It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you honestly not think this is a nude image?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
And, while we all decide amongst ourselves whether it's okay for strangers to see through our clothes and look at our hairy pork swords / hairy sword sheaths, we will ignore the play they used to bring this into effect.

Then await the next great thing in security to make us all safe. Offset the cost with increased air ticket prices and the reduction in movement of the world populace. The people who have worked hard to travel.

Travel changes a (wo)man like no other form of education or experience. The sharing and understanding of ideals and beliefs and of hopes and fears, seems to be an idea alien to all but a few of us on this planet at the moment.

Stay safe, keep warm.

Let the cake and arse party continue.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There are a lot of posts to read through but for the most part I agree with the facts and opinions of those against this invasion of privacy. Sexuality has nothing to do with it-I am self confident and like the way I look-However, I am not comfortable with people seeing me nude. That is my choice-It is 'my' body and it should not limit my ability to see family and or friends who live far away. There are plenty of people in the world who would give away their body, take nude photos or not feel wronged by Someone taking a nude photo of them -That's not me-Those people shouldnt speak for me or my body nor should they dictate that I shouldn't fly.
I don't want the average joe looking at my body. I don't want a stranger looking at my body. At least i KNOW my doctor- know-they are credible. I also don't get nude every time i see my doc-actually close to never.

This is a violation of 'my' rights.

This is 'my' body and I won't take the excuse-well then don't fly-That is unfair and unjust.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted already, but you guys should know that the image being discussed in the OP is not actually from a scanner. It's a mock-up, as you can see from this link:

www.f1online.de...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability
I don't know if this has been posted already, but you guys should know that the image being discussed in the OP is not actually from a scanner. It's a mock-up, as you can see from this link:

www.f1online.de...

If so , I'd like to see the real images to make an informed opinion-It could defnitely change things

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

I believe these are.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by harvib]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
All this and they refuse to stereotype to save lives. This is an invasion of privacy if I have ever seen one. /raiseflameshield

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join