It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic communication with aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by normalbecca1029

I've considered getting a hypnotic regression to find out what was discussed during my experience, but I'm not completely sure I want to know... I think if I were meant to remember it, I would. For all I know, it could have been a horrible and painful experience, and I blocked it for a reason. You know? But I do honestly feel that one day I will have an answer about why it happened.
Best of luck to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dafirestar

I remind you that about all abductees become engaged in mental talk during some aspects of their abduction. It may be that the ETs only abduct people that can communicate telepathically with them. Or it maybe THEY have such powerful mental abilities that they cause the abductee (that normally has no such latent powers) to be telepathic. I suspect the answer is the first possibility I offered. It would fit my case.

My general belief is that IF you think you can talk telepathically with them, then you probably can and they probably can intercept such messages. Too many times we hear of cases where people send out that, "Hey, come fly by for me," and that exact event happens. --Not that it happens every time, of course. (Maybe they are not in the neighborhood.!) But it does happen. Perhaps it is a test they do to see how receptive we are to them and psi talk too.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by normalbecca1029

I've considered getting a hypnotic regression to find out what was discussed during my experience, but I'm not completely sure I want to know... I think if I were meant to remember it, I would. For all I know, it could have been a horrible and painful experience, and I blocked it for a reason. You know? But I do honestly feel that one day I will have an answer about why it happened.
Best of luck to you.

Wise decison on your part. Same for me. However, in my time, it frequently was the case that people were given tasks to complete of various kinds, general a bit off the beaten path of normal interests. Understand that they seem capable of telepathically changing your mind if not your being by implanting goals. interests and even the concept of a destiny.

In our world, we call those capabilities (of a much lesser extent) hypnosis. (The power of which is much denied in our everyday world but which, in a word, is a lie.) We absolutely know tht hypnosis is a powerful tool in human-to-human interactions. There is every reason to accept that when half of that team is a much more evolved creature that only communicaties with its mind, we would be child's play to their whims. However, it seems that they do treat us with some regard in that area (by their standards.).

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I will admit that after that encounter, I had a very strong urge to go underground. I still do. Before that, I never would have given a second thought to having an underground shelter. Other than that, I haven't really noticed any changes, other than knowing for certain that we are not alone in the universe.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

I have been telepathically communicating with aliens for seven years now when they first told me to start painting. I have posted a couple of threads on ATS before concerning this and how they communicate with me and give me signs for people through my paintings. In August one day they had me draw a drawing which is done with all lines and dots and then the picture turns into something. This one turned into a drawing of my garage door and driveway with a big bomb on the driveway. They told me this was a sign for me. I thought the sign was for October 6. On September 6 my granddaughter was chasing some adults on the driveway squirting a juicebox out of the straw. I pivoted on my right foot to turn, and went crashing to the cement. I shattered my jaw, requiring it to be sewn shut to heal, needed stitches to my chin and broke several teeth. The bomb went off for sure. When I looked at the drawing later that night the detonator of the bomb was the juicebox. I asked them if they were warning me why I did not know it was September 6 instead of October 6. They said, after I figured it out, that they were there to protect me from what evil was about to do to me. They could not prevent it, but they could lessen it. The doctor said where my jaw was broken I should have broken it in another place as well. The aliens do not give me direct answers by the way, I must always find the answers for myself and then they will tell me if I am right or wrong.They communicate with me whenever I want.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have communicated with them, what ever they are, I asked for proof and I got it, I asked for answers and I got them (stuff that I had no idea about). I was told to contact a certain group and I did and they were waiting for the message. I still to this day think that it was all in my mind but when I look at the proof I decide to ignore it and keep living like nothing ever happened. I think that I asked for something that I was not ready to deal with, yet.
Even if you don't believe in this, don't try to comunicate with anything if you are not ready to handle it.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Wonderful encounter. I felt a rush of happiness and gratitude for this. I am going to work on the meditation, that technique is interesting. I had contact in meditation, once when I was very sad, and was meditating to heal, this and then, was doing a chakra meditation, when suddenly spontaneously I attempted the 12 chakra one, but just threw those extra energy centers out spontaneously, one in my aura, one in the transition of earth's atmosphere, one in the solar system, one in the galaxy, one universal, and instantly I was in contact with someone, and that contact continued off and on for some time. That message was also personal and related to my sorrow,. At the time I wondered if it was safe to do such a thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 5children

That's pretty intense. I'm glad your injury didn't turn out to be worse. I don't know if these being are looking out for my best interest. I'm not sure if my physical condition has anything to do with my encounter, but I was thinking earlier about possible changes that might have happened to me as a result of this one night. It happened about 4 years ago, and I've actually had quite a few health issues pop up since then. I'm actually going to the doctor tomorrow for cryosurgery, to freeze and kill a large group of precancerous cells.
Anyway, I'm off to bed. Thanks for sharing your experience with me.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Proof Positive of alien communication

This was a highly controversial thread a few years back. I participated and had some success. My experience freaked me out and have not tried since. Give it a shot.....

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

That's pretty interesting. Maybe I'll give it a shot.
Couldn't hurt. Worst case scenario, I get a good nights sleep!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The wonderful thing about this site is the postings like yours.

This site ATS allows you to enjoy the fact that you are not alone!! As I read through the replies to your post it has become clear to me that the similarity of experience between all of us is comforting..

I realize now that we are so closely mingled with these strange beings. They call my name and speak so gently yet loud and clear. They know us - it is marvelous..

We are so important to them. I know that other beings virtually surround us at all times. I see them and hear them and have from childhood, not all the time but when I sit quietly..

What I feel about them in my heart I can't explain. Love would be a good word. Concern? They are more like parents... As though each of us are watched every moment. I am aware that many of the different beings are not friendly . Yet we seem to have protection and security from them by those that act as parents or guardians...

OK! I'm starting to sound new age now so I will stop.. Myself, like you I'm sure could fill a few books with all of the 100's or thousands of experiences that all seem unique and teach us at each occasion

I wouldn't know where to begin.. But it just get better....

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yes, I have,
I talked about it a few times on the forum.

Communication to come outside we are here, I went out they were there, it was calm almost hypnotic, no fear.
edit on 113131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

It is interesting you mentioned Beta Blockers. Beta waves are electrical impulses created by the brain to regulate the Nervous system. There was a time when I could not sleep for weeks, literally I was becoming so sick because my brain would not shut down. I sought medical treatment and the physician prescribed Beta Blockers and I was instantly cured of my overloaded thoughts. I slept like a baby!

Later I asked another doctor if he would prescribe me some and he said that Beta Blockers are nothing more than a placebo. He refused to prescribe them but I did manage to find some on the "street". They are certainly something I would prefer to have on hand but thankfully it has been a long time now since I have experienced such a traumatic time in my life (internally).

Now I wonder if I wasn't being attacked psychically and by some odd fate I found the right doctor at the right moment who used intuition instead of reason to cure me.

I have read the benefits of Beta Blockers to High Blood Pressure, but I also cannot help but think that our brains could be the cause of the blood pressure versus our physiological factors (age, weight, diet). I wonder how many people are being "plugged in" and cannot control the connection. Maybe I was doing it to myself and I did not know how to disengage, all I do remember is having my mind racing for weeks on end and no sleep in sight.

At any rate, it is a thought if we should run into someone that feels they are being "tapped" to know that Beta Blockers are a good way of stopping the madness. Such as in your case I am certain that the Aliens knew just the stuff to cut you off from them! Personally I would never want to see what they are or what they are up to, the risk is too great that they would identify the viewer!

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly turns a light on when I think about it now.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

would really like to know what beta blockers, a class of drugs used for the management of cardiac arrhythmias have to do with alien-human telelpathy...that is..unless one came and gave you a shot of the drugs in person.

R

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
First off, good day to all as this is my first post ever, and id like to post up my experience. When I was a child, about 11 years old im guessing (17 at the moment), I was playing left field in a baseball game, and as anyone whos played leftfield knows, its boring. I think I was in fifth grade, and I was greatly interested in Aliens (until I read of painful bi-opsies done on abductees). Anyways, I was bored so I just looked up at the sky for probably a 30 minute total period and thought "hey aliens, I want you to come to my house at 10 o clock tonight and I will be waiting for you on my back porch." 9 was my bedtime though, so by the time I set to meet them rolled around, I had completely forgotten the message I sent earlier. I was laying in my bed when i heard something that I couldnt describe, sounding like a sterotypical spaceship should sound, and immedietly I remembered the meeting. I was frozen with excitement as the sound grew and then leveled off right outside my window, and then slowly drifted away. Once it started drifting away I snapped out of my stupor and ran upstairs. Looking out the backdoor, I saw a bright orange ball moving directly away from my back porch, and I was sad, as I knew that I had missed my meeting with the aliens. I looked at the clock on the microwave, 10:03. Grr.

A little bit about me: It took me about 6 years to make the connection that me asking aliens to come was connected to me being attuned with another level of thought. The thing that makes me most excited, that this wasnt just a one time, never is going to happen thing again is that throughout my mothers side of the family, there is a history of telekenitic abilites, with the most powerful we can remember being my great great grandmother, then a diffusion of power took place throughout my moms side of the family.

Im really tired at the moment but i hope that this worked as a good contribution/ introduction into the website. I hope to find techniques to enhance my natural abilites.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
ok so today i tried to contact Aliens using telepathy and heard only like weird beeping noises anyone get this when they tried?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
*bumps thread*

Have any of you figured it out yet?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate100
I wasn't sure which board to post this on, this or the Aliens & UFO one.

Anyway, I was wondering, has anyone here had telepathic or psychic communication/encounters with extraterrestrials? I've read that aliens are supposed to be telepathic, and if so, I wondered if they'd also be sensitive to or aware of people remote viewing them or having an OBE in the area.

In Ingo Swan's book Penetration, he describes remote viewing aliens on the moon who become aware of his viewing them.

Full book available here:
www.scribd.com...

Sorry, don't recall what page that was on.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
K, so since my last post I went to meditate while not being tired at all. I laid on the bed in a mummy position, shut off as much stimuli as I can (dim room, no sound, and I have anosmia so I can't smell anyway), then focused on my "third eye" (center of my forehead) and felt it straining. After a while of letting my mind drift I then subtly started thinking of opening myself up to communication, to anything that may wish to contact me. Unfortunately I didn't get any vivid depictions of any beings but I did get a presence that something was there. Something benevolent. I then kept thinking "I want to evolve, I wish to transcend sin and humanity, teach me, please" and then I blacked out for the last 5-6 hours, having only 2 dreams which were actually kind of violent--on my part.

Anyway, I found it odd that I passed out for such a long time when I wasn't tired. I definitely felt something, but can't describe it in detail.

This isn't the most interesting case I've had, e.g. I tried remote viewing once and got some pretty startling results, BUT this is the only recent thing I've tried. I need to try dabbling in this stuff more and hopefully some of you do too.Then we can really start working this thing out together. Please no exaggeration tho and try to give your procedure.
edit on 3-12-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join