It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess what I saw with my eyes closed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Setting: my small room in my crowded uncles house, around midnight, lights off in the house and my room, my door was closed, and i was sitting back against the wall.

I think i was listening to 2pac at the time and i decided to close my eyes.

Sidenote: i see organic and non-organic shapes in different colors everyday, usually just dots everywhere that are blue,red, purple,or green and uncommon to columns of lines or rectangles or moving sphere shapes. Their usually transparent and the actual color is actually quiteamazing if you stare at itso to say. I can also see these things when i close my eyes sometimes. I can also see those cell orb looking things in the sky on will, its weird/normal =]

After i closed my eyes i saw something and i doubt it was my imagination because of the intensity of it and its effect on me. What i saw with eyes closed was at the rightmost side, a very bright small white light with indigo beaming out of it covering most of the empty space in my sight, and it made me open my eyes quickly because it felt as if some cop glared there flashlight in my eye and kept it there.

Reminds me of the time i went to lock my garage door with a lock outside at around 11pm here and as i turned my head to walk as i was about to click the lock in place i suddenly had to stop because i saw a bright blue light illuminating around me with a radius of about 5 ft and i looked back at the door i saw a flame like that coming out of a rocket come out of where the lock clicks in and it too was blue, i let go of the lock after 2 seconds and it dissapeared. My older friend said imay have been seeing it with astral sight, anyone have any ideas on either experience?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I get those often where it looks like light is shining on my closed eyes. It's astral projection. Someone else is trying to astral project a light into your sense of sight. It is bothersome.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
before I'm going to have an OBE I usually get this intense purple liquid like light dancing around in my field of vision, ... some people say it could be my eyesight shifting dimensions.

I think its also reffered to as the Violet Flame.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
When I lay in bed at night with my eyes closed I see faces. Not all of the time, but most nights. They are never faces that I recognise. The are complely still and thankfully none of them have ever spken! The faces come and go quickly, changing from one to the next within a matter of a few seconds. Th expressions vary from happy, to angy to downright evil looking and it can be quite disconcerting. Frightening infact. So much so that occasionally I'll have to open my eyes to get rid of a particularly scary example. They are incredibly detailed, I can see the life in their eyes and I'm surprised that my mind is capable of creating such detail out of nothing.

It only started to happen recently, within the last 6 months or so and I have to be honest, I worried that I might be going a little bit crazy and didn't want to mention it to my partner but I eventually did. She thinks I'm going crazy

It may be worth noting that I have a diagnosed neurological disorder so I'm wondering if that's where it's coming from. I can't imagine it to be the case though. Maybe my imagination has just kicked into over-drive over the last few months. Who knows.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I just see some eyes when i close my eyes, and sometimes something weird that i cant explain.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I see faces when I close my eyes too. I thought it was just me,and my weird imagination. They are never the same, and flash by every second to two. Most of the time I seem to focus on the eyes and expand to the rest of the face. What's going on here? I have been seeing them for the last year or so. Anybody else?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Look into the concept of Entoptic phenomena.

new topics

top topics

join