting aliens, and the 9/11 plot is just the latest in a string of plots to install a secret reptilian global elite to control the world-

Biography of David Icke

By now, it should be obvious that so many outright crackpots are gravitating to the 9/11 conspiracy movement like a moth to a flame that it resembles a three ring circus complete with clowns and seals balancing balls on their noses, more thanit does any research group. Heck, they're all but getting into fistfights amongst themselves over what this "secret conspiracy" actually is.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

if Hong Kong does make the New Currency

With different metals for proper and precise values, there goes the whole grey and reptilians needing to collect gold theory.

Thank you for answering. I know who David Ike is and have heard many of his theories from the reptilians to imminent disclosure ect. I understand a loose understanding of some of the various gold theories. But how does "if Hong Kong does make the New Currency" lead me to understand that he is talking about reptilians?

new topics

top topics

join