It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Reasons Why The World Wont End in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The world will not end, but I'm sure some people might have a plan for something. Some people can never get enough power.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
agreed. the world will not end in 2012 but you can't really argue that with those that believe it will. i guess the only way for both sides to know for sure though is when 2013 rolls around.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
yes, the world is not going to end in 2012. We are simply entering in to an age of aquarius. I think before that time there will be a 1 world religion, along with the persecution of the Christians. The 1 world government was already announced in 2009 VIA EU.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What people seem to overlook is that the Mayans NEVER predicted the end of the world. Their calender, based on our interpretation (which is not 100% accurate) just ends on December 21, 2012. They had to end it somewhere and since they believed in cycles they ended their calender at the end of one, any date short of that wouldn't have completed the cycle, and any date after that would have started a new one and they would have had to map out a totally new cycle.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join