It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panasonic develops more powerful batteries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Tristar,
I actually know little about the UAVs, so thanks for bringing it up. Since you mentioned it I would guess you have the link to the site that has the information, or can get it quickly, so would you mind posting it?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So are airplane companies, they are hiding the real airplane technology.

Actually, they are, and they always have...just look at the past list of top secret aircraft that is now public knowledge.... It's always more advanced... The U-2 was out in the 50's for example..yet wasn't really known until a decade later, and even then, not very public.

Even the former head of Lockheed's Skunkworks (maker of most of our most secret aircraft) was quoted as stating that the technology the public is aware of is nothing compared to what they really have....

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”

Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
More powerful batteries are always good.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yes!!!! Now I can try out the higher settings on my new best friend!!!.......

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Panasonic develops more powerful batteries

www.msnbc.msn.com

Panasonic Corp. has developed more powerful batteries for use in everything from laptops to electric vehicles, the Japanese electronics maker said Friday.

The new lithium-ion batteries are 20 percent to 30 percent more powerful than current batteries, according to Osaka-based Panasonic.

They can raise the cruising range of electric vehicles on a single charge from 200 kilometers (120 miles) to about 270 kilometers (170 miles), it said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.businessweek.com
www.google.com

I admire those Japanese companies. they produces so many useful and smart things

top topics

<< 1   >>

join