It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Rio De Jeneiro, Brazil - January 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Did a search and nothing has come up. Is this a blimp?? Don't know what else to say looks genuine.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
More info... www.latest-ufo-sightings.net... Latest UFO sighting - Huge UFO footage recorded in Favela - Rio de Jeneiro, Brazil this Wednesday (January 20, 2010). Sorry very little info. I am looking for more.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE PUT THE CAMERA ON A SOLID SURFACE OF GET A TRIPOD.!!!! Jeezzz Come On already.....

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I for one wouldn't assume that people would carry tripods every where they went with a camera.......I know I don't.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

A tripod, a wall, a car hood, anything....I almost got sea sick...

Anyways, its hard to tell anything without some sort of frame of reference. We can't even tell if it's stationary/hovering, drifting, or actually flying. It looks very similar to the reported ufo last month on Ontario, CALIFORNIA. Looks kind of like a blimp, but possibly/probably not....

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I guess my point is, if you aren't expecting it, then you of course wont be prepared for such. It would indeed be wonderful if when the situation arises to have such stabilization and clear footage, however, I just don't think it possible to be prepared at all times. BTW, I'm an idiot with a camera! I can't shoot straight to save my @$$ and my videos are always a bit shaky.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
reply to post by savageheart

A tripod, a wall, a car hood, anything....I almost got sea sick...

Anyways, its hard to tell anything without some sort of frame of reference. We can't even tell if it's stationary/hovering, drifting, or actually flying. It looks very similar to the reported ufo last month on Ontario, CALIFORNIA. Looks kind of like a blimp, but possibly/probably not....

Not 100% sure but at 1.20 there seems to be power lines in the foreground and that would place the object in the air. The way it moves it could be a rc helicopter with additional lights set up on it to create a hoax ufo vid for suckers like me to watch.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This really could be anything, no view of the surroundings or anything.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAmI
This really could be anything, no view of the surroundings or anything.

Please read the above post. Then you will see that there is a possible point of reference that would indeed place the object in the air.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
well let's see.

the shakiness indicates that the camera was zoomed in all the way, so the object was a good distance away.

the object had blinking red lights and didn't appear to be too big, which indicates it could be a small RC glider of some kind with a few lights on it.

i remember seeing an articles in the past on here and other places of a similar object that some guy made and was flying. you can see some of that on the following links..

RC UFO

..and here..

UFO over Rio

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Why cant people use solid reference points on the ground that are easy to measure ? Shooting right up in the dark night sky on a bright object doesnt reveal or say anything, its close to useless.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i dont think this is real, they made fake UFOS for this festival, i saw it on the news a month ago and i think it was in Brazil

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE PUT THE CAMERA ON A SOLID SURFACE OF GET A TRIPOD.!!!! Jeezzz Come On already.....

I stopped the video dozens of times and got several EXCELLENT stills that were extremely vivid and without any blur whatsoever. Definitely circular with port holes around the outside. Good video!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow cool footage.
The youtube one has aready been taken down.

But the other is still cool.
Thank you 4 sharing.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's amazing that these "visitors" have no better technology than standard high powered blinking LED lights found on most childrens toys these days...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That video reminds me of this one, a flying toy. I'm not saying that the above video is a toy of course because I don't know. Have a look.

top topics

join