It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hypocrisy and delusion of some NWO conspiracy theorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Again, all that, and you are still not getting it. And again, I will be reporting your silly little juvenile insults. If you wish to discuss, try and be a bit more mature. I spend my day teaching middleschoolers, I dont need to spend my free time listening to them too.

Answer me this: Was your reasoning in typing this not to gain power? Was it not to prove you are better than those you accuse of being hypocrites?

oops, your logic is dying here....

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by coverfirehero
I should also say that it's not hypocritical not to advocate violence. Technically, a hypocrite would be someoen who advocated for something and does the opposite. If you look at history, peaceful revolutions are the way to go through non-compliance like Ghandi which isn't going to happen unless the the people are informed and alerted to the agenda, though, as JFK once said the people who make peaceful revolution impossible make a violent revolution inevitable.

If you read the link I posted you'll see it pretty much has nothing to do with advocating violence. In short, Bush (the father) was heckled in a pizza parlor and people are coming down on the guy for doing it. Many of these same people are those who call for revolution, armed overthrow of the government, etc, yet when someone encounters a major player in the conspiracy they believe, they go all soft and switch things up.

And if you look at history, those who do peaceful revolutions often catch bullets from high powered weapons.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Again, all that, and you are still not getting it.

No, YOU aren’t getting it. I keep telling you to read and posted a disclaimer in the OP so people like yourself wouldn’t do what you’re doing and here you are doing exactly what you shouldn’t.

And again, I will be reporting your silly little juvenile insults.

Report whatever you like. I am attacking your logic and train of thought as you’ve clearly shown you don’t have the ability to read and respond in appropriate fashion. Again, report it to whoever you like to report it to, as I stand by everything I’m saying.

If you wish to discuss, try and be a bit more mature.

No, if you wish to discuss it try R-E-A-D-I-N-G what has been posted and doing so with a critical mind. I posted the disclaimer in bold and yet you did exactly what I said the feeble minded would do. So you think I’m insulting you when I’m clearly showing you are doing exactly what I said a feeble minded person would do?

I spend my day teaching middleschoolers, I dont need to spend my free time listening to them too.

See above.

Answer me this: Was your reasoning in typing this not to gain power? Was it not to prove you are better than those you accuse of being hypocrites?

No, my reasoning was not to gain power as there is no power I can possibly gain by making this thread. I will not be a mod, I will not gain power over this country, I will not be able to institute any of my decree’s or ideologies. Now if you speak with the CTh, they do want to change things, but for themselves because they secretly desire to be in power.

Was it not to prove you are better than those you accuse of being hypocrites?

No, it was not to prove that I am “better” than they are. It was made to prove that they are hypocrites and their behavior is highly illogical. Again, I suggest you refer to the definition of hypocrisy before you reply again.

oops, your logic is dying here....

This is coming from someone who clearly has done what the OP said the feeble minded would do. Here this is from the OP. "In closing, and I have to make this bold because many selective readers and feeble minded will comment in this thread, I am NOT talking about all conspiracy theorists. Rather, I am talking about some of them, and these are often the ones with the loudest bark but obviously have no bite. "

[edit on 12-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That is enough of the personal attacks and Off Topic Posting Now...

Stay On Topic

Any further Off Topic Banter and especially personal attacks, will be removed and the Member possibly warned.

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The hypocrites are running wild now. All of a sudden Haiti is a great conspiracy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join