It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is not a christian!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Oh the humanity!

You post utter nonsense, then have a hissyfit when I call you on it!
You come off unbelievably pompous and condescending, as if you are such a great intellect. I responded to what you stated in your post, you simply cannot refute what I said so you cry about it!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Let's hope the professor thinks he has tenure, cause you put him to shame.

I can't believe the level of christian revisionism that has taken place recently....I've even heard these zealots say that the separation of church and state was primarily pushed to prevent the big bad government from stepping in and changing christian dominance

Thomas Jefferson is probably rolling over in his grave,

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh,for the love of all that is holy!!!! I get so tired of seeing these threads... This guy is this. That guy is that. Blah,blah,blah,blah. I really don't care.

Religion and spirituality is very personal.It technically isn't anyone's business!! Unless Obama can be proven to have ties to Islamic fanaticism, I don't care if he's Christian, Hindu, Jew, Scientologist, or whatever!!! :shk:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Learn to read, has nothing to do with religion, you write books over looking the whole point. He's a liar, thats my point, not that hes a christian or isn't, the fact that he would lie about it just to get elected is my point. I don't care about sepration of church and state, thats not the point here. Some of you saying well yea hes a liar so what, well thats big when your the leader of the free world and nothing more than an ole dirty liar wouldn't you say, don't lower your standards and just accept this, it's wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
I will agree that Obama is not a Christian, but he is also not a legal immigrant let alone qualified to sit in the presidency. We have seen Obama cover a symbol representing Jesus and he does not pledge allegiance to the flag by holding his hand over his heart.

I have not noticed that. I know a few Muslims.. and they don't say pledge. I've thought it strange that he doesn't attend church. I don't care personally what he does, but president is expected to lead by example.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

I may be totally wrong.. but wasn't there something in inauguration.. like didn't have hand on bible? I can't remember for sure.

Not being a christian is not a crime.. lying about it...not nice.

Muslims don't celebrate holidays and exchange gifts. I have suspected he may be.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
but he is also not a legal immigrant

true, he was born in the USA

let alone qualified to sit in the presidency.

Yes he is

We have seen Obama cover a symbol representing Jesus

We have? please show us a video of Obama doing just that

snip a rant

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This thread is comical.

Just what I need after a long day pondering the nature of my existence.

Please continue...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Isn't it? Some of the threads that have been floating around here don't even deserve notice. It's been like this for the last six months.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Post what you want, but you might be happier on some "christian" message board. I'm sure they would give you the attention you seek.

I think we would be happier but if the xian boards I am aware of are any indication, he would not. Misery loves company. Christians; what an unhappy lot they are.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

It truly is amazing when members aren't even versed in the Declaration of Independence...

It truly is amazing when members aren't even versed in the Treaty of Tripoli of 1797 which was unanimously ratified by the U.S. Senate and signed by President John Adams. It goes without saying these people were more than a little familiar with the beliefs and aspirations of the Founding Fathers.

"ARTICLE 11.
As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion,-as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen,-and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

avalon.law.yale.edu...

The USA is NOT IN ANY SENSE a christian nation.

Read on about christian revisionism...

www.talk2action.org...

www.liarsforjesus.com...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Lilitu]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join