It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru will show in Southern Hemisphere

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Now, considering im in the Southern Hemisphere, as are thousands of amateur and professional astronomers, and we cant see it....do you still think it exists? And if you do, why?

Ohh! I can answer that one! Insanity. That is the only thing I can guess. People that really believe some rogue planet is coming near earth is silly.

It may be that they are not educated. IF a planet was inbound toward our solar system, we would see it WAY before it got near earth.

So if you still 'believe' in this silliness, are you saying every single astronomer and astrophysicist is lying or 'covering it up' ? lol.. good lord.

I guess a sucker IS born every minute, eh?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body of 4 to 8 Earth masses, on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun." - NASA Press Release, 1992

You show me the link on NASA's website archives for PROOF this was said.
I bet you can't.

All you guys that believe in these crazy things should get serious proof. It just makes you look silly when you say "because stone age people carved out 8 stars means there HAD to be 8 stars then". Uh.. no there didn't have to be. It's ARTWORK. It can also be artistic in nature.

Don't take everything you see so literally.... geez.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by Pharyax]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by elt1974

Thanks for making me even more of a skeptic. You mentioned the word "bible", and unfortunantly due to my stance (atheism) the words in ther bible are meaningless too me

[edit on 9/5/2010 by OzWeatherman]

Yep. It's an automatic 'errrrrrrrttt'. (i.e. auto ignore the rest of the story)

Whenever someone begins to preach about god in the story of anything, my eyes glaze over..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Why someone would made up the existence of a non existent planet or brown dwarf cluster???

That would be Sitchin and others making a profit from the mistranslations of ancient texts and assuming that myths are history.

"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body of 4 to 8 Earth masses, on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun." - NASA Press Release, 1992

This seems to be a false claim. There is no such press release as far as I can determine. This seems to be an internet hoax.

With this statement was released also, the images taken by IRAS showing a possible brown dwarf with appearance similar to ancient depictions of Nibiru.

Really? IRAS had stopped working years earlier. All unknowns in the IRAS images had already been studied and none of them were brown dwarfs or possible brown dwarfs.

One thing is to say "I don't believe in Nibiru's existence" and other thing is to say "Nibiru doesn't exist". The subject is quite delicate and definitely the usual skeptic propaganda doesn't help.

The evidence is very clear. Nibiru can't exist. If it did we'd see it in the motions of the known planets. We'd have picked up such a planet visually.
Constraining the Orbits of Planet X and Nemesis

Where Are You Hiding Planet X, Dr. Brown?

PROJECT PAN-STARRS AND THE OUTER SOLAR SYSTEM

[edit on 10-5-2010 by stereologist]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I can't even imagine the geometry of an object that would only be visible from the south pole.

Nibiru, Planet X, etc... whatever you feel like calling it does not exist.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Nibiru is not a Brown Dwarf or a planet.
Nibiru is a spaceship.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

How do you know that it is a spaceship?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

In that patch what is the explosion on earth from?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Those ancient references could be anything, not necessarily a huge inbound planet. It could have been a comet crossing the sky, or an Asteroid Impact. It could have even been a UFO. Nowhere in the ancient texts does it specifically say "planet."

And anywhere it does say "planet" is either a forgery of fantasy, or a misinterpretation of "stellar body," which again could equate to just about anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
OP: I haven't heard that whatever will be visible in the southern hemisphere in 2012 BUT I did hear in 1994 that something foreign (celestial-wise) was visible near the south pole. It didn't have a name that I recall but since that time there have been many names.

Once upon a time someone at an unnamed observatory discovered planets which he named Easterbunny, Santa, Xena and Snow White. He was asked to rename them after mythological gods of creation, which he did, calling them Makemake, Haumea and Eris respectively. Was Snow White renamed? I don't know.

There followed Quaoar (actually Quaoar preceded the above if news rehashes are to be believed), Sedna, Tyche etc.

Somewhere before or in between (timelines are annoying and shouldn't really be adhered to) came Planet X, Planet V (yes - I know - remember the lizard V?), Nemesis, Nibiru, the much bandied but still favored brown dwarf and many numbered objects.

Couple of interesting stories (cute and fuzzy):
articles.latimes.com 'Voyage to the Bunny Planet'
mikebrownplanets.com 'Snow White needs a bailout'

So I guess I have to disagree with your OP because it (whatever) has been seen, is being seen and will continue to be seen. The question I have then is "...a rose by any other name..." is it still a rose?

edit on 9-8-2011 by luxordelphi because: correct spelling in rose quote

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
There are several observatories in the southern hemisphere who would have reported Nibiru.

i doubt they would if the government told them to keep hush hush.. and specially if there there doing other things besides observing do some research and watch some vids

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

So you think that astronomers from many different countries in many different locations would all be in on this? This sounds like An Oliver Stone film in which only 1 or 2 people in the entire world were not a part of some conspiracy and yet all of these people managed to keep their mouth shut.
edit on 11-8-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89

Originally posted by hippomchippo
There are several observatories in the southern hemisphere who would have reported Nibiru.

i doubt they would if the government told them to keep hush hush.. and specially if there there doing other things besides observing do some research and watch some vids

So what about all the amatuers with pro quality equipment ? Nibiru is total and utter BS!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wait. It was postponed? Why was I not informed?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wait. It's ahead of schedule?

But wait. Didn't it already show up?
edit on 8/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Nibiru is not a Brown Dwarf or a planet. Nibiru is a spaceship.

hmm..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d316dcda8bbf.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12/8/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
looks hella familiar. now that its 2013 anyone still tracking the possible dwarf [lanet w.e

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What evidence is there to support the existence of Nibiru?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join