It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck wants to Guzzle Fluoride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well hear we have it some glen beck madness
I really dont know what to think like great hes waking people but he is also a con
i used to watch him all the time
Then i started noticing any big issues he wont address

Well then.......... Back to the video
well he said he would do it
any way possible to get him his sippy cup and straw?
maybe he can do it on live tv show everyone its just a silly little conspiracy

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's not like drinking fluoride would have an instant effect anyway....what is he thinking this would prove?

I'd have a hard time not chuckling though, when he develops alzheimer's, bone disease, thyroid disease etc....

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Often, in pediatric dentistry, the children are told to spit out the fluoride rinse and they swallow it instead. It would be interesting to see how this affect their health in the future. I know it will produce some stomach discomfort.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
He'd guzzle arsenic if he really wanted to contribute something positive to the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

It's a concern. Especially over the course of a lifetime.

I once asked the Dentist his opinion on Fluoride. He said that topical (like toothpaste, mouthwash) is really not a big deal for health, but interestingly also not much of a use in dental health. He said the amount of time Fluoride is actually on the teeth in those instances, is too short. Advised Fluoride "treatments" (the 20 min. sessions) at the office, if it was a concern (which it was not.). He also said he believed consuming Fluoride is a bad idea and could effect long term health.

Very glad the city I live in does not have Fluoride in the water system.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Referring to a common salt of fluoride, NaF, the lethal dose for most adult humans is estimated at 1–10 grams.[1] A lethal dose is approximately 28 mg per kilogram of body mass.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

400 kg Glenn Beck would need about 11.2 grams of flouride to kill himself rather quickly and painfully! That is not much more than a shotglass full. If he "guzzles" it, he will probably have some pretty good seizures before they cut to commercial!

Seizures may result from both hypomagnesemia and hypocalcemia. Severe fluoride toxicity will result in multiorgan failure. Central vasomotor depression as well as direct cardiotoxicity also may occur. Death usually results from respiratory paralysis, dysrhythmia, or cardiac failure.

Children younger than 6 years account for the vast majority of the cases. In 2006, this age group had a total 21,064 exposures, while adults 19 years and older had only 982 exposures.

1. Infants and children usually have accidental exposures.
2. Adults usually have intentional exposures.

emedicine.medscape.com...

There is enough Flouride in an adult size tube of toothpaste to kill a toddler!

This is not a joke, a conspiracy, or some debatable opinion. Flouride is a toxic chemical as classified by this MSDS for the common Sodium Flouride:

Stability
Stable. Hydrolyzed by water. Reacts with mineral acids to generate highly toxic hydrogen fluoride. Incompatible with glass.

Toxicology
Very toxic by ingestion, inhalation and skin contact. 4g may be fatal. May cause burns. Severe eye irritant. Chronic exposure may cause lung damage. TLV 2.5 mg/m3 (as F).

msds.chem.ox.ac.uk...

Maybe he is suicidal?

This is certainly enough cause to Baker Act him!! It is every one of his viewers lawful duty to call their local authorities and inform them that they know of a person intending to harm or kill themselves!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think we should bombard his email address urging him to do so.
Of course he won't because he understands the threat this poses to his body.

But maybe with enough pressure he would be forced to address his propagandist misinformation.

This is the problem I have with the MSM. It is pure opinion programming.
He understands the issue, yet he is told to minimize it - so he is.

I went ahead and sent him an email. It would be sweet if others would as well. Maybe we can actually get him to address this on air.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by JayinAR]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in dong the same his email address is... [email protected]

2nd line

Of course, this email was responded to with an automated response. I would be surprised if I saw anything else on the matter...

"Thanks so much for the email. Due to the volume of mail this may be the only response you see.
While I do not always see it in a timely fashion I do try to read all of my mail. However, I average over 4000 letters a day and there is no way I can respond to most letters.
I am glad you are watching/listening and even though you may not see a response, I want you to know that I am listening as well.

Thanks,
Glenn Beck

P.S. To keep up with everything that's happening on the show, make sure you're signed up for my free email newsletter. Sign up here:"

I still think it would be cool for others to do the same. Flouride is a real concern and he is using his show to make a case that it is safe.
This is simply untrue.

It would be nice if people would flag this topic and see if we can get it bumped up and have people put pressure on him to not simply speak his misinformative piece and be done with it. Make him qualify his statements. Afterall, this is how Science works. And he is speaking as an expert on this!

[edit on 4-2-2010 by JayinAR]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Maybe Beck and Hannity can get together and make a 30 minute special on Fox. Beck can guzzle flouride and Hannity and get waterboarded like he promised.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread recently on Beck being Required viewing ?

I wonder if this is the what that guy was referring too.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How can anyone justify this retard or Fox News in general. I mean if ever there was propaganda here it is. I can just imagine if Fox News was around Germany in the 1940s, there'd be a retard patriot host just like Beck doing the same thing to put the populace back to sleep.

There really isn't more clear proof that Fox News is a joke than this.

top topics

join