It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make your 2010 predictions!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
reply to post by Lois

You are very religious uh?..I hope a few of what you said do come true. I would like to see a major miracle happen and be broadcasted all over the world..White calf with blue eyes?..wow

Well these 'predictions' are just for fun so why not have something interesting , positive, and perhaps something to look forward to instead of gloom and doom.
I wouldn't exactly say I'm 'religious', however I do believe in God and his son Jesus and I do research scripture.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Lois]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

users.aristotle.net...
Then in May of 1933, on the National Bison Range in western Montana, hope was rekindled. A white bull calf with ice-blue eyes, brown horns, and a curious brown top-notch was born in captivity.They called him "Big Medicine" and he was soon to become quite a tourist attraction. Not being a full albino, he didn't have the vision problems that traditionally plagued his kind. He grew into one of the major herd bulls.

I'm not referring to a white bison calf as mentioned in the above link.
What I'm thinking about is a cow's calf and perhaps be born in Israel.

I will say this much...I have had incidences in my life when I would say something random_out of the blue_ and it would happen or had just occured and I would find out soon afterward.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Lois]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
- A downturn in the markets fora couple of points in January.
- Concern over the US economy will shift to concern over the British economy.
- Late March massive collapse in Sterling and a week of slump on the stock markets.
- By First week in May a massive collapse in stock prices, some 430 to 40% wiped off stocks in less than a week. Within a week one or two stockbroking companies will fail.
- A brief recovery of about 2000 points, but by end of May, Dow Jones is breaches 5000 and is falling fast. Despite a sharply falling Dollar, Sterling will slam through parity with the Dollar and plummet.
- Last week of May, major bank failures in UK to be propped up by Government resulting in collapse of UK Bonds.
- Before first week of June, the first of many major pension funds/insurance companies will fail.
- Either new Government in an election in UK or martial law soon afterwards.
- By end of June, Dow Jones is hurtling down 6000, 5000, etc..
- Massive collapse of economy in US. Small change becomes impossible to obtain.
- Huge intervention by US Government triggering massive sell off of Bonds.
- Strict new laws concerning layoffs etc are imposed in US and UK if Gordo is still in power.
- Massive acceleration in body bags from Iraq and Afghanistan. Occasional foreign diplomats begin leaving country for "cost saving reasons"
- By Fall, if Tory David Cameron is still in power, UK "relocates" its Iraq and Afghanistan mission to some nearby country to pretend to be still there. US angry at UK "stabbing them in the back"
- Mass riots in US. People march on Whitehouse hoping that Obama can somehow help them. Violence breaks out.
- In the midst of the chaos, a couple of tinpot dictators take their chances and invade a neighbour triggering new war and US reach position that it is being overwhelmed by foreign events. Obama presidency seen as weak and powerless.
- If David Cameron is in power in UK, final bust up with European Union and UK leaves/is thrown out. Protectionism spreads.
- By Christmas, Dow Jones is now down to less than 10% of its current value, but UK and US real estate are booming, paying cash on the nail. Many major pension funds, insurance companies and banks have now failed. Land line telephone compaies like British Telecom now also begin to fail.
- CIA attempt or succeed in a "hit" to assassinate David Cameron whether in o\power or not.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I predict that I'm going to become a millionaire.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
hmmmmm.

this ole Freestone
[name comes from my grandfather's last name]
will stick out his neck a bit.

1...2010 will be the year of the Cold! 2012 will be VERY cold, and "very" means also in the summers too! Cold for any particular time of year.
Summertime, the southern world will have *their* cold winter!

2...Many people will feel the Urge to "repent of their sins", but I use this phrase in the Christan context, but other people's will use theirs, like the New agers might have other terms for this: the Feeling will ever-the-grow, that "the final exam is next and the Professor is to appear and he will hand out the Exam papers, so everyone will try, in their own ways, to "get ready"!

3...[goes hand in hand with "2" above] a feeling that a brand new start will happen after 2012, either here on earth or in the heavens; got to weed the Garden before planting new crops, clean out the wine bottle before adding the new wine.
code word is "Purification of useless ways of life and thinkings"!
For 2010.

4...Many small time dictators will try to "strut their stuff, as they sort of know that a major "end" is coming [2012] so that they might try to seize more power.

5..the cold winter will force many countries to have food shortages, thus the danger of small, and large, "survival wars" might happen. Hungry people will do scary things to the world Politic!

6...yt more discoveries of UFOs.

7...the Strangeness increases dramatically! weirder and weirder, not necessarily a bad thing.

8when the Truth finally comes out, years later, the Real Truth will shock BOTH the ordinary people and the conspiracy people!! that no one will have seen this coming, not Nostradamus wanna-bes, nor scientists, nor
ordinary predictors! the Real Truth [whatever this will be] will make the Abovetopsecret theories *just* at the same level of truth as the standard lemming-truths, stated in the Media!!
[in comparison]

there.

freestone

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'll have a stab...

(1) My main prediction is a "summer of rage"* in 2010 (*trademarked in 2009 by UK gov)
Brought about by under employment, over burdened employment and unemployment..

(2) I predict when this happens I will have a "summer of fun" down by the river with a few glasses of something nice..
(I'll be on strike so I do this for the good of the people)

(3) I predict the Lib_lab_CON merchants in power will continue there merry way in 2010 and try to steal the last penny we have with many obscure taxes (like the new victims tax being considered for parking offences)

(4) I predict more towns in my area will declare themselves independent kingdoms and have a good p*ss up as some have already started been doing

(5) I predict more parking meters will be blown up my way (400 and counting so far) to think our gov have bomb proofed our parking meters and not our soldiers vehicles is a disgrace!

(6) Gordo Brown will declare himself King of Numpty land

(7) Mandy Mandelson will then declare himself Emperor of the Universe

(8) Petrol will get to £10 a gallon without a shot being fired in the middle east

(9) At the end of 2010 we will still be talking about a possible war with Iran, possible disclosure and a possible economic recovery sometime 2011

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The U.S will go to war with Iran starting the big War we been waiting for.
Iran along with the E.U. and Asia will get pissed (as they already are) and launch nuclear missiles at the U.S, ending the U.S / Babylon once and for all.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ok heres my predictictions

February 6th sees a disease that strikes cattle,,1000's will die,,This is first noticed in Caen France then it gets to Yeovil and in a 30mile radius loads more cattle die,,,also strikes Kingsbridge then travels up to Cheltenham.

On March 10th The group Simple Minds makes a comeback with a song called The Mission.

Ireland will be celebrating something huge and will make a record for Ireland with the most people in one area at one time,this is 7th April.

Huge UFO over Manhatten 10th April.

Vin Diesel will save a life but will not save another with that person on 5th May.

Magican Paul Daniels becomes ill in June,3rd October he will pass away peacefully.

Crop Circle of An Angel around Warminster UK 3rd June.

Robin Williams breaks his right arm while horse riding 8th August.

Bob Geldoff is working on something to help Ethiopia again and may shortly find out.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Soz it posted it twice

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
1. Israel will not attack Iran
2. Democrats will not lose much in the House elections, but will in the Senate.
3. Mr. Brown will some how manage to win reelection.
4. The British Isles. will be hit by serious flooding and the sea will come inland.
5. The weather in the British Isles. will be colder in February than it is now.
6. It will snow at the Holy See.
7. A serious winter storm will blanket western europe with crippling snow from Madrid to Copenhagen.
8. Wildfires will ravage California worse than ever before.
9. Many dangerous earthquakes(6.0

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
[edit on 8-1-2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Only one here for me Obama and Co. will make 2009 look like the best year ever.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Major Earthquake Friday January 15, 2010....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
1.) There will be large earth quakes....in the Midwest of the US.

2.) The US economy will keep struggling.

3.) More attacks on civilians in the US will take place. (by plane)

4.) The US military will stay in place in the Middle East. (no change)

5.) The US middle class will end up footing the bill for all the money being printed by the Federal Reserve creating more "poor people" because of no. 2 above.

6.) US citizens will become even more uncaring and desensitized to each other as well as to the plight of the rest of the world.

7.) BIG OIL companies will gouge the world again and this time alternate fuels will stick signing the death warrant for BIG OIL.

8.) A major US military secret will be revealed (because new technology has made it obsolete).

9.) A US submarine will go missing.

10.) Iran will succumb to civil war.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My only prediction is that everyone is going bananas. People are becoming so caught up in the hype it's becoming ridiculous. Everyone is predicting the obvious, all this is nothing new. Pretty soon people are going to have vendettas on each other to see who stands more correct. I think I rather just sit back and enjoy front row seats to watch mankind destroy each other.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Major earthquake predictions get a point.
Too bad they weren't specific to Haiti... but close enough. ;-)

I have another prediction to add.
11. The FBI will be disbanded after another fumble and will be replaced with more professional personnel.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This year people are regenerated. More people are working with renewed sense of energy. People will want to move mountains.
- The economy is stabilizing even more. It's regaining it's balance. and steadily rises little by little mid to late this year and accelerate into 2011. Hard work now will pay off sooner than expected.
- This year is NOT the year of the mid-west earthquake.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
+ Hundreds of thousands of children die worldwide from starvation.
+ New strain of "Swine Flu" kills thousands worldwide.
+ Earthquake / Tsunami hits Venezuela, killing hundreds. US Military aid refused.
+ Major earthquake in China kills thousands.
+ Vatican continues to sodomize little boys in Satanic rituals.

+ Military escalation in Yemen.
+ Rockets from Lebanon hit Israeli soil.
+ Israel invades Lebanon to hit "terrorist targets".
+ Israel/USA and Iran continue to rattle sabers.
+ Israel does NOT bomb Iran.
+ Terrorist attack in Pakistan, killing hundreds. Al Qaeda blamed.
+ Israel and Palestine declare peace.
+ Israel and Palestine declare war.
+ Escalation of Iraq and Afghan wars. More US troops deployed.
+ Biological Terrorist attack in Vancouver during the olympics. Al Qaeda blamed.

+ UFO sightings increase worldwide.
+ UFO footage emerges from eastern Europe, western USA, and Mexico.
+ Life (microbes) discovered on Mars / Moon.
+ I make contact with ETs, go on joyride through the galaxy and enjoy ritualistic orgies with gorgeous alien babes.

+ David Rockefeller dies of natural causes. Replaced by sophisticated cyborg.
+ Rothschild family decimated by ninja assassins.
+ Alex Jones mysteriously vanishes from the face of the earth.
+ US Dollar continues to slip. Major inflation of currency.
+ Russia wins Olympic Gold Medal in Hockey.
+ Suicides in Canada increase dramatically.
+ Vancouver Canucks beat Washington Capitals in Stanley Cup Finals.
+ New Orleans wins Superbowl.
+ Yankees win World Series.
+ Obesity in USA continues to rise.
+ Major female pop star dies from drug overdose.
+ Major male hollywood star dies from apparent heart attack.
+ Dick Cheney has a stroke, dies.
+ Obama / Hillary sex scandal!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

1. I go Broke
2. My Car Breaks Down AGAIN !
3. Colts Win The Super Bowl but I bet on the Saints
4. The U.S. Dollar by Nov. 2010 will be Worth a Dime
5. SNL Will Still Suck
6. We will have 2000 TV Stations and STILL have nothing of Interest to watch
7. Gordon Ramsey Will be Stabbed to Death with a Steak Knife by a Fry Cook from Bayonne N.J.
8. Unemployment in the U.S. will reach 45 Percent by Sept. 2010
9. Aliens think about a Public Landing on Earth , but at the Last Minute come to their Senses and leave the Solar System
10. That Nut in the White House will Still be THERE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join