It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Experience - Anyone Else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hi All

Seasons Greetings. I recently had a strange experience whilst in a semi-lucid state. I had been reading some David Wilcock stuff about communicating with other intelligent beings so for a test I thought I would try something out.

Basically it was suggested that you need to remember when you are in a lucid state (much like what Edison used to do with his ball bearings I guess) and use that to then ask questions. So anyway I was asleep in bed, and it was probably early morning, around 6am, and I was slowly coming out of deep sleep, and realised I was in this semi-lucid state, so I asked, in my mind, "is there anyone here?"

Well I got an immediate answer! So much so that it jolted me awake and I sat up in bed wondering what the hell just happened. It was a loud, piercing multiple tone of some sort, slightly distorted, the best I can describe it was like some sort of electronic keyboard being mashed, but it wasn't discordant, and definitely intelligent, however not musical. And loud! Really loud! And not something I have ever heard before, well not that I can remember, or I would be better able to better describe it. It certainly wasn't my alarm clock!

Anyway I have tried to discount it as just a trick of the mind (I realise this is the most likely scenario), but I keep thinking about it so I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with this sort of thing?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've had similar experiences, though nothing that was a loud tone. Once, I was waking up, half asleep and suddenly I heard a loud whisper in my right ear. It said "Billy's OK" I immediately jumped up and searched the apartment trying to figure out where it came from. When considering the message, the only "Billy" I knew of was an old childhood friend who i had not seen in years. The creepiest part is I was thinking about him only days earlier, wondering where he is and what he was up to. It appears I got an answer.

On the subject of David Wilcock, I have a weird coincidence that lead me to really delve deep into this kind of counter-culture material which i would have originally scoffed at.

I wrote these lyrics that i didn't understand. Instead of trying to communicate a message, I tried some subconscious writing. I just put pen to paper and wrote and sang until there was some decipherable words. The result was a "cool" sounding string of words that made no sense.

"Got a prism for your virus to send it out in waves. When it breaks upon the shores of my kingdom I will bring it to the slaves."

There was no reasoning or logic used in writing it. It was completely subconscious. Not 2 days later, i discovered David Wilcock and was (barely) watching a video of one of his lectures when suddenly i had to stop and rewind.

He described a process in which a virus could be transmitted through quartz and turned into a wave.

Needless to say I was blown away. I have no idea if his claims were true but the synchronicity was to great to ignore. I decided then, never to scoff at things of this nature. And that lead me to many more coincidences and experiences that has turned me from a cynical atheist to a deeply spiritual person.

There is definitely more to life than what is "agreed" upon.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stumch

Visions and hearing delusions are quite easy to attain in such states. After all, it is your own subconsciousness that speaks to you through the dreams.

-v

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I heard it was bad luck if anyone answers you during your lucid phase right as you are waking up. The legend goes that if someone answers your or you hear your name called it means they are aware of you on the otherside.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
The legend goes that if someone answers your or you hear your name called it means they are aware of you on the otherside.

And that means?

They?

Can you tell more about the legend?

new topics

top topics

join