It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sitting president's eligibility questioned by member of congress

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Deal Challenges Obama’s Eligibility
FIRST TIME IN U.S. HISTORY THAT A SITTING PRESIDENT’S ELIGIBILITY QUESTIONED BY MEMBER OF CONGRESS

by P. Patriot

www.thepostemail.com...

(Jan. 5, 2010) — The Post & Email can publicly confirm that on the first of December, last, U.S. Congressman Nathan Deal (GA-R) challenged the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of the U.S. presidency.

Todd Smith, Chief of Staff for Representative Nathan Deal of the United States House of Representatives serving Georgia’s 9th district, has confirmed today that Deal has sent a letter to Barack Hussein Obama requesting him to prove his eligibility for the office of President of the United States of America. The letter was sent electronically the first of December 2009 in pdf format, and Mr. Smith said that Representative Deal has confirmation from Obama’s staff that it has been received. The letter did not have additional signatories. It originated solely from Representative Deal.

Now, what does this mean? This is probably the first time in 233 years of American history that a sitting member of the House of Representatives has officially challenged the legitimacy of a sitting president….one full year into his term.

This forever changes the public discourse.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by asala]

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Nice,it figures something like this would come to light here on ATS instead of seeing it on msm.Can you imagine if Bush had this happen?You wouldn't get any other news for weeks.I hope it comes to fruition.It is only a matter of time until this pretender is thoroughly exposed.Can you also imagine what will come out about him when he doesn't have the power of the presidency to cover things up?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Nice,it figures something like this would come to light here on ATS instead of seeing it on msm.Can you imagine if Bush had this happen?You wouldn't get any other news for weeks.I hope it comes to fruition.It is only a matter of time until this pretender is thoroughly exposed.Can you also imagine what will come out about him when he doesn't have the power of the presidency to cover things up?

I know as well as this, could you imagine if Bush was sending CIA agents out to question private citizens?

Is the Secret Service Targeting the Birthers?

motherjones.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some weird stuff is going on, on this forum.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I don't believe Mr. Obama is "sending" anybody out.

The bureaucracy at work . . . a justification of existence.

Much ado . . about nothing.

Same as it ever was . . same as it ever was . . same as it ever was.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I believe that is one email that will never be replied to.
If the guy had been smart he would have gotten more signatures on it before he sent it.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

From Mother Jones;

Of particular concern to the Secret Service, it seems, are the individuals who are trying to interest federal prosecutors in bringing criminal charges against the president for fraud and treason, a movement spearheaded by a retired Navy lieutenant commander, Walter Fitzpatrick III. Last March, Fitzpatrick sent an "indictment" for treason to the US attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, asking the prosecutors to act on it. Two days later, he noted on his blog, two Secret Service agents showed up at his house along with a couple of local cops, to see what sort of threat he might pose to the president. "I'm still here," Fitzpatrick reported afterward. Fitzpatrick was contacted by the Secret Service again in July after he sent his complaint to the US attorney in Washington, DC.

At least a half-dozen prominent anti-Obama activists who've petitioned various federal agencies or courts to investigate the president's citizenship or publicly questioned his eligibility to serve say they've been visited by Secret Service or Homeland Security agents. Dr. Orly Taitz, the "Queen Bee" of the Birther movement, says, "A number of my supporters had visits from Secret Service, from different agencies, INS, Homeland Security. There are a whole number of people who got these visits to intimidate and harrass them." She says federal agents visited her home once; however, she was not there to be interviewed.*

I don't know why any one would make the comparison of the current administration and Nazi Germany.

Life in Nazi Germany

link

Hitler’s main aim was to get people to follow him. He would achieve this mainly through propaganda – which was very successful, but for some of the time, some people continued to refuse Nazi ideas. They would be forced to accept them. Germany became a police state – which meant that the police had the power to do whatever they wanted – based up on the idea that they were doing something ‘good to the country’. Hitler developed several organisations to help enforce his terror.

The Gestapo The Gestapo (Gehemie Staatspolizei) were Hitler’s secret police. Under the administration of the SS the role of the Gestapo was to investigate and combat “all tendencies dangerous to the State”. The Gestapo spies affected the lives of many people living in Nazi Germany, including leader of the Confessing Church , Dietrich Bonhoeffer , who was murdered by the Gestapo in 1945. This was the problem faced by any churchman who tried to oppose the Nazis. Anything they wrote or said would be noted by the Gestapo. The Gestapo could arrest anyone and send them to concentration camps without the need of a trial. They used informers to uncover any attempts to organise opposition. The Gestapo ended up becoming under SS control after Himmler’s deputy, Richard Heydrich became head of the Gestapo in 1936.

Just remember the Nazi's weren't put into power as a fully grown political party it started slowly with people who had honestly good intentions at first.

Does any one else think we live in a country that is a few bad decisions away from this?

God Bless America!Keep her free!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
I believe that is one email that will never be replied to.
If the guy had been smart he would have gotten more signatures on it before he sent it.

NO doubt

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

I hope it comes to fruition.It is only a matter of time until this pretender is thoroughly exposed.Can you also imagine what will come out about him when he doesn't have the power of the presidency to cover things up?

What do you expect you will do for fun if you can't demonize Obama any more? Get a hobby?

+54 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Move to Canada and try to fix things up there eh.Maybe start by teaching them how to stay on topic and discuss an idea intelligently with out personal attacks(it'll be tough but I like a challenge).

[edit on 7-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

That certainly is intimidation , IMHO,

and they do it quite often, that and going after a persons reputation,

How do you think they are getting all these horrible bills passed, Saul Alinsky style.
www.tysknews.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So now it's Nazi Germany if the Secret service does their job?
It's the job to investigate ANY potential threat to the safety of the president, whoever that might be. Certainly the lunatics mentioned above MIGHT be a threat, as they seem obsessed with reomoving Obama from office.
If it were Nazi Germany they would have been hauled off to prison without charges, detained in secret, and possibly killed.
Big difference don't ya think. See, that's your problem, you don't.

link   

double post

[edit on 7-1-2010 by OldDragger]

link   
Even if it comes to pass that Obama isn't eligible, and at most he is impeached, he will only be replaced by another puppet...

Maybe we can get Ron Paul in there this time?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I don't understand

Are you using the 'anti-semitic' accusation-model ?

You know -- the way some people respond to ANY less than sycophantic remark about jews by rushing in with 'that's anti semitic'

So is the anti-semitic accusation-model one of the 'defences' utilized by pro-Obamists to stifle ANY less than sycophantic remark about Obama ?

Personally, I don't see how anyone with a minimum average intelligence could react emotionally simply because the president of the United States has been asked to prove his legitimacy

After all, millions of Americans and others are compelled to prove THEIR legitimacy when attempting to take a plane flight, for example

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I see your another who can't make a point without resorting to personal attacks.
Lets see

It's the job to investigate ANY potential threat to the safety of the president, whoever that might be.

So you would define threat as any one who disagrees with him or wants to insure his citizenship is legitimate?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My Grandfather use to say,"if the river makes noise there must be something in it". This is one noisey river.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Why do you guys think it matters if Obamao is president, or McCain or anyone else? They come and go after a few years, wreaking the havoc that they have been charged to execute. It doesn't matter (other than legally) if he is eligible or not. Legally Bush and Cheney should have been charged with treasonn and executed, they never will of course, and that doesnt bother me. They are untouchable, because the people they work for (not us by the way) are untouchable. Obama works for the same small cabal. Don't dare fight it, theyll kill ya. Just sit back, enjoy the show, and invest in Halliburton.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Why do you guys think it matters if Obamao is president, or McCain or anyone else? They come and go after a few years, wreaking the havoc that they have been charged to execute. It doesn't matter (other than legally) if he is eligible or not. Legally Bush and Cheney should have been charged with treasonn and executed, they never will of course, and that doesnt bother me. They are untouchable, because the people they work for (not us by the way) are untouchable. Obama works for the same small cabal. Don't dare fight it, theyll kill ya. Just sit back, enjoy the show, and invest in Halliburton.

Do you realise the implications that are involved in this?
No this is not just another puppet master thread.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
Even if it comes to pass that Obama isn't eligible, and at most he is impeached, he will only be replaced by another puppet...

Maybe we can get Ron Paul in there this time?

Right. What a choice...Joe Biden is an Obama clone, less the class!

Things truely could get worse.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Looks more like the NWO is pissed that President got elected in a free election voted by the masses and not the choice they had wanted to represent their power and thus the constant attacks even a 5 year old would laughed at. Signs of senility within the ranks of the NWO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join