It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weight Watchers clinic floor collapses under dieters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Weight Watchers clinic floor collapses under dieters

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/6990753/Weight-Watchers-clinic-floor-collapses-under-dieters.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[/ur l]

"The floor collapsed in one corner of the room and along the walls," one Weight Watchers participant told the Smålandsposten newspaper.

Soon, the fault lines spread around the room, and other sections of the floor gave way.

Luckily, all of the dieters escaped uninjured and managed to move the scales to the corridor, which was not damaged in the accident, and were able to complete their weekly weigh in.

The cause of the floor's collapse remains under investigation.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"Luckily, all of the dieters escaped uninjured and managed to move the scales to the corridor, which was not damaged in the accident, and were able to complete their weekly weigh in."

Is this article a joke or something? If it is true I would suggest the decrease the size of there groups or move the place to a ground floor. I just can't believe this article could be true telegraph.co.uk I thought only had true articles.

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/6990753/Weight-Watchers-clinic-floor-collapses-under-dieters.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
All I can do is laugh at this...

I have nothing good to say about it sorry........

Lose more weight I guess so floors won't be under that much stress....

And Here is your link above.

[edit on 1/14/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My problem with this story is the fact that a portion of the building was collapsing and they just moved to the hallway to continue the weigh-in.

If the building had structural problems you evacuate your fat ass as fast as possible. That would be my reaction before things could possibly get worse.

top topics

join