It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The teleprompter seems a bit classier than this...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The ironic thing is that I feel pretty much the same, and still I couldn't resist posting this. I guess everyone has his or her double standards... lol..

I've long since stopped to prefer one of the major two parties over the other, the video just struck me as noteworthy.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Eh, doesn't bother me too much, at least she writes her speeches and can read them w/o a teleprompter
. In my preaching class a few years back we were taught to take our big sermon notes and memorize them enough to keep our notes down to a few core statements to just give me a reminder of what's next. Those statements could be written on a post it or on your hand to give the illusion of preaching with no notes

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Spot on... the lies and the hypocrisy make Palin dangerous, her core values will change with the polls if she is elected.

She's just a mildly retarded political monster.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here's an example of Obama stuttering when his teleprompter went out. This, imo, is much worse than Palin having a few notes scribbled on her palm.

I honestly do not see the point of this thread, other than trolling.

Btw.. Palin couldn't have used a teleprompter in this instance - it was a live interview.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Uhm.. I never made the comparison to Obama. I made it clear that you shouldn't read this as an attempt at trolling.

As to your other point. If the interview was not scripted, then how could she have written down the answers on her palm before being interviewed? Or is the correlation between her answer and what she wrote on her palm just a coincidence in your reading?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Making notes is OK. Having no wards of your own is by far worse. Palin has points of interest she wants to talk about. Good work. Obama has a teleprompter to actually tell him what he should say. So while Palin can speak her mind, Obama has to speak someone else's. Big difference " You Betcha !

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Fromabove]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Uhm.. I never made the comparison to Obama. I made it clear that you shouldn't read this as an attempt at trolling.

Regardless of what you said, it appears to be a very transparent attack on Palin. What point were you trying to make, exactly?

As to your other point. If the interview was not scripted, then how could she have written down the answers on her palm before being interviewed? Or is the correlation between her answer and what she wrote on her palm just a coincidence in your reading?

None of those interviews are totally blind. The person being interviewed is always told what the major topics will be. That is a far cry from being "scripted".

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is news? This is something to criticize? In the last couple of weeks Barack (CSPAN) Obama has used a teleprompter to talk to 5th graders, pronounced Navy Corpsman....corpseman, and picked the Colts to win the Super Bowl, and some are criticizing Palin for having notes on her hand? Are you serious?

BTW has Obama ever got around to visiting the 57th State yet?

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Carseller4]

<< 1   >>

join