It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Managed to skim through some of that, its a great read. If this is true, can someone explain to me why there isn't any MSM coverage, I mean, hypothetically, who would be trying to keep this hush-hush?
Other than that i have to say it was fun reading about TPTB getting bitch-slapped in the face

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Although I found the source interesting,and a great story,I could find no solid links to any legal documents. Without support it seems like pure conjecture to me. I will however look into this further.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

S&F!
This is amazing stuff - if a tenth of what I am reading here is true, then this is going to be one VERY interesting year.

Excellent work!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I've been following Christopher Story for sometime now and it really is some interesting stuff to say the least. I actually found the link to his sight on ATS in reference to Leo Wanta and a bunch of financial meltdown information.

His latest update gives a pretty decent summary of how he became involved in his investigations. It's further down in the report and I think he referenced it as a "Prologue" but I'm not exactly sure as I read it last night. He has been investigating this material since 2002 and In my opinion (which doesn't count for much) he really seems to be able to connect dots that you hear nothing about in MSM.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I can't believe so many here are having trouble with what was posted.

I haven't even read the article yet, yet I believe I can tell you all what is being said.
Obama allowed INTERPOL jurisdiction inside Washington D.C. to protect *him* as he ramps up his efforts to route out CIA, amongst others, involvement in the current state of affairs here in America.

They are saying, openly, that the attack on that plane from the "Nigerian" has the toolmarks of the CIA on it and they are calling them out. Probably using INTERPOL to investigate.

This is very good news.
However, it strikes me odd that such a move comes just before the deathblow to the US is dealt through economic means (Russia completes pipeline and now becomes world's leading oil exporter). Time to flush the rats, perhaps?

I don't know... But what this is saying is that Obama is taking a proactive stance in cleaning up the intelligence agencies and forcing them to behave honorably, lest they go to prison.

Now I'm off to read the article.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

If Obama has proof/evidence/whatever that the Xmas day bombing was directly assisted/planned by CIA, then he needs to do more than let INTERPOL inside the U.S. He needs to let the American People know what happened.

Maybe it's more - maybe Obama discovered that 9/11 was an inside job and that's why he's given INTERPOL diplomatic immunity inside this country. Either way, he needs to let the American People know what he knows.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Be very careful folks. While obama's got your attention waving his "tough guy" hand watch what his other hand doing. this . . . guys a master illusionist (sp?) I mean look how he got elected by saying nothing. And now we have this? Something feels very wrong here.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Well, if the information is valid, then I imagine it is a combination of both.

That being the case, if I were him, I would cross my T's and dot my I's before I said ANYTHING to the public.

Get your ducks in a row, ya know?

I don't know. I'm not holding my breath. But this is what the information says. It would be nice.
As Advisor said earlier, this stuff has been relayed already... this information just sorta' brings it all together. It would make sense that this, or something like it, is why he brought INTERPOL in.

At this point, he is doing this by the books, if this is, indeed, what he is doing. And I understand that approach.
Bring in the international legal entities first. They will be able to provide some sort of protection.

On the other hand, you can just go off shooting your mouth off and be shot before any hard evidence can be presented.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I would not be a bit surprised if this were true.
I would however be VERY surprised if it turned out Cheney had nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

makes sense. I hate Obama, but I do not see him as stupid enough to allow this stuff to happen. He is an educated modern man. The stupidity that happens around him cannot all be his fault.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Be very careful folks. While obama's got your attention waving his "tough guy" hand watch what his other hand doing. this . . . guys a master illusionist (sp?) I mean look how he got elected by saying nothing. And now we have this? Something feels very wrong here.

He said lots during the election. His problem is he hasn't followed through on any of it!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

That's sorta what I mean. He talks but theres nothing there. This birds tricky, This could be his way of taking complete control by declaring this a national emergency. Like I say something feels very, very wrong here, don't look directly at him, watch what is happening around him.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is rather suspicious for one reason alone:

the author writes that operation STILLPOINT was going to remove the Federal Reserve's power to issue funds, and that it was going to do away with private central banking, and that this was going to bring the US down.

However, from everything else that we have learned, it is precisely the Federal Reserve that is responsible for bringing down the US economy numerously since its inception.

And indeed, it SHOULD be the US Treasury that issues bills, not the Fed.

So, by stopping Operation STILLPOINT, Obama insured that the financial future is still indeed in the hands of the Fed, and thus, in the hands of private bankers (the Elite).

Hasn't anyone else caught this? Is this a good thing? Or is this more propaganda to legitimize the Fed and rally up support behind it?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have been following this on and off for a while now .(If you have trouble understanding Christopher story's writing style try reading it with an english accent . It works for me
)

I think it may all be bogus , because people are being arrested always then let go to continue doing their criminal behavior . This actually ties into a scam where people invested money and were promised enormous returns as soon as these claims were resolved . They are all over rumor mill news site expecting the check to come any day now . And they have been led on by these very stories for years .

There are others who claim that the stories are true but that the money is US sovereign money and they will never see a dime and they were scammed . It does make interesting reading . Also who knows if this guy is the real Christopher Story that someone wrote a small bio on in a post on this thread?

Until I see a high level official behind bars or tried for treason I am not buying any of it . But it does make for great reading .

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There was a lot in that report that made my head swim. The finance and legal terms gave me a headache but it seems to me that Obama himself was told to start playing ball or he could be caught up in the stillpoint crackdown. He may not have had anything to do with it directly or maybe he did and is now protecting himself but this, if its true, is bigger than obama or anyone presidency or even country for that matter.

It makes me think back to obama at his inaugoration (sp? ugg im dumb today) and the photo of him a few days later looking like he was dragged through the mud. I wonder if this had something to do with it.

The report mentions his cabinet being full of people party to Stillpoint and that hes had enough of all the bs. It may very well be true though it doesnt necessarily mean he's shaking things up soley for the good of the country.

One thing that confused me however is the idea that this will save his presidency yet the report mentions the silence of the media on it. If the people aren't aware of whats going on and what he is doing to stop it, how will those who think he is doing a terrible job have their oppinion changed?

The sourcing at the end of the document I have no oppinion of one way or the other because a lot of this information, again if true, would come from soruces that would probably need to remain anonymous.

Either way the best find on ATS I've read in a long while OP. Thank you for bringing to our attention.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Am I understanding that this document is stating that since Reagan, operatives within the government, especially within the Intelligence Community, and especially associated with Bush Sr. have been performing what amounts to financial terrorism against the US and Obama is trying to put a stop to it??? And this is why the Republicans are trying to stop everything he does?

I feel like an idiot.

Lol, you are certainly no idiot.

Watching America from the outside, (I'm pretty old,) it's been sad to see what was a great country brought to her knees. It's obviously traitors (who may be dual-nationals,) within America who have achieved this, but much of who and how is still open to speculation. People here are trying to connect the dots, but they are unlikely to have it all right, and this may be further disinformation.

It's certainly not as simple as being "the government" on either side. Politicians tend to be manipulated front men. Bush senior is an exception here, being one of the planners who got into a position of power himself. Cheney was Bush's man, put there to guide the idiot son.

Obama may be just one more, but he's very intelligent and there's a chance he's an idealist with his feet on the ground who will see the situation for what it is and try to fight a way through it.

There's an even better chance he'll be assassinated if he looks like succeeding.

If you want to understand how America has been manipulated financially you need to do lots of research. There's too much involved to be able to trust what anyone says without checking up on the sources yourself. Look back at the great depression, and the theories on how it was intentionally brought about to make a few people wealthier. Look at the floating of the dollar, how it was tied to oil and how this affected international relations. Look at the support the German Nazi party got from Wall Street and the Bush family connection to WWII. Look at the more recent stop in publishing figures on how many US dollars are being printed and how countries America was indebted to felt about that.

You might know all this already, or you might wonder as to the relevance. However they are all useful jumping off points that will lead to further research.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Man I'm gonna have to spend quite a few hours tonight reading this (I'm a slow reader). Interesting stuff. It seems from what I've skimmed, and from the comments I've read here; that this ties in with a little bit of what David Wilcock says about Obama and the NWO/Illuminati in his disclosure Ebook.

Disclosure Endgame: Free Ebook

ATS thread discussing the Ebook

This thread and link, along with the link and thread I posted above really make me think that things are not nearly as black & white as some people like to think.

Great stuff OP, and thanks for giving me something good to read this weekend!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
And yet another disinformation campaign trying to put Obama as a "savior"?....

For crying out loud we have enough with the threads where people are claming "he is an awakened being, part of the light here to save us all", when in fact his programs, and laws, which sorry to say to the Obama zombies were signed by OBAMA, puts us under control of something they call "the Corporation"...

NO ONE put a gun on Obama's head, even his wife said it at the start of all this that her husband was not going to allow Americans to return to a normal life, and he would CHANGE things......

He has nominated EVERY PERSON THAT IS AN ADVOCATE OF GIVING UP THE U.S. SOVEREIGNTY TO THE UN..... FREELY.....

I just can't believe how many people are falling for this trap and keep hoping Obama is some sort of "savior"..... It is just AMAZING.....

DG...I hope you are not falling for this one.....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
For those who are reading this thread without reading the link below, this IS NOT about Obama saving the world. If anything I think he's scared S#!^less about what he's learning.

WTF ELectric Universe? Did you read the link and not just what other people posted? (MY EDIT AFTER READING YOUR POST.)

This rabbit hole goes sooo deep. All across party lines, Government, Intel.

afteramerica.wordpress.com...

• (14): On 2nd November 2009, between approximately 6:05pm EST and 6:18 pm EST, Affirmation source placed a telephone call to a special contact, who advised source of the following:

• (15): That [as previously reported by this service] former President G. W. Bush ordered Henry M. Paulson, the former US Treasury Secretary, to contact BOTH former President Bill Clinton and the current Secretary of State, Mrs Hillary Clinton, [instructing them] to get in touch with the current Secretary of the Treasury, Timothy Geithner [this job was allocated to former President Clinton] and the Director of Central Intelligence [CIA], Leon Panetta [this was to be Mrs Clinton’s task] to order them to STOP RELEASE of the ‘Settlement funds’.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Honestly I don't know what to make of this. I could certainly believe what its saying but there is a huge difference between believeing something and that belief converting to fact. It should be easy enough to see if any of this comes to fruition in the time ahead, till then I am rating this an 8 of 10 on my skeptic meter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join