It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman-Sachs and Greek economic troubles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I haven't seen this posted yet and thought it deserved its own thread. Der Speigel reports that Goldman Sachs helped Greece hide its economic trouble as far back as 2002.

www.spiegel.de...

Is it just me or is G/S involved in everything?

[edit on 10-2-2010 by jacksmoke]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No. It is, unfortunately, not just you. GS has been involved in nearly every major or international financial calamity since their inception - and somehow they always seem to come out on top. This massive cabal is crumbling now as the peasants who have kept their engines running are starting to wise up.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I wonder how much of a fee GS got for putting this together. I wonder what kind of manipulation and "technically legal" deals GS has put together in this and other countries. Seems like GS has become a multi-billion dollar loan shark. But, since they create the money they lend and get paid upfront, they don't have to break knee-caps.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jacksmoke

It is brilliant when you think about it - GS creates these massive bubbles and then shorts the hell out the investment and profits all the way down. It is a win win for them and a lose lose for everyone else.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

reminds me of something I read recently

"End the the corruption, or let me join"

new topics

top topics

join