It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Person's Ghost Sitings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't believe in ghosts, even though I saw one. I was visiting my girlfriend in the Palmore Apartments in El Paso. As i climbed the stairs to the front of the building I saw a man glaring at me from the top of the stairs. He was wearing a Mexican Revolutionary outfit and looked like a young Pancho Villa. "There must be a play abut him" I thought. I looked down to get my footing and when I looked up he was gone. He was not anywhere around the courtyard and had just disappeared. I thought he must have been the ghost of Pancho Villa. Later I learned that his girlfriend had lived there. My girlfriend was from his home town and looked just like his girlfriend. I still think it was my imagination.
Anyone ever see a famous person's ghost?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Strangely enough, I grew up in a house that's 'haunted.' In 20 years, a lot of strange things were experienced by different people...a lot by me. My folks still live there and I hate sleeping over. Despite all that, I also don't believe in ghosts. There's likely a rational explanation for 'hauntings' just waiting to be confirmed.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

join