It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A way to end the War on Terrorism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP

None of the actions taken by the US or British, with their allies, seems to driving to an end to this war. It seems that our actions continue to act as a rallying call to those that are opposed to our war on terrorism, and there are people on the Christian side of this war, that are seen as terrorists by those on the Muslin side of this war.

I know isn't it brilliant, the US/UK government agencies and politicians get exactly what they want and people think its religion or some other bollocks but not actually them or those pulling the triggers.

Think what would happen if they applied this brilliant approach to world finance, why we'd be on our knees in debt both as a nation and individually........... errr better stop there hehehehheee

Nothing personal to your good self OP

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
The only way that this war can be ended, is with the complete destruction of Islam, Christianity, or my preferred option. Both!.

An even faster way to end the war on terror is to round up the terrorists and then give them a one way ticket to The Hague to face charges of mass murder, genocide and illegal warfare (fought in our name). War will be over very quickly as the elite realise that we just will not buy their lies anymore.

The main perpetrators can be found in high office in the United States and Britain. I think Tony Blair might be skulking around on a talking tour... Round these terrorists up, they keep leaving bloody handprints wherever they go.

No need to interfere with religious freedoms because religion is being subverted for an agenda, it is not the cause of all the pain when seen in the context of this global war on terror in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, just to incite an idea, if we had no army, there would be no force to fight the war.
And a draft being instated would certainly make people not to join.
But true, no soldiers ='s no force to fight ='s no war.
However, the whole world does not know the knowledge we know, that big bucks are profitted from this war.

<< 1   >>

join