It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Creme Interview About to start

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Live interview plus call ins, Benjamin Creme of Share International....

Go to :

this site

you'll need to take 2 mins to register (free)

Starts 6pm GMT, sorry for the late notice........

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Where do I hear him? The link just gives a bunch of different podcasts.

I'm interested in hearing him after the announcement that Maitreya has been on TV.

ETA: You can download the podcasts and just play them in your media player; just if people don't want to register.

[edit on 1/24/2010 by octotom]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think I found the show. Sadly, it looks like it's a repeat of a show from January 9th. But, it looks like on the 28th of this month there is going to be a show with Benjamin Creme as a guest that is called "Florida UFOs".

Circle that one on your calendar, folks!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
why bother listening to this man speak? hes not going to say anything useful just give you the same run around.....hows he going to make money if he tells you everything he thinks he knows.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cloak

He doesn't need to tell us everything..

Enough to peak interest will do, then hopefully peeps buy the book/dvd etc.

Where have you been? All marketing of material like this is done this way.

BTW, your avatar suggest you are a supporter of the NWO/etc., it's little wonder you wish to detract from what this guy has to say.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

He doesn't need to tell us everything..

Enough to peak interest will do, then hopefully peeps buy the book/dvd etc.

Where have you been? All marketing of material like this is done this way.

BTW, your avatar suggest you are a supporter of the NWO/etc., it's little wonder you wish to detract from what this guy has to say.

yup got me clearly a dis info agent for the NWO. You hit the nail right on the head with your marketing statements, this man is trying to make money.

Hes knowingly deceiving gullible people to profiteer from their ignorance, no different than selling snake oil. Its sad really.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Why do you say that is about to start? You can edit your post you know...It is from Jan 9th.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
it was not a repat show, I've been here listening to him answer questions coming from the chat room.
I was listening purely for research purposes, I am not a Maitreya follower

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

rarely does creme ask others to buy things. it appears that the main purpose is to disseminate awareness of the "maitreya"

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well if you're trying to find out who the Maitreya is...

This guy Rael, has been calling himself Maitreya Rael for quite some time now, and has been interviewed on TV plenty of times.

is there any other things we should be looking for besides someone being called 'Maitreya' and having been on TV?

looks like he fits the bill if that's all the criteria necessary ?

interesting page on why they think Rael is the Maitreya ---
link - www.maitreya.co.kr...

i'm just putting it out there....
just reading about it...

-

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

No benjamin creme actually said that once Maitreya began his open mission he would NOT call himself Maitreya until the day of decleration. Until then he would use another name, so that people would listen to his message and follow him using their own free will rather than being inluenced just because they are told that this is the Maitreya.

In my opinion this guy here seems to fit the criteria best so far:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Israel Versus Iran
reply to post by prevenge

No benjamin creme actually said that once Maitreya began his open mission he would NOT call himself Maitreya until the day of decleration.

could you show us where Creme said this?

thankx.

-

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
These are facts about Maitreya from the perspective of Share International:

1. He comes to us as the water bearer.

This is indicative that either he comes to us in the age of Aquarius or is in fact an Aquarian.

2. He came to an Indian populated area of East London in 1977

This means that he either arrived in 1977 in East London as a man or his energy filled a host in 1977.

So Maitreya is either in his 30's or his 50's or 60's.

Maitreya is currently living in East London doing ordinary things.

3. He gave his "first" TV Interview in 2010 and also appeared on the Internet in 2010.

This means he is not Raj Patel, Wyclef Jean or President Obama

4, He comes to us not as Maitreya but as a simple man.

This means anyone who has called themselves Maitreya in any capacity is not Maitreya.

5. The pictures of the "Hand" and the "Messiah" of Nirobi are not infact Maitreya but the energy of Maitreya was present in that chosen person at that particular time.

This means Maitreya when he comes will not neccessariy be Indian. He could be White, Black, Asian and so on...

Does any one have any more "Facts" to add to this in an attempt to whittle down who this Person really is???

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So, it seems that Creme has bitterly denied that Patel could be Maitreya, but our problem is, Who else has said anything like that since January?
One thing: I do not remember if I had read it in Share, but I have the idea that there would be fairly more that a week between the manifestation of the Star and Maitreya's first ionterview. In that case, we should start searching from December...
And let me tell you that from time to time I take a look at what forums in Spanish are saying, and they are (naturally) as confused as everybody. A pity I do not understand Japanese...

top topics

join