It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snow storm - the Iran's punch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
could you imagine that these snow storms in Washington may be caused by some type of HAARP developed by Iran and they give some kind of disclose tomorrow...not completely but just a hint to let the US know???

I know I'm just speculating...but I'm just thinking about all this "punch" thing and all these snow storms, Washington is paralyzed.... and the economic chaos that could be inflicted in the US if they could manipulate the weather and if these storms are just a message to let the US know they can do it and push the US to think again about the Iranian sanctions, nuclear power negociations and many other things?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Good point friend.

But no need to worry. We have cold weather but not one flake of snow.

I know there are nuclear submarines bases just south of me. And of course many Air Force, Army and Navy Forces.

If our wonderful leaders in Washington can or won't lead us through this problem, should there be one, our Military leaders here are very capable of taking hold of the situation and getting the job done.

I love the mosey oaks of Georgia,.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I don't know about Iran, but by the time the snow melts we will know whether North Korea has nuclear weapons capable of reaching continental U.S.a. Pity D.C's on the east coast.

[edit on 11/2/2010 by Rivyolie]

join