It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Completely... I mean COMPLETELY Destroys Underwear Bomber Hysteria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just look at Ron Paul logic for a minuet and see the bigger picture.

1 WAR on drugs, how is that going, no common sense there.

2 WAR on terror, when do you ever think that will end. As long as the USA is
the invading country never.

3 WAR on your own people, your liberties, your freedoms, when will this end.

4 WAR on your income who is going to pay for all of this WAR.

5 WAR on your kids the ones that are left with this mess.

5 WAR on your medical system, how is gong to pay.

6 WAR on your financial system, look who got the money and who didn't.

7 WAR how much more can a county take and what will be next?

Do you see a trend here it sesames that is the only thing that's important right now, I ask Why?

WAR does not always fix things, and comes with a huge human cost on both sides, like they say but it sure does benefit some people Who is the answer find the WHO and then you will know why?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Back when the russians took over afganistan, you had the Moshajden rebels fighting the russians 1980's. Represenitive Charlie Wilson took up the project to fund the afgan rebels in congress from a few hundred thosand to a few billion in military hardware. Even shoulder launched stinger missiles. To shoot down the russian Hind-D attack helecopters. The CIA trained these so called rebels , and int he end the russians gave up and retreated back home. So when the media says there are terrorists etc. You have to remember "WE" trained all these people in the first place.

Why do you think the Russians invaded Afghanistan in the first place. Because of all the CIA trained Pakistanis going through Afghanistan to fight the jihad war in the middle east, which was most likely also underwritten by the CIA or at least their political cahorts, meaning the Rockefellers. These bankers try to back both sides of a struggle so they can take control of whoever wins.
The Russians were only in Afghanistan to stop the flow of CIA trained, recruited, and inspired "freedom fighters" to go fight the holy wars against the infidel West. The money they made growing poppies in Afghanistan and Pakistan and running them into the US. to ruin American young people's lives made it economically feasible for them. Our involvement with Pakistan actually started during the Vietnam War. In 1971, the CIA got all cozy with the Pakistan Army.and talked them into murdering 3 million East Pakistanis to solve their election problems.
The Russians have suffered from terrorists too. I wouldn't doubt for a minute the Beslan was a CIA op

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I've been thinking about it since i made the thread but didn't voice it
so perhaps today I should

Ron Paul was brought to this show because of what he said about Dick Cheney on Larry King

MSNBC was hoping he would participate in some partisan bickering but he didn't fall for the bait

As soon as he was asked about Cheney he immediately blurred the line between republicans and democrats

Just thought I should throw that in
thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

"Saved to Desktop"
Thank you friend, one more piece of ammunition to help wake up the people I care about. Dawn is breaking on a new day here in 2010. Hopefully the early gunshots will roust souls from a comfortable. deep sleep. Plenty of work to go around today.. we will need all the help we can get.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I saw Congressman Paul speak at my university this fall. I truly believe that he is the type of person that we need in Washington.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

All Ron Paul is trying to do is have this country run like it was intended to be. Everything from gold standard, to the constitution, Cheney and Obama is just brilliant by him.

I wish we could go back in time and talk to the founding fathers of America and see who they think runs the country in there vision. Would it be Obama and Cheney or Ron Paul? These other clowns in office make me sick.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The reason we don't have more politicians like Ron Paul here in the U.S. is because the majority of Americans get their news from the mainstream media. Though some programs interview him from time to time, he gets little coverage overall. My local newspaper, owned by Rupert Murdoch, never mentions his name--ever! Fox only has him on their program because he's not with the Libertarian Party anymore.

People can't consider a candidate they never hear from or see in the mainstream. Most people don't have time to sit at their computer and research people like Ron Paul to any extent. That's why I think the only real way he could stand a chance in 2012 is if we have enough supporters set up offices for him when election time comes around. This one's gonna take some beating of the pavement to get enough support (that is, if we still have any voting power left).

Ron Paul is a gem because he always knows the topic at hand and he speaks in a manner that gives people confidence that he is not trying to screw them over with some underlying agenda. Only JFK and Bobby Kennedy have ever come across that way in my lifetime. Proof right there that it doesn't matter if you're a Democrat or Republican. What matters is are you lying or not! Are you working for us, the people, or NOT!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I agree,
Main stream media ruins so many malleable minds. Supporters of Ron Paul are usually the wise minority who have enough courage to think for themselves.

Instead of believing a point of view that is purported to be the popular point of view but actually is misleading and aimed at polarizing the audience and win them over to a corporate agenda. Yuk.

There's no good news out there (maybe underground and independent, if such a thing exists) We should try gathering our own news by the news that they leave out or avoid; or asking our own questions. Any news that rolls off their tongues or news that they seem so comfortable reporting is most likely a lie or agenda based. I can see right through them now. I especially hate listening to financial news. What a crock most of it is.
I wish we could distribute BS goggles for the masses

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

You nailed it brother!

The rockefellers, rothschilds and other wealthy/prominent illuminati families are literally destroying our world to further enrich themselves and god knows what else.

I think de-population is next on their agenda but I am not sure if aliens have anything to do with it. Codex Alimentarius, bio-weapons such as swine-flu/bird-flu, cancer, aids, ebola..the list is endless! They want to reduce the world's human and animal population but for what reason?? In the meantime the medical complex gets to make billions/trillions selling medicine and vacines by attacking the symptoms rather than curring anything.

Then we have the military-industrial complex taking advantage of mass "terror" hysteria so they can get new contracts to build more unnecessary equipment and also give government an excuse to stage more "pre-emptive" wars whenever and wherever they feel like it. Talk about a runaway train........

Ron Paul is the solution? Not by a long shot but at least he makes sense compared to all the other nut-jobs running washington! IMHO only a full-blown revolution can change the status-quo but people first need to be informed of what is at stake.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well, getting some honesty in there is at least a start. Honest politicians don't come around that often. Despite all we're experiencing, I believe there are some that still speak for the people, although if we continue voting party lines and ignoring blatant crimes committed by our leaders, most of the honest guys and gals will become scarce. No dirty politician wants an honest one around.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm blown away by how many people here just regurgitate stuff they've read somewhere that is unsupported, unfounded, cherry picking sound bytes etc etc.

Deny ignorance?

Not at ATS!

Apparently this is the home of Ignorance. lol

whatever.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by djusdjus]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
I'm blown away by how many people here just regurgitate stuff they've read somewhere that is unsupported, unfounded, cherry picking sound bytes etc etc.

Deny ignorance?

Not at ATS!

Apparently this is the home of Ignorance. lol

whatever.

I'm seeing alot of posts like this on ATS lately
people just drop a few lines saying nothing and leave

what are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join