It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sitting president's eligibility questioned by member of congress

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

And yet you continue to spread the lies:

geosite.jankrogh.com...

But then again the truth never mattered?

I mean, even without this it could not have been any more the obvious the photo was modified. Not to mention that the Arabic is translated incorrectly.

Heres a typical Kenyan sign:

4.bp.blogspot.com...

But keep on spewing the lies.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I did provide the source and also provided a much detailed explanation and clear examples of Naturalized and natural born. I can't type it in braille for you.

I suspect the matter will never be resolved under the premise as each portrays their own interpretation. I would like to see SCOTUS for the least take it upon themselves to redress the Natural born clause and provide a clear ruling on Natural Born. But then again it was interesting how the democrats ousted the bill submitted by a senator that future presidents must provide full proof of COLB.

Seems in 2004 there was a motion to define "Natural Born" in congress but again ousted Natural Born Citizen Act

Interesting enough this was going on when Obama was running for senate against Alan Keyes. Obvious more unsightly things appear to point to the Obama bridge.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
AZ Eligibility Bill Introduced with Numerous Sponsors

www.therightsideoflife.com...

Thursday, January 14, 2010 Update:

Thanks to a concerned citizen, State Rep. Judy Burges’ bill appears to have been posted online as HB2441. The introduction to the bill shows that Rep. Burges is one of 11 House and Senate sponsors and includes 25 cosponsors for a total of 40 supporters of the bill:

Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution; to wit:

B. THE NATIONAL POLITICAL PARTY COMMITTEE FOR A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT FOR A PARTY THAT IS ENTITLED TO CONTINUED REPRESENTATION ON THE BALLOT SHALL PROVIDE TO THE SECRETARY OF STATE WRITTEN NOTICE OF THAT POLITICAL PARTY’S NOMINATION OF ITS CANDIDATES FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT. WITHIN TEN DAYS AFTER SUBMITTAL OF THE NAMES OF THE CANDIDATES, THE NATIONAL POLITICAL PARTY COMMITTEE SHALL SUBMIT AN AFFIDAVIT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN WHICH THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE STATES THE CANDIDATE’S CITIZENSHIP AND AGE AND SHALL APPEND TO THE AFFIDAVIT DOCUMENTS THAT PROVE THAT THE CANDIDATE IS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, PROVE THE CANDIDATE’S AGE AND PROVE THAT THE CANDIDATE MEETS THE RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AS PRESCRIBED IN ARTICLE II, SECTION 1, CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

C. THE SECRETARY OF STATE SHALL REVIEW THE AFFIDAVIT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY THE NATIONAL POLITICAL PARTY COMMITTEE AND, IF THE SECRETARY OF STATE HAS REASONABLE CAUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THE CANDIDATE DOES NOT MEET THE CITIZENSHIP, AGE AND RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS PRESCRIBED BY LAW, THE SECRETARY OF STATE SHALL NOT PLACE THAT CANDIDATE’S NAME ON THE BALLOT.

Notice that the bill doesn’t actually define “natural born citizen” and leaves it to the Secretary of State to “review” the materials. If the SoS “has reasonable cause to believe that the candidate does not meet the … requirements prescribed by law,” that candidate “shall” not be placed on the ballot.

In the case of Mr. Obama, should this bill pass, I would love to see what documentation he would provide for eligibility substantiation. If the Democrat party were to include the certification of live birth, that would, at the very least, substantiate its authenticity (I’ve always operated under the theory that the COLB was posted on a private web site, not a government-run site, and hence is not subject to the same scrutiny that documents under the control of the government usually are).

Remember — in the case of this bill, anything submitted by the candidate would officially, on the record, represent who the candidate is. No such substantiation currently exists within the several States; this is a point that cannot be stressed enough. The only thing that the States had in 2008 was that self-ascribing document, provided by the Democrat party, wherein Mr. Obama claimed to be eligible

[edit on 122828p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I would love to see what documentation he would provide for eligibility substantiation.

All he would have to supply is the birth certificate currently on display, that proves he was born in Hawaii and is naturally born.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
[edit on 122828p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awakening4America

I did provide the source

When looking back at your posts regarding this law, I still found no direct references to the actual source of law but this:

Awakening4America
No Links...You can look it up yourself...

So you make this claim and expect everybody else to prove it for you? This is how you intend to make an argument?

I did look at this law you cited and the only time it was specific about the citizenship of parents was when discussing children born abroad. Again, reference me where in the law with a source to direct that reference does it say both parents for children born on US soil? Where in this law? Where in the constitution?

You continue to run away from referencing any sources for this supposed law you keep citing. Its just astounding. What are you running from? Wheres your source of reference? The law itself makes no such claim upon further investigation. It makes no such claims that both parents must be citizens for natural born children on US soil so where are you getting this information? Are you basing your entire argument on an assumption?

Wheres your link? Where are you getting this information from?

Seems in 2004 there was a motion to define "Natural Born" in congress but again ousted Natural Born Citizen Act

Yep never became law, therefor that link is insignificant. I want the source of this law you supposedly argue that mentions both parents as citizens for children born on soil. I want the source of law, not your own words.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Another bill??

Too it won't apply to Obama on two reasons. That his already president and this little beauty here:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

But hey, whatever makes you folks happy. Just realize this isnt going to make a difference for the Obama administration. Just to note as well, there have been similar birther bills put before congress.

Goodluck with that. I dont see the harm for future presidents.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Yep. Wonder why they just won't go away?

The bottom line is always tha obama himself could make it all go away, but he won't. Most likely because he can't.

Next question is why are TPTB allowing this?

IMO the REAL question you all should be investigating ...

[edit on 2/13/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
The bottom line is always tha obama himself could make it all go away,

The only way Obama could make it go away is to resign....

Most likely because he can't.

True, as this is not about any bit of paper that Obama produces.

Next question is why are TPTB allowing this?

Allowing what exactly? The silly birthers bring up the same old points, to just be smacked down by the facts? How do you expect the PTB to stop them?

IMO the REAL question you all should be investigating

Is what exactly?

Here is a interesting article, again from the huffington post
11 Most Paranoid Obama Conspiracy Theories

www.huffingtonpost.com...

[edit on 13/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Yep. Wonder why they just won't go away?

Actually no, I never wondered. The loons on the fringe right have existed since this nations founding and will continue to exist. I dont expect people like you to go away as you will always exist in one way or another. If it wasnt Obama but another liberal or candidate you folks didnt like, it'd be another conspiracy for another day.

So no, its not going to go away. The fringes will always exist. They continued to exist after the Salem witch burnings, they continued to exist after the Oklahoma bombings and so forth. Ignorance is just something this nation will have to continue to deal with in many many forms.

The bottom line is always tha obama himself could make it all go away

This tired old excuse again....... but you know what? Since your bent on being a broken record, I'll follow on with a repeat of my own!
_______

Releasing his long birth certificate will not change anything. The short form birth certificate verified by Hawaiian officials did not change the minds of birthers. The statement from Fukino didnt change the minds of birthers. The constitutional confirmation of the president on December 15th didnt change the minds of the birthers. Obama releasing his long form will not take away the conspiracy either.

Lets not forget the fact that you folks will never like the president, even if he goes to the ends of the world to clarify his natural born citizenship because at the end of the day thats not the real issue here. Your real issue with him ranges not just over his birth certificate, but over his middle name, his heritage, his faith, his ideology you name it. So in actual fact the hatred will never go away until Obama goes away altogether, that simply isnt going to happen.

You dont like president, well thats not really my issue. He won in 2008, you have 2012 to vote again.

Go on, repeat the same tired old excuse! I'll follow right behind ya!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82c7f03edff0.png[/atsimg]

Birthers will never give up till Obama is out of office, so I guess we are stuck with them on ATS till at least January 20, 2013. Oh well.

I guess whatever makes them happy. I mean there is no factual basis for this theory, but I am sure that whatever WND states to them must be true.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It's things like this that deserve an answer for.

Investigators declare, “Obama never attended Columbia University”

February 8th, 2010

American Grand Jury has archived extensive records over the past year which we used in our jury hearings. We now believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama is not a “natural born” citizen and it is even possible that he may be an illegal alien.

We also have records showing the Democratic National Convention fraudulently declared Obama constitutionally eligible while never vetting the “natural born” requirement with the electorate.

Now, new evidence has come to light whereby Dr. James Manning has declared that Obama never attended Columbia University [New York].
Dr. Manning has hired a team of investigators to comb over every bit of available evidence to validate his declaration.

Manning’s investigators conclusively state that:

1) Columbia University will not divulge whether the “alleged” diploma issued was in the name of Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein Obama. No public record exists regarding the diploma.

2) Obama alleges he attended Columbia in 1982, 1983. But, the investigators have been UNABLE to turn up a single shred of written documentation for the years 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984 that show where Obama appeared on a school roster, register, faculty memo, bulletin board, school awards, dean’s list; where Obama’s name appeared in a yearbook, club record, fraternity record, extra curricular activity member roster, student newspaper, student radio or tv activity; where Obama appeared in any records as a worker, employee, laborer in or about Columbia University; where Obama enrolled in any sports activity or program.

3) As a graduating senior in 1983 he does not appear in any Political Science (his major) or Granduating Class yearbook or invitation records.

4) There is absolutely no documentation of any kind to show Obama attended, lived, worked or played at Columbia University during the investigated 4 years.

5) Interviewed professors, college employees, students (who were at Columbia during the years in question) have failed to turn up a single person that can remember Obama. This is irrefutable evidence. Think about your own situation if Obama had attended your college? A “now-famous” person went to your school? Many would be able to say, “of course I remember.” At Columbia, not a single person has been able to say he or she remembers Obama.

Below is a audio file of Dr. Manning going over the investigated information. Have a listen as he declares, “Obama never attended Columbia University.”

americangrandjury.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Doesn't look like this "American Grand Jury" is interested in the truth at all. From their home page...

Please visit the Prosecute-Obama website so you can understand that our top priority at American Grand Jury is to remove Barack Obama from office.

americangrandjury.org...

Birthers, gotta love em.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
American Grand Jury

Which court appointed that Grand jury? When and where? Who is on that "Grand Jury?

Now, new evidence has come to light whereby Dr. James Manning has declared that Obama never attended Columbia University [New York].
Dr. Manning has hired a team of investigators to comb over every bit of available evidence to validate his declaration.

They missed the fact that Obama attended Columbia College!

www.wikicu.com...
Barack Obama From WikiCU, the Columbia University wiki encyclopedia

www.college.columbia.edu...
Barack Obama ’83, My Columbia College Roommate

www.nysun.com...
A spokesman for the university, Brian Connolly, confirmed that Mr. Obama spent two years at Columbia College and graduated in 1983 with a major in political science.

snip birther lies

I hope Manning did not pay the "investigators" too much!

<< 13  14  15   >>

join