It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British hostage in Iraq Peter Moore is released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Peter Moore, the only known survivor among five British hostages in Iraq, has been released and handed to British authorities in Baghdad.

The computer programmer was captured in the Iraqi capital in 2007 with four other Britons. The bodies of all but one of the others have since been returned to Britain.

A nice bit of news for a change. Seems the Iraqi Prime minister did most of the hard work.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
But why take him hostage in the first place ?. He was a IT tech i think and what do you think he come across, That the Iraqis raised a 40 strong unit to take out a small protection squad..

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Guys, think about it.

That dude Akmal Shaikh gets killed in China. probably has his organs collected, then he's dumped into a lonely grave on an icy hill. Brown is allegedly quite mad about it. Some British people are mad too, and of course the family. Our government were powerless to do anything to save him.

Next day... what happens? Oh, Peter Moore gets mysteriously released, and before anyone can point the finger, Milliband is already holding his arms up, saying "Don't look at me!".

Bull! A deal was done. The government is trying to score points.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PLEASE check out this thread of mine.

Iran may have been involved in the kidnapping and execution of the British civilians!

top topics

join