It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Obama white house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I found this video interesting and am British hehe, this MSNBC report on the white house is interesting because it shows what happens and what Obama does.
It seems all fluff and happy, not quite what i expected.
It don't look like the secret sinister goverment i read here on ATS. But Thats what they want you to think... ?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Follow the link for the video.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

I heard on the radio yesterday that when you go inside the White House it is

like a shrine to obama his image is everywhere. I, mine, me and the majority

of former presidents barely had their photographs and images on display

usually only as a portrait with their family in their office or displayed on their

desk. ^Y^

[edit on 6-2-2010 by amari]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's all a trick.

If you stop the video at 7:23, look closely at the chairs, underneath is small lines, which we must assume drop down releasing said person into a pit of fire, (not unlike that seen on the austin powers movies).

And look closely at Michelles garden, regular flowers? I think not! Every year they release a special pollen, that has been genetically engineered to target and kill republicans. (Don't feel bad, republicans engineered a plant that kills health bills)

Now if we stop the video at 8:11 just look at it, now I've watched a lot of "Lie to Me" episodes, and that's the same look as when someone is going to kill someone.

10:49, apples, Adam and eves downfall, also sleeping beauties downfall, perhaps a symbol of the USA's future downfall?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
arrogance and narcissism... totally.

top topics

join