It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey all! Introduction/Experences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hey all, JJ05 here, id like to contribute to the community with my first UFO experience(s),

My first experience in my own opinion is pretty amazing, before we get into further details a little background history on my towns activity, in old news paper clippings ive seen we had a documented UFO above a lake of ours right off a main high way, many witnesses/pictures in the paper to confirm this. However this was before my time, now to my good stuff. My friend and I one night decided to walk to his house and stay there, he lives a few blocks, it was summer so we figured why not? As we are walking to his house we come to a 4 way crossing, interesting thing was the ground was illuminating red, odd as this already was my friend looks at me and suggests maybe its the moon? All in the meanwhile my eyes are focused on the opposite side of the sky as the moon, unable to really answer him he then repeats himself and I simply give him a few nudges and he looks over in my direction, immediately the silence set in. What we both seen was a SILENT red oval orb, large in size, hovering low enough to make the ground illuminate, after roughly 30 seconds of us staring at this object it maked what seemed to me a backwards Z shape disappearing into the horizons of the sky. The following 2 days after this, there were I witness videos and reports about a RED ORB and the video footage shown on the video was the same exact as we seen...very interesting!

Now onto my second encounter, not as close or long, but very very eye catching. My friend and I are retuning home about 12:45am, well upon pulling in my drive way you can see a perfect V behind the garage door made by the trees...anyways upon pulling in the driveway out of the corner of my eye I seen what seemed to be a whitish blue shooting star object, so i focus in and let my friend know I just seen a shooting star, well this was not a shooting star, as Im telling him Im looking straight ahead at the V formed by the trees...out of the opposite eye I see the same blur...this time the "blur" came to a complete stop in the middle of the V, my friend and I both lock eyes then look back at this...this object was blue with a white glow, from the distance we were at it seemed very nicely sized, this object sat hovering, slowly moving back and forth and stopping. This lasted about 45 seconds to 1 minute before the object like the red orb I seen previously shot off into the horizon, however unlike the red orb that made a backwards Z before its departure this one made a upside down r shape, lowering itself to what I can gather was to gain more velocity? Then shooting straight up at a circular motion straitening out towards the end before we lose vision. Both encounters were seen by 2 different people. However this one did not make the news like the last one.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JJ050

Hey there happy new year and welcome to ATS.

Interesting accounts ... especially the 2nd one ... I experienced something very similar some years back ... it certainly didn't move like any other star I've ever seen before or since.

Enjoy your time here and I look forward to more of your posts.

Woody

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Very interesting story & intro....

Welcome to ATS!!

join