It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Crisis Ends - Leaving 411 Dead

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Swine Flu Crisis Ends - Leaving 411 Dead

news.sky.com

The swine flu crisis is officially over leaving 411 deaths Britons dead - a fraction of the number feared.

The National Pandemic Flu Service (NPFS) - including the the 24-hour health hotline - will be stood down on Thursday.

The website will also disappear in response to the "steady reduction" in the number of cases, health chiefs have announced.

Critics say the seven-month outbreak - costing an estimated £1bn - has been mishandled by ministers and health officials, with a flawed threat assessment.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/2/10 by CX]

CX

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So it's all over now, i am getting the feeling that there will be a lot of people out there that are very dissapointed that this pandemic did not go as well as planned.

If there are talks of "flawed threat assessments" and WHO failings, i would like to think that the questions are taken further, likelyhood of that though?

Oh well....until the next one....

CX.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My question is that if this strain became the predominant strain during the winter, how many non swine flu, flu deaths have their been in the UK?

Going by the very little information I have picked up, flu related deaths are a fraction of normal.. if that is true.. to a degree (death related) and on that point Swine flu was a good flu? Bizzare as it seems.

Tho I can't really say that until I understand the real numbers of non swine flu, flu related deaths.

CX

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Good point.

Apologies, this topic already seems to have been posted a few minutes before mine, could a mod bin it please?

Thank you.

CX.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My personal opinion, in retrospect this was a "test" of how well TPTB have done in duping the people into believing whatever they say. I have a feeling that while it may appear that it was a failure on the outside, it was a learning experience for them and should be a learning experience for us.

I'd like to think the grounded people who asked questions and did not swallow the bait played a part in all of this.

---

Or, as some have said, this was a cover-up of a released agent that was not supposed to let out and all of this was enacted in case things got rough. Who knows?

MSM sucks, if I want viral (literally) news, I will look to ATS and Soficrow.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ah, great find.

I think I agree with niteboy82 here. It was like a "test."

But, I'm keen on the idea of someone letting it out by accident - or it hadn't been fully developed and was let out as a mistake. Maybe, something to do with a depopulation as expressed in many people's views on ATS.

Who knows?

I just don't think it's the end of it..there was practically nothing about it and now we just here it ends. Too bizzare.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Hypothetically, If it was a test, given that Piggie Flu became the dominant strain.. for a bio weapon that would be a huge obstacle to over come. As I expect you would not want your bioweapon to be tempered by mixing with the other strains mother nature has concocted for us.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
My personal opinion, in retrospect this was a "test" of how well TPTB have done in duping the people into believing whatever they say. I have a feeling that while it may appear that it was a failure on the outside, it was a learning experience for them and should be a learning experience for us.

I'd like to think the grounded people who asked questions and did not swallow the bait played a part in all of this.

---

Or, as some have said, this was a cover-up of a released agent that was not supposed to let out and all of this was enacted in case things got rough. Who knows?

MSM sucks, if I want viral (literally) news, I will look to ATS and Soficrow.

I do not know if H1N1 is used as a huge behaviour test, but a smaller psychological test has already targeted ATS directly. (Mental health institute, formerly headed by MK Ultra researcher, recruits ATS members for H1N1 study.)

Perhaps this was a test for a more nefarious plot in the future. The whole monitoring-process of H1N1 was/is very weak. So likely the epidemiology of a purposeful released virus is not tested.

Soldiers have been abused for countless unethical experiments in the past. Now, soldiers have been forced to take the H1N1 vaccine. So the H1N1 vaccination may have been used to microchip a test-group, without the testpersons knowledge. Alternatively soldiers can be used to study long-term effects of the new, patented vaccines.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The "crisis" may be over, but in my opinion, it is very important to keep H1N1 in the focus of public awareness. Even if there never existed a sinister plot, like the wish to mircrochip the whole population or a secret depopulation agenda, corporate fraud is very likely.

Perhaps the swine flu virus has naturally evolved, or a bioengineered virus has escaped a facility by accident (like a swine vaccine going rogue). In these cases, guilty looking players have just jumped the bandwagon and activated their probably already prepared criminal scams. About 20 billion has been the cost so far. Compared to the banker bailouts, this may look like peanuts, but it is a lot of money.

It is important to investigate all involved players of corruption and unethical conduct. The intense relations between big-pharma and public health institutions must be severed and the pandemic criteria must be changed back. Otherwise our health and money will be targeted every flu season with a new pandemic and a similar scam.

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg an epidemiologist and EU parliamentarian has initiated and now leads a PACE EU-investigation. He suspects criminal corporate fraud. He was interviewed by Alex Jones. He has some interesting things to say:

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg on Alex Jones TV 1/3

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg on Alex Jones TV 2/3

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg on Alex Jones TV 3/3

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
411? Really?

Each year 3,000-4,000 deaths are attributed to influenza in the UK.
During epidemics, this can be much higher, e.g. in excess of 30,000 deaths in 1989-90 with 89% of these being in people aged over 65 years
www.patient.co.uk...

So worldwide mass hysteria, huge amounts of vaccines sold, and the mortality rate is a 10th of normal death figures? Yet the WHO claims that those who question the hysteria are irresponsible.

Remember when we were told how scary the avian flu was? Everyone running around with masks on and FAUX news telling everyone how nasty it was gonna get?
282 deaths WORLDWIDE since 2003.

I want to see who benefited financially from the sales of vaccines, and how much they made. This will be very telling.
Irresponsible? No. Irresponsible is getting everyone scared stiff of something that's less dangerous and less common than food poisoning.

The FSA estimates that there are 500 deaths from food poisoning in the UK every year.

www.nhs.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Please refer to the previous discussion on this subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join