It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STEORN to demonstrate OVERUNITY PROOF!!! Sat 30th

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

you can crash on my couch...probably...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

I've made my opinion about the test clear on previous posts, but to clarify a little, i think you and one or two other readers may be confusing a quoted figure of 108% efficiency with another of 327% efficiency.

The 108% was (i think) a value given for something else regarding the data, i'll check back with the videos, to find out exactly what it was for, but the actual quoted overall efficiency figure was 327%.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

Perfectly put, LiquidLight.

Extraordinary claims do indeed require extraordinary proof.

And yes, while the scope did indeed show a net gain of energy, it's not proof. It would not be difficult to rig the scope to give false readings, especially being digital. IF they were so inclined..which personally i doubt..but regardless of what i may instinctively feel, it's NOT confirmation of anything, except maybe the scope is ABLE to show a moving trace, despite if it's internal or external in origin.

So, not extraordinary proof, by a long chalk. At least, not in my book.

I want this to be real - so much. But knowhere near so much, that i would be satisfied with what i was shown as proof and believe this is 'real' and revolutionary. Far from it actually.

I'm truly hoping that as time goes on, soon, OU devices are going to be shown not to be breaking any fundamental laws as we currently understand them, but rather exploit some hidden loophole or combinations of unique circumstances contributing to an 'addendum' of sorts to the laws.

This way, everyone will be happy. The for's and the 'against's' can be both right and wrong at the same time, no intellectual credibility damaged, no personality's or ego's damaged..and the whole world can benefit from the discovery.

I'm still keeping an eye on it to see what happens.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Something about the battery delivering a nanosecond faster pulse than a capacitor could.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
I'm truly hoping that as time goes on, soon, OU devices are going to be shown not to be breaking any fundamental laws as we currently understand them, but rather exploit some hidden loophole or combinations of unique circumstances contributing to an 'addendum' of sorts to the laws.

Hope you may... But get this: in physics, conservation laws are tied to symmetries in time-space that we live in. Conservation of momentum is manifestation of shift symmetry of space (laws of physics are same in New York and Calcutta). Conservation of angular momentum corresponds to isotropy of space (you act in any direction and laws of physics are same). Conservation of energy corresponds to shift symmetry of time. No "addendum" can fix that -- you can't be 50% pregnant.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
In PART ONE I heard 320%.
If power then a battery say 100v and one amp gives out 100v 3.2 amps
which could charge the battery and run the device and have an 1.2 amp
left over

all they would have to do is remove the battery, use a capacitator and feed the output back into the input. If it continues to run then it is overunity. Now why didnt they do that??

You always need an energy storage like a battery.
Thats why I said long term demonstration.

I do not know the arrangement of the system.
Thats why I made it easy and said a battery started it off running.

If the battery is recharged and the motor-generator runs with
power left over then over unity the magic of 3 fold say one
is leftover for use.

But in the long term batteries and such wear out but seems like
power from a battery and Motor Generator works if they can prove
the output.

One idea which I do not think they could do.
See if any thing else feeds the battery.
Tesla had a remote controlled boat by radio.
It had an on board battery.
The first ever invented.
It had remote power wireless as well feeding the batteries.

Do these guys have remote power feeding the batteries.
That might make the difference.
But the Tesla method is suppressed.
And do not think they can duplicate wireless power.

I also heard Tesla had an aircraft go 100 mile round trip
from Brooklyn with Sperry in attendance checking out
his on board gyro. I do not have source on that story yet
as perhaps "1984" has caught up with Tesla's achievements.
Are we adding or finding the subtractions from the re writers
or event neglectors of history.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sean McCarthy is clearly a fraudster. Didn't anyone notice that each time he changed page in his presentation, he scratched his nose?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone noticed:
Steorn site seems to be 'offline'.

Conspiracy?

Peace

edit: It's back now.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Sator]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
I don't know if anyone noticed:
Steorn site seems to be 'offline'.

Conspiracy?

Peace

Something is there now.
This is the second time around for this device for a buzz on the
net as I recall a similar posting here or elsewhere once before.
Magnets don't make it for me any more as the electric field has
the power to expose the power of the ether.
How does alpha particles become Helium.
By the Ether.
How does electrical pulses become radio waves.
By the Ether.
How can one get more power out than power in.
Or lets say magnify or command a greater force or momentum
than one might think from the input.
By the Ether.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

This way, everyone will be happy. The for's and the 'against's' can be both right and wrong at the same time, no intellectual credibility damaged, no personality's or ego's damaged..and the whole world can benefit from the discovery.

Really?

By all means... damage my credibility. Damage my ego. Make me wrong.

I do not care for these things.

Why does anyone? Truth should be the goal... not 'emotional overunity'.

There, I made a new term.

WE do not get stronger by being right... we only get stronger by being wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

you can't be 50% pregnant

No, but you can be pregnant in unexpected ways.

Ectopic pregnancy, pregnant with twins, triplets etc, and the little nugget about it being scientifically possible for a male to become pregnant, are all examples of how our expectations of human 'normal' pregnancy can have the capacity to both surprise and teach us.

I would suggest, if you can find a copy, you view a BBC documentary entitled; Horizon - Is everything we know about the universe wrong?

It's tied in to our understanding or more appropriately lack of understanding of the physics that operate in what we call the Universe. It features genuine Cosmology and physics professors who make, what was for me a startling revelation...that they essentially do not know or understand virtually anything about the universe and the physics that operate within it. They have their theories of course, but they also, very honestly in my opinion, state that what they believe may of course be completely wrong, being only a theory.

Are you so certain of your absolutes, when these people who have worked and strived in these fields for so long are not?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Hey TarzanBeta, how's it going?

I know where you're coming from, but i realise that there are many people who do not view the world as you or i do.

For me, it's about Universal balance. The crux of all things. Everything strives for it, it's how we generate electricity essentially.

Everything wants..no, everything needs to be in balance. Equilibrium is the preferred state of everything.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join