It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stories like this make us look like nut jobs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Take a look at this story from the zeitgeist report, over the top if you ask me...

NASA discovers mysterious UFO in space, could be a Klingon Bird of Prey‏

Take a look at this picture, are you telling me that you don’t see what I see? This is no asteroid collision, this is a Klingon Bird of Prey!

That’s right, smoke em’ if you got em’ ‘cause we’re about to get our asses invaded by Klingons.

I don't know if this guy is joking or not, but what he is doing is making the rest of us look like nutjobs! Does anybody take that website seriously?

www.zeitgeistyreport.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I LOL'd reading the title. Then the icing on the cake.

That’s right, smoke em’ if you got em’ ‘cause we’re about to get our asses invaded by Klingons.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Prepare for the inevitable.

And as far as "making us look like nutjobs" - the human race is full of them in all walks of life, and I'll proudly stand behind those with a sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Probably the most hilarious OP I've read in a long while.

Star for the laugh...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It belongs in the same category as "chocoholic woman gives birth to chocolate covered baby" and well, its my way of saying I agree. It is a story best left for the outhouse.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
That's what too much TV does to people. The most mundane of things become something out of their favorite TV show.

Then there's the vampires, zombies, 2012, etc. Once a movie or a TV show with the aforementioned subject matter comes out, everyone jumps on the fad.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

The author of this article is quite obviously taking the piss, as is evidenced by his final sentence. Emphasis added.

That’s right, smoke em’ if you got em’ ‘cause we’re about to get our asses invaded by Klingons. We need to scramble a coalition together of William Shatner, Patrick Stewart, Scott Bakula and Kate Mulgrew and do it fast or else we’re all gonna be speaking like this dork.

His denigration of the guy mentioned in this article seems to indicate that the author has a personal bias against "nutjobs". Could be a rather crude piece of deliberate disinfo designed to make serious theorists look like nutjobs, but I don't think so in this case.

[edited grammar. added a thought]

[edit on 4-2-2010 by treesdancing]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if these things are said on purpose to -MAKE- conspiracy theorists look crazy..................

Im sure these things are not that simple.

One thing I do know - They are MASTERS OF MANIPULATIONS

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
No need to be alarmed folks,its just Kirk and the Enterprise bridge crew traveling back in time to get a hump-back whale to save the future.

top topics

join