It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion and me- a personal story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Additional notes,
In Greek mythology, Orion is known as a giant hunter...
...interesting parallel to the old testament giants reference.
www.theoi.com...

'wiki', lists at the bottom of the page that orion had 50 sons,
appearing as limeric or anecdotal to the country in refernece,
there is no more in regarding the 'sons' of on the page of myth.

It is interesting to note also, that these ancient greek myths involve
orion with the pleiades...

LOVE

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

Thanks for more info. I tend to be the skeptic and most of the information I think I will get will be dismissed as crazyness. It is very interesting how many have shared the same "paranoid delusion". I feel like that guy in the movie Close Encounters, who has important information, but does not know what it is. We will investigate further and the general public will laugh at us. We might even uncover a conspiracy or two.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Oh dear, I hope I'm not going to regret getting involved in this thread ... but I feel it was very unethical of the woman to leave you hanging like that.

I'll be brief as I can ... and remember this is not written in stone by any means ... but I trust the source who told me (for more details about that see the 2 thread links in my signature below this post);

>>> What If

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
reply to post by oshdra

I was talking to a guy who was telling me that the stars that make up Orions belt have a mirror image but 90 degs off behind them, and behind those stars there is another set of 3 stars 90 degs off from them.

Wuau, i never hear about this idea before. I've got to research this

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Hello there

I have some ideas that you could ponder on about 'sons of Orion'.

I went to the 'Law of One' site and searched 'Orion'. There is 22 pages of segments within the Law of One that talks of 'Orion' I think you would find interesting.

I believe in 'higher selves'. These 'higher selves' can fragment themselves to incarnate, being a group that comes together to Earth for different reasons.

A son of Orion could mean you have incarnated here at your own will, to help others and Earth. It could mean you have been incarnating here for a long time. It is also said that it could be your very first time here....if you have the feeling of not belonging here.

You birth sign might show something interesting as well as a birth chart. I could look into a few things if you would like me to. I use astronomy for signs and positions...most astrology is out of date information.

Let me know...I would need a birth date, you can U2 me if want.

My mother has some neat claims about seeing star charts of Orion during her NDE.

Orion is another way of keeping count of a great year (26,000 yrs). It takes the Earth 26,000 to wobble back around to its starting point in the Northern Cosmos. Orion, seems to ascend into the sky for 13,000 years and then descends for the next 13,000 years.

I think you will enjoy reading those Law of One writings...if you havent already read them before that is.

LV

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
here is that link

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Interesting, you may be needed in the end time showdown. I am an initiate of orion or at least I have traveled there some millenia ago from a stargate here on earth. I don't know why Orion, but when I close my eyes I see nothing else except the 3 stars of Orion, as though they were burnt into my very soul.

So I don't normally take the word of psychics but your story seems different, more valid somehow. So yes look me up when the time comes, my guess is we have much to share. Oh yes the name Pharoah.....Pharaoahmoan. (well there is a lot to moan about lets face it!)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

i was born on october 09 1984 at 1:09 am

or 10/9 at 1:09 let me know if you find anything long weekend will be on more tomorrow to read that info thank you

good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
reply to post by LeoVirgo

i was born on october 09 1984 at 1:09 am

or 10/9 at 1:09 let me know if you find anything long weekend will be on more tomorrow to read that info thank you

Well I looked up your birth day with astronomy positions ( actual placements on your birth). Astrology would tell you different then what I will tell you. Astrology would tell you that you are a Libra...but the Sun clearly rose in the Virgin on your birth.

Interesting, Saturn, the council of the watchers, and that has much link with Orion, was in Libra (your tropical sign) on your birth with the sun in Virgo. Interesting also, that the time you find out you are really a Virgo...that today, right now, the council, Saturn, is in your sign and just entered it not long ago. In fact, it just went retrograde the day before the solar eclipse on Jan 14 of this year.

I can tell you of my experience, finding out I was really a Leo...when astrology told me I was Virgo. When I found this out, I too had Saturn in my 'new found' sign. It conjuncted the heart of Leo the month I found out and a phenomenal event and catalysts took place that changed my life forever. I experienced a wild ride while Saturn was in my Leo and after I found out I was not the sign I thought I was. I was not into astrology or astronomy...but it has ended up being a deep passionate study ever sense that June of 2008.

You could very well be a part of a soul group connected to Orion that has come here to help others.

Another thing of interests on your birth, and the connection that others tell you that you have of Orion...is that on your birth, even though you were born within the first hour of the day...Orion, and the star Sirius (another one that is connected with much history) is in the East, when you are born, just above the horizon. Orion and Sirius both rise on your birth, before the sun. The Virgo can represent a seed. These are only my general thoughts on meanings. One should take what these things mean to them in a personal way...Im just throwing some thoughts for somethings you might find resonate with you and some may not.

You also had Uranus in Ophiuchus...the sign that many dont talk about. If you went to an astrologist, likely they would tell you Uranus was in Sagittarius on your birth...but it was not.

Good luck to you...not sure if any of what I said interests you...always take what resonates and have no concern for what does not. You may feel a tug in you to search further into some of the meanings of spheres and archetypes of the cosmos...to you, personally. Another cant tell you what Saturn means for you...or what a sign means for you. Its a personal path, when walking the stars.

LV

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Very interesting story as I have a friend who says that strangly when he looks at Orion he feels he is longing to go home. I always thought he was a nut bar but maybe theres more to it that it seems.

I always figured that the reason people are so fascinated with Orion was because it is the most easily recognized consellation in the night sky.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Great story, continue to keep us informed about what you discover while researching your homeworld.

I believe you and feel your sincerity of intent. Did you read the Tera papers yet? That is a good place to start if not.

My oldest sons name is Ryan but he has always claimed it is actually Orion, he too feels like you do, I will tell him about Sons of Orion.

He also feels a strong inclination to get a tat after 28 years... he wants wings on his back, kind of tattered and to have them run down his body to right above his calve, right below his knee.

Interesting Son of Orion.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
everytime i look at the sky....i get home sick,like i don't belong here on this planet.
i am obsessed with space and feel as though that is where i belong,not here on earth.

thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
ok, so i have read most of the links and all of the post i think, im still feeling just a little crazy i guess, its amazing that we all can have an affinity to this constalation, but have any of you noticed any other strange or unique things about yourself. I know i have, i posted before asking another member if he/she had noticed anything of this nature i guess i will go into greater detail and maybe some one can relate to them.

Precognition- since i was little i have had dreams about an older me, some times not much older some times much older, these dreams have varied in importance to my life when said events come true. ranging from, my fathers purchase of a vehicle when i was a child to the meeting of my soon to be wife.

the feeling of a presence around you at times when no one is there (ghost, spirits, or what have you) This one is fairly easy to understand i have always been cognitive of spirits or other worldly beings

Flash visions of the history of places that you are currently in.
This is harder to explain years ago i was working as a security guard and i would do foot patrols through a building that was once a military hospital, when ever i would walk into what was the surgical floor i would have flashes of poeple in sever pain with dr's working over them and blood everywhere. as if from a plane crash or some things else they were always brief flashes but vivid none the less

surviving of near death experiances with out a scratch on you when you really feel like you should of been killed.
the best example of this i have (but not the only) I was driving to get my car inspected one day after work when i had to swerve to miss a deer i over corrected coming off of the gravel shoulder, when i did i lost controll of my car i proceeded to slide side ways first one way then the other (as i tried my best to correct my car ) down the left lane of the high way (live in us on coming traffic) i managed to miss all on coming traffic some how and missed the culvert to the ditch by mere inches both ways before slamming into a no passing sign that flew straight into my windshield. The sign bounced off luckly as my head was the only thing that would of stopped it if it had made its way through.

Feeling of a guardian watching over you actualy becoming real to save you.

once again i was driving after a long night of work when i was a security guard when i fell asleep behind the wheel driving home. the next thing i knew i heard my name being screamed so loud i could of swore the person yelling was right behind me. I awoke in time to just miss slamming my car into the side of a cement wall at 50+ mph

I dont know if that is interlinked with what the lady told me, but if any of you have had similar things happen in your life feel free to share as i dont want to think im alone in my psychosis...

p.s. to the poster who said it wasnt right of here to leave me there, i agree i dont care how upset she was over seeing me or whatever it was i needed answeres and i cant find any that really ring home to me as truth. there is something out there that has some power over me that is pushing me pulling me and i cant find it.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Very interesting story!! I have never been to a medium, although I would like to. There are some around here and I would love to drive out to Cassadaga, FL which is about an hour and a half from me. It has more mediums than any one city in the world. It's a pretty cool place and my friend has had readings there that really freaked her out esp when the stuff the woman said started happening.
I myself have always been drawn to Mars and Egypt, mostly Ancient Egypt. I dream about Egypt and Mars all the time and I have ever since I was little. I would love to know what it means, if anything.
Very cool tattoo by the way

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

just make sure to do a little research before you go to a medium and expect anything crazy to happen. Most are fakes looking to make a buck you know, i went to see that one about my job more as a confidence builder as i have been told they will always tell you basicly what you want to hear. I on the other hand though cannot explain what she said to me, or why when she said it i felt the way i did/do about it.

I hope you have a good exp when you go, maybe she/he will be able to clear something up for you. i also hope you dont come out feeling crazy as i did i still dont know what to think about everything she said.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Once I died and came back, or was brought back by some protecting, guiding spirit. I do feel like I am being watched over. I came back to do something important but I don't know what it is. Orion seemed so perfectly placed last month, it seemed to have everything at right angles when I looked.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

what were the event leading up to your near death/death experiance your experiance you had while dead?

when i was a child, i dont remember how young around 4 or possibly five i was out shooting with my family when i received a blow to the head i remember getting hit and fallind down every thing i remember after that was me looking down on my father taking me to the truck in his arms and crying. i remember this vividly and always have, i told my parents about it when i was little and they said i must have been dreaming it. i know i wasnt it, i was not allowed to leave my body i couldnt go on there was still a teather there. At the time that it happened i really didnt know what to make of it being so young i just didnt know how to comprehend that i was that close to death i guess. i was gone or at least metaphysicaly speaking for at least a 60 to 120 seconds. i can remember exactly what my parents were saying. i can remember there emotions not only as they were portraid verbaly but physicaly.

other near death/close calls i have had other than previously stated ones.

ran over by a car left arm right leg
at young age

hit in head with a mis handled hatchet (slipped out of neighbore kids hands in back swing) hit me in the head

numerouse car accidents (most not my fault)

falling or almost falling off of high places numerous times (house's, power poles ect.)

i have been shot at on three seperate occasions have yet to been hit.

electrocuted

almsot thrown out of a car doing 80mph on the highway, saved by a quick grab of the seat i was in.

some times i feel like something wants me dead, i have had more close calls than any person i know

are these incidents related to what the medium told me i dont know

am i here to do good/evil im not sure i like to think of myself as a good person but maybe im wrong.

i just wish there were not so many un-answered questions i feel like im lost in a sea of confusion and the only thing keeping me afloat is my yearning for understanding in my life

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

When these accidents happened did you ever feel a presence about 6-7 feet in the air watching down on you?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

the only time i ever remember feeling like there was some one really there with me was when i almost crashed into the cement barrier and it felt as if they were in the back seat of my car about 1 to 2' behind me

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
You are a reptilian by the sounds of it.

members.yournet.com...

Orion has many different species, humans, reptilians, hybrids, greys, and others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join