It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Powers Behind Revolution: Freemasonry And Judaism (1929)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Has anyone here read this book?
What do you think about it?
Did it enlighten you in any way?

Free ebook here....

You can actually download the PDF file if you take a few moments to make up yet another user name and password.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

I haven't read it, nor heard of it before you mentioned it, so I'm in no position to criticize it fairly. That said, I did take a brief glance over its bibliography at the end and Robison and Nesta Webster jumped out at me.

Robison’s knowledge of the German language was, however, far from perfect, as he himself freely admitted (Cf. Ibid., pp, 14, 499), so that his handling of his sources must be viewed as neither capable nor complete. The meagerness of his resources is perhaps best illustrated in his treatment of the conspiracy which he assumed underlay the French Revolution. Such "proofs" as he made use of in this connection amounted to little more than the political manifestoes of certain secret lodges and clubs, fugitive revolutionary documents which chanced to blow across his path, current historical conjecture and gossip, etc. The whole was pieced together in the spirit of one who ventured to hope that his "scattered facts" might be of some service to his generation. (Cf. Ibid., pp. 493-496.)
www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Webster's works are criticized here as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ths looks like an interesting book.

Thanks for sharing.

I knew it Freemasonry is direct opposition to Christianity.

And both are controlled by women.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Ths looks like an interesting book.

Thanks for sharing.

I knew it Freemasonry is direct opposition to Christianity.

And both are controlled by women.

The only thing Freemasonry's in "direct opposition" to is atheism. And we're all controlled by women or at least in thrall (whether we know it or not).

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
From what I've read so far it seems that the author believes European Freemasonry was infiltrated by Jews (Zionists?) that wanted to use its network and resources to overthrow the European Monarchies.

The account of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria is interesting for the fact of the assassins being so young. They are said to have been between 18 and 20 years old. That is not an age of tremendous wisdom. They were likely patsies riled up by handlers behind the scene.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The guy really harps on about Freemasonry wanting to destroy Christianity. I find that odd.

However, the idea that Freemasonry has been infiltrated and select members used for other nefarious purposes is interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Here is an illuminating quote from page 136....

"It must never be forgotten that capitalists are of two kinds - proprietors, industrialists and others, generally Christians - and international financiers, principally, though not exclusively, Jews. While social disorder is fatal to the first it furnishes opportunities of profit to the second."

This is the idea that one group does the actual work of building the world, while the other group is like a parasite. The parasite doesn't necessarily want to destroy the host, it only wants to control the host and prevent the host from throwing off the parasite.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but I'm starting to get the idea that the author is presenting some ludicrous ideas to cover over the real idea that there are two groups (or more) working towards Earthly domination.

This is a common technique to publish something that is completely disregarded as rubbish, however in between the lines the real story is contained.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I just finished this book. It is a very good read.

The gist of it is all about the Jewish question.
The author goes into the psychological makeup of the Jew and the problems that arise in the countries where the Jews seek political and financial control.
The author says that the biggest obstacle to defending against the danger lies in the fact that the vast majority of people are completely ignorant to the danger.
This is where the internet and rapid communication comes into play.
We are definitely seeing a quickening.

I recommend it to everybody.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I'd beware of that "Jewish Global Conspiracy" meme if I were you. Hitler made a horrific and devestating use of it. Just because the idea has been around for a long time doesn't mean there is truth to it. Best to take a long hard look at the writers, websites, and forums who still promulgate this ancient hatred. And to look toward what the state of Israel is doing today to the Palestinians is also no proof of this idea, as many of these websites and forums put forward.

[edit on 16/2/10 by Extant Taxon]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Chevalier Ramsay was a Scottish Presbyterian who studied at Edinburgh University and developed the first 6 degrees of the "Ramsay Rite". It was adopted by French Jesuits who added 19 more degrees and created the "Rite of Perfection."

The "Council of Emperors of the East and West" bestowed upon a Jew named Stephen Morin the authority to spread the Rite Of Perfection to the rest of the world. He traveled to places such as Haiti, New Orleans, Florida, and Charleston, South Carolina looking for initiates to make into grand masters. They took titles such as "Sovereign Prince Masons," "Substitutes General of the Royal Art" and "Superintendents of the Grand and Sovereign Lodge of St. John of Jerusalem."

The Ramsay Rite of Perfection eventually became the "Scottish Rite".

The Scottish Rite has also been called the "Scotch Rite" and the "Jewish Rite".

new topics

top topics

join